Inexpensive Apartments In Cm

connda

I'm looking for an apartment in the downtown area of CM in the 2500 to 4000 baht range. One room with a bathroom, clean, fan or A/C, hot-water and I'm happy. I live here, so looking for something long-term. If anyone knows of apartments in this price range, please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi i stayed at a place called the Ban thai resort when i was in CM a while back it was great with a pool and free breakie and free wi fi, its about 1 k from the town centre and has lots of local bars a short walk and a 7 /11 youll have to google it as i dont have the address anymore, nice big roomas well with balcony, i stayed 6 weeks and it 7,500 baht im sure if you was a long term resident youd get it cheaper as there are a few guys who stay there all the time. B)

i viewed a place the other day on sri poom 7, just inside moat on the north side. go down sripoom 7 and take the first corner to your left you will see a sign outside in English. he wanted 4k a month if long-term and also spoke a little English which is useful. Apparently internet is superfast if you are relying on it, but the place was a little dated for me. however 4k a month what u expect and it is a decent location

check out Huaykaew Residence and the location is good being next to KSK (the old shopping mall). They have 5 building and a few different options. I ahve lived here since Feb and they have most everything but the internet is NOT great...

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/44959795

For the prices it is a pretty good deal, last year I stayed in a plush place about the same size as my furnished studio but also paid 20k per month because I was here short term...but price vs value I would much prefer Huaykaew....my real only bitch was the NOT GREAT high speed internet I pay 500B for...if you are on a budget which sounds like you are you may want to check it out as they have nice office people in front open until 7pm.

I wrote a longer reply but it didn't post....and I just type and post : memo to the internet typo spelling grammer police on this site