Gogo Bar In Rawai

FlyByNights

Some Happy hour.Whoopee 45 bht for Tiger daft.A full 5 bht cheaper than most bars

Wonder if the plastic S.A.S brigade are going to be there.

Still a lot cheaper than the Drift Inn at 60 baht for Tiger and a whopping 100 baht for a small Singha. Plus, no Happy Hour.

Though Jimmy was always in 'happy hour' laugh.gif

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just last week heard about a gogo bar in Rawai, did not believe it either. But last night I stayed in Patong and got talking to the hotel manager. Apparently he knows the guy who owns the gogo place in Rawai , he used to have a private security contracting company and worked in Iraq up until about 5 years ago. Made a shit load of money and invested it in property, apparently he just sold a hotel on Soi Sansabai for over 100M, so from what this guy was telling me last night the gogo owner is definitely not doing it for money, and as crazy as it sounds, did this gogo place for himself because he wanted to sit in air conditioning and has no plans to open it full time, this is very disappointing. If this changes and he does open it I will be a very happy man, Mr Gogo owner if you read this please change your mind, I like air conditioning to.

you beleive all this <deleted>,how long you been in Phuket?will wait and see...:o

100 million baht can go pretty fast. That's only 3.3 million USD, 3.4 AUD. I wonder when the opening party is. I've driven by and have seen the place open, with one hostess outside and no punters..

If he had 3.4 million he could stick it in a Singapore bank and cop about 8%, thats about 250,000 a year in interest. Pretty hard to knock that loot off, but I suppose a fool and his money are easily parted.

even if it were true, I cant imagine anyone being that stupid....I mean if you were up for heaps of girl action wouldnt you just have a rotisserie style system on the homefront? Just ring a constant stream of women (this avenue of pleasure is closed to me now) and have the party at home with your mates....or does this guy need to be the man about town?

I just last week heard about a gogo bar in Rawai, did not believe it either. But last night I stayed in Patong and got talking to the hotel manager. Apparently he knows the guy who owns the gogo place in Rawai , he used to have a private security contracting company and worked in Iraq up until about 5 years ago. Made a shit load of money and invested it in property, apparently he just sold a hotel on Soi Sansabai for over , so from what this guy was telling me last night the gogo owner is definitely not doing it for money, and as crazy as it sounds, did this gogo place for himself because he wanted to sit in air conditioning and has no plans to open it full time, this is very disappointing. If this changes and he does open it I will be a very happy man, Mr Gogo owner if you read this please change your mind, I like air conditioning to.

100M :whistling:

Great in that case there should'nt be no problems hiring top notch stunners.:D

I can't wait to see !!! Is the place open now ?

The Rawai mafia dont care about farangs who work in Iraq,this is there pitch,we have seen them come and we have seen them go..leaving all behind for the Thai owners,any bets how long it lasts?..that place has had more renters in the last few years than i have had hot dinners :lol:

Was in Freebird (outside bar) yesterday and lots of construction work going on at the Freebird (inside bar) Girl told me they gonna be a go go bar...

so now we have two go go's in Rawai... :rolleyes:

What ever happened to the restaurant and live music? Didn't they just do a major overhaul on the place about 6 months ago ? I remember the place when some Thai folks use to have it. They had a

marijuana leaf as their bar sign! The place lasted about 2 months, and then got shut down by the cops.

I don't know what these people are thinking, many people I know have already looked into that place and have inquired into making it a GOGO..

It is a nice big place, but unfortunately they are in a non-entertainment zone.They will never get the licensing needed.

Better they keep on trying to sell the place (as is). How much did they want ? Wasn't it about 3.5mil ? I think by the time they do the new renovations there will be no turning back.

To avoid disappointment I would suggest they look into the licensing before they continue any further.

"A fool and his money are soon parted"' . Again……

Edited by FlyByNights

100 million baht can go pretty fast. That's only 3.3 million USD, 3.4 AUD. I wonder when the opening party is. I've driven by and have seen the place open, with one hostess outside and no punters..

If he had 3.4 million he could stick it in a Singapore bank and cop about 8%, thats about 250,000 a year in interest.....

Pardon for OT but just for correctness of facts... Can you please advise which Singapore bank would pay 8% interest if you stick a couple of mullion there? Thanks.

Agree on the rest of the story thought (too good to be true).

I just last week heard about a gogo bar in Rawai, did not believe it either. But last night I stayed in Patong and got talking to the hotel manager. Apparently he knows the guy who owns the gogo place in Rawai , he used to have a private security contracting company and worked in Iraq up until about 5 years ago. Made a shit load of money and invested it in property, apparently he just sold a hotel on Soi Sansabai for over 100M, so from what this guy was telling me last night the gogo owner is definitely not doing it for money, and as crazy as it sounds, did this gogo place for himself because he wanted to sit in air conditioning and has no plans to open it full time, this is very disappointing. If this changes and he does open it I will be a very happy man, Mr Gogo owner if you read this please change your mind, I like air conditioning to.

Clanger of the year.

If there was ever a post that was the epitome of bar shit talking, this is a prime example.

for once its not you whistling.gif

Clanger of the year.

If there was ever a post that was the epitome of bar shit talking, this is a prime example.

Clanger of the year.

lol lol lol lol

Clanger of the year.

Sorry, I don't have time for drinking and chatting in a gods waiting room with old has beens with old stories of exchange rates in 1983 with their heavily tattooed bar wives.

I guess you've heard worse since you're a 50 baht beer chaser.

Sorry, I don't have time for drinking and chatting in a gods waiting room with old has beens with old stories of exchange rates in 1983 with their heavily tattooed bar wives.

Right......................instead you do it here online and anonymous...............

ouch stop it !! that hurt lol .........

Some Happy hour.Whoopee 45 bht for Tiger daft.A full 5 bht cheaper than most bars

Wonder if the plastic S.A.S brigade are going to be there.

My thoughts exactly. I don't know about some of you, but sometimes these are just the type of places which some people try to avoid. My opinion is that when going out on the town, one shouldn't have to limit themselves to drinking 45BHT draft, but hey if 45BHT draft is your thing then more power to you. I rather just stay home. I personally prefer a nice quality top shelf, but that's not to say occasionally I don't like to have a couple of beers myself from time to time. From my personal perspective selling cheap whisky or beer can sometimes attract some very unsavory characters. Not to mention they will drink more and get intoxicated a lot faster. This can lead to some problems, not just with staff, but with patrons as well. Also the profit margin on the barrel beer will almost be next to nothing. The owners most defiantly will need to offer something more to entice prospective customers to frequent their place, and make it successful. The 45 BHT beer is just not going to cut it.

I am really waiting to see the new GOGO open. I hope they do it well, and with a good selection of top shelf liquors "Grey Goose, Patron Silver, Old Raj, McAllester", and last but not least, some very hot looking ladies

Watch out Jeffrey GOGO coming soon to Rawai !

Top shelf booze in Rawai?

Read the 50 baht beer thread as an indication of the clientel that the place can expect.

As for the girls, they we be all crooked toothed nings that don't make the grade in patong gogos.

I am awaiting a review soon.

Yeah, I am waiting too, is there any decent flesh?

So, I guess it's not happening is it? No no new updates, and every time that I have passed the place seems to be closed. It really doesn't matter how much money one has I guess 10,000BHT or 100,000,000 BHT. If it were that easy opening a GOGO bar in Podunk Rawai, I think many people would have already done it.

"Pimp-in ain’t easy... so keep your Ho’s sleazy and you know they'll keep your fingers greasy." :D

Make it happen Mr. GOGO bar owner. You can do it !

We are all waiting..

Make it happen Mr. GOGO bar owner. You can do it !

We are all waiting..

Hmmm, not so much.

Well yes. maybe not for the big opening, but at least for a good review of the place don't you think ?

Don't take my words so literal, "I'm just tryimg to turn up the burners on the owners a bit. ;)