Bad Drivers Phuket

Tanuki

The assistant tourist police black fotuner doing 120+ swerving down whicit rd is dangerous.

either thinks he above the law now with the badge or he was rushing to the scene of a major case and he needs to preserve the scene, csi style.

Slow down as#@*%e

totally agree

and Tourist Police "assistant", what is that? anyone from The Tourist Police Volunteers care to comment?

rush to scene in a fortuna? touristpolice mainly work foot patrolling

I believe he is Thai national, seems to live in Rawai, and he sure drives and park lika a total jurk wherever he comes from,

I see the vehicle in question parked at a resort on Sai Yuan that friends stay at and the driver is a foreigner from what my friends tell me.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The assistant tourist police black fotuner doing 120+ swerving down whicit rd is dangerous.

either thinks he above the law now with the badge or he was rushing to the scene of a major case and he needs to preserve the scene, csi style.

Slow down as#@*%e

totally agree

and Tourist Police "assistant", what is that? anyone from The Tourist Police Volunteers care to comment?

rush to scene in a fortuna? touristpolice mainly work foot patrolling

I believe he is Thai national, seems to live in Rawai, and he sure drives and park lika a total jurk wherever he comes from,

I see the vehicle in question parked at a resort on Sai Yuan that friends stay at and the driver is a foreigner from what my friends tell me.

I think its the same guy who has his little police station next to 7/11. has his official looking desk with name plaque Mr piggot.

For someone to fund their own station has serious issues and craving acceptance.

reminds me of the old guy named Phil that used to hang in chalong with his convoy of paid goons driving around with sirens on. ford explorers driving above the law.

he soon disappeared back to Philippines.

Maybe it was my 25 years of experience of driving a car in Bangkok, and learning the rules of anarchy (an oxymoron).

But I find traffic in Phuket to be amazingly civil and tame.

Count me crazy.

Driving in Phuket is heaven compared to Bangkok. I am an extremely experienced driver, but in BKK i prefer to park my car and use cheap MRT and taxis. Saves money, time to find parking and lowered blood pressure :)

In Isarn its another picture, none, absolutely no one yields when entering a main road, by agriculture machine, tractor, lorry, car or bike

I think its the same guy who has his little police station next to 7/11. has his official looking desk with name plaque Mr piggot.

For someone to fund their own station has serious issues and craving acceptance.

reminds me of the old guy named Phil that used to hang in chalong with his convoy of paid goons driving around with sirens on. ford explorers driving above the law.

i would love to know the story behind this police out post. Is it self funded or have the cops put their hands in their kick for this one?

i would love to know the story behind this police out post. Is it self funded or have the cops put their hands in their kick for this one?

There was a news article about it a while ago. It was financed by some Russian "property developer."