A Farang Beggar

BambinA

Yes actualy she was, I mean she was giggleing and all but she wanted to move on quickly. I can curse quite effectivly and rudely in Thai and I wasn't very quiet about you. You know about that whole non confrontational thing, and calling some stranger what I did was about as verbaly confrontational as you can get. But it was funny tongue.gif other pepole were laughing and snikering under their breath.
I think thinking more because her boyfriend was shouting at a stranger in the street 'kee nok farang heeya' actually. :D
As for Thai Beggers in Thailand that don't NEED to be there I think they are F'ing slimy too. How about the nasty bitch at Asoke station... she buys sleepy new pupies every week and pimps out children to lay on the side walk with them to beg money for her. She I find even more destestable but the difference is simple. The farang I just think is cheasy and weak, this nasty wentch I would like to see delt with seriously as she pimps out children and animals to do her dirty work.

Yep, totally agree with you there, except a lot of posters here would kick the farang dude and happily hand out money to the asoke woman because she's Thai. Horrible kind of begging when they get the kids involved, makes me sick. :o

SamuiJensm think he's been doing the visa runs, but I guess can afford to go to Penang or Laos to get a tourist visa when his 90 days are up. I think he'll be around for sometime yet. Interestingly he said that as long as his visa is ok they wouldn't deport him.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes actualy she was, I mean she was giggleing and all but she wanted to move on quickly. I can curse quite effectivly and rudely in Thai and I wasn't very quiet about you. You know about that whole non confrontational thing, and calling some stranger what I did was about as verbaly confrontational as you can get. But it was funny tongue.gif other pepole were laughing and snikering under their breath.
I think thinking more because her boyfriend was shouting at a stranger in the street 'kee nok farang heeya' actually. :D
As for Thai Beggers in Thailand that don't NEED to be there I think they are F'ing slimy too. How about the nasty bitch at Asoke station... she buys sleepy new pupies every week and pimps out children to lay on the side walk with them to beg money for her. She I find even more destestable but the difference is simple. The farang I just think is cheasy and weak, this nasty wentch I would like to see delt with seriously as she pimps out children and animals to do her dirty work.
Yep, totally agree with you there, except a lot of posters here would kick the farang dude and happily hand out money to the asoke woman because she's Thai. Horrible kind of begging when they get the kids involved, makes me sick. :o

SamuiJensm think he's been doing the visa runs, but I guess can afford to go to Penang or Laos to get a tourist visa when his 90 days are up. I think he'll be around for sometime yet. Interestingly he said that as long as his visa is ok they wouldn't deport him.

Heh Yeah I guess your right about that, actualy I was pretty ignorant about it. I just love the Thai words for cursing, there just too fun to say! What I actualy said was, "Bpen heeya arai??? Mung kee nok farang heeeeya I sut!" I had to laugh myself it actualy took a lil of the edge off because it was funny in a way all the locals kinda snikering and getting a kick out of it too.

As for the Thai beggers (who beg out of greed not need) like the one I mentioned and thouse who pimp out their children to beg at all hours of the night while they sit on their asses, I truely loath them and theirs nothing funny or jokeing about them at all. Thouse are the ones that really need to be in Jail

Embassies are not the most helpful in the world. 10yrs I was robbed lost my ATM card/Credit Cards/Money/PASSPORT... The British Embassy contacted my Bank to confirm i had money and arranged for a money transfer... All good until, the british embassy would not issue me a passport to collect the money transfer unless I paid for it first. BUT no money = no passport, No passport= no money. Some Embassies issue tempory 1yr passports for its stranded citizens so they can return home.

The British embassy how ever could give a toss... If it hadn't been for a kind brit in the embassy lending me the money for passort so could collect my money. I would have been screwed.

So don't doubt stranded travellers straight off.... Some embassies just don't care!!! :o

• 1 month later...

about a year ago I had some trouble, break up with girlfriend because she cheated on me, mobile stolen, lost ATM card and even the keys to my house etc.

the biggest problem was that I was in such a bad mood that I didn't want to deal with it and just got drunk all the time to pretend I wasn't in deep-shit

I know, it's all bad, I'm ok now and got myself back on track rather fast, but ok, I had that bad week then ...

the thing is that at some point I wanted to go out and get drunk, but I didn't have any money, although I did have money on my bank home, but waiting for new ATM card I could get it

I went to Patong and asked people, at that point already a bit drunk and told them the truth:"I lost my ATM card, so I can't get any money now, but I feel so bad that my girlfriend cheated on me that I really need to get pissed" I only had to ask 2 guys and I got 1.000 Baht ... I couldn't believe it myself ... I wasn't even telling some story about getting home or so, I was honest about the fact that I wanted to get drunk to forget about my broken heart ...

I'm assuming that this guy started to beg for a real reason, being in shit and no money, blah, blah, he discovered how easy it is to get money and just kept doing it ... I wouldn't want to be that guy, my down lasted just 2 nights, while he's a career beggar, but I think the main problem here is the fact that he's making a very good income and it's hard to let go ...

never change a winning formula ...

Every civilized country's embassy will pay for the return ticket to your home country and for a place to stay and food to eat until they can put you on a plane. Someone either tell him that (if he doesn't know) ...or he's just using this as a way to make money.

Every civilized country's embassy will pay for the return ticket to your home country and for a place to stay and food to eat until they can put you on a plane. Someone either tell him that (if he doesn't know) ...or he's just using this as a way to make money.

Absolutely not true - most embassies advise you that that is exactly what they WON'T do for you...

Edited by jezchesters