Confused Russians Fight With Transsexuals At South Pattaya Hotel

Rimmer

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone reading this far in order to actually get any useful information, the generally accepted practice in such an event is to:

remain polite and respectful

refrain from implying that they intentionally intended to deceive you

state clearly that you made a mistake and didn't realize their physical sex

explain that though of course they have the right to (blah blah) you personally prefer not to swing that way yourself

apologize for wasting their valuable time

offer to compensate them to a reasonable degree - light-hearted and polite negotiation follows

usually a reasonable compromise can be reached with no hard feelings and off they go

if they play hard ball and/or you were silly enough to pay up-front (usually a huge red flag in Thailand anyway)

then you go ahead and pay up as if they had rendered their services and chalk the loss up to a relatively cheap lesson learned

Any other approach is likely to be much more expensive in the long run, and would quite possibly be quite dangerous.

If you fancy yourself a gangster type and enjoy a bit of the rough and tumble then of course feel free, in which case you're getting good value for your money and headaches anyway 8-)

'Prosecute according to law'..yer Thai Law..nuff said!By the way what on earth caused the 'scratch marks'..looks like the guys been scratched by 'Robo Man' or something out of Transformers!!Should always check down there for "The Bells of St Clements'..they do look wet behind the ears and them kayotees are bad news at the best of times!!

For anyone reading this far in order to actually get any useful information, the generally accepted practice in such an event is to:

remain polite and respectful

refrain from implying that they intentionally intended to deceive you

state clearly that you made a mistake and didn't realize their physical sex

explain that though of course they have the right to (blah blah) you personally prefer not to swing that way yourself

apologize for wasting their valuable time

offer to compensate them to a reasonable degree - light-hearted and polite negotiation follows

usually a reasonable compromise can be reached with no hard feelings and off they go

if they play hard ball and/or you were silly enough to pay up-front (usually a huge red flag in Thailand anyway)

then you go ahead and pay up as if they had rendered their services and chalk the loss up to a relatively cheap lesson learned

Any other approach is likely to be much more expensive in the long run, and would quite possibly be quite dangerous.

If you fancy yourself a gangster type and enjoy a bit of the rough and tumble then of course feel free, in which case you're getting good value for your money and headaches anyway 8-)

This could be the best way providing both parties could actually communicate in some language. But I would also ad that if the coppers were serious about enforcing "no prostitution" laws the katoi would not be so quick in bashing up their customers only because they changed they mind. And the "negotiations" would be much more positive for the customer. Given the circumstances of this case I don't believe the katois actually provided the service, so yes, as stupid as it was for Russians to pay up front, they should be entitled to full refund. They didn't deserve being scratched and cut. Katois like many other "vendors" here are at their wit's end due to lack of customers and find it far to easy to assault foreigners for no good reason than their greed.

Edited by notime

2 Russian guys were beaten and severely injured in Pattaya Hotel

324.jpg421.jpg

2 Russian guys bought sexual services from 2 ladyboys but when they discovered that they were not real women, they asked for their money back but were refused. The Russians guys got into a fight, squeezing the ladyboys' necks and the ladyboys fighting back with bottles and scratching them with their nails, both sides were severely injured and bleeding.

Pattaya, December 9, 2011[PDN]; At 1.00 a.m. Pol. Capt. Narongdetch Tanapoonsin, Pattaya police, Chonburi province was notified that foreign tourists had been beaten by ladyboys and severely injured, The incident occurred at Sawasdee hotel in Soi Buakhao Moo 10, Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province, police rushed to investigate at scene.

On the first floor of the hotel they found 2 injured, Mr. Nikita Varehenkov age 22 and Mr. Samokhi Mniuhail age 23. There were traces of beating about their body; Mr. Nikita Varehenkov had a wound to his head from being hit by a glass bottle and had nail scratches on his back and Mr. Samokhi Mniuhail also had traces of nails scratches on his back and was bleeding from the left shoulder.

Full story and pictures HERE

-- Pattaya Daily News 2011-12-10

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Did you see the lady boys in the photos? Was there ever a doubt? I am not sure they could have been mistaken for "ladies" under any circumstance. I think there are some ladyboys that are beautiful, and have the features of a woman. These two do not qualify. You would have a hard time convincing me that these guys did not know what they were dealing with. How many fifths of vodka would you have to drink before you would make this mistake? Sounds like they were out for an adventure, and just decided in the end they were not up for the sausage.

Memo to tourists -- squeeze the fruit before you commit to purchase.

(Hey, those two Russkies are very cute. They should be the ones to demand payment, in a better world. Just saying.)

Thanks for the good laugh JT! Classic!

Crocodile Dundee sequel!!!

If I bought a vacuum cleaner from a store and took it home to find that it did indeed suck up dirt but there is an attachment that I did not notice before, can I get a refund even if the vacuum cleaner performed as promised?

Had to read twice. Good one.

Lol, very funny, you can see from far they are ladyboy's, so no need for them to tell :P

I don't say much about rusian women they all have a deep voice 5555

i hope this to channel 1 in rusia they are in for some good jokes.

Those Russian women are screaming most of the time.

Not really deep voices.

They go home and their friends say: "Ok, let me get this straight. FIRST you pick up two men you thought were women. THEN, when you find out the truth, these two "woman" kicked your asses?"

:cheesy:

+1 esp funny considering Russkie's importance on masculinity and toughness.

If the 2 ladies have had the snip and all necessary surgery, would it have mattered to the Russian boys? Come to think of it, how many tourists really know they had the real thing and not the post-op copy?:whistling: Not all LB have big hands and feet.

Some girls have big hands and feet..... They do. Don't they?? :whistling:

jb1

2 Russian guys were beaten and severely injured in Pattaya Hotel

324.jpg421.jpg

2 Russian guys bought sexual services from 2 ladyboys but when they discovered that they were not real women, they asked for their money back but were refused. The Russians guys got into a fight, squeezing the ladyboys' necks and the ladyboys fighting back with bottles and scratching them with their nails, both sides were severely injured and bleeding.

Pattaya, December 9, 2011[PDN]; At 1.00 a.m. Pol. Capt. Narongdetch Tanapoonsin, Pattaya police, Chonburi province was notified that foreign tourists had been beaten by ladyboys and severely injured, The incident occurred at Sawasdee hotel in Soi Buakhao Moo 10, Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province, police rushed to investigate at scene.

On the first floor of the hotel they found 2 injured, Mr. Nikita Varehenkov age 22 and Mr. Samokhi Mniuhail age 23. There were traces of beating about their body; Mr. Nikita Varehenkov had a wound to his head from being hit by a glass bottle and had nail scratches on his back and Mr. Samokhi Mniuhail also had traces of nails scratches on his back and was bleeding from the left shoulder.

Full story and pictures HERE

-- Pattaya Daily News 2011-12-10

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Did you see the lady boys in the photos? Was there ever a doubt? I am not sure they could have been mistaken for "ladies" under any circumstance. I think there are some ladyboys that are beautiful, and have the features of a woman. These two do not qualify. You would have a hard time convincing me that these guys did not know what they were dealing with. How many fifths of vodka would you have to drink before you would make this mistake? Sounds like they were out for an adventure, and just decided in the end they were not up for the sausage.

I disagree. You've been in Thailand too long, Spider. Look at the age and the greeness of these Russian kids. The ladyboys, while not pretty, would pass for women in many places especially after drinks. These Russian kids didn't know what they were getting into and they handled it the way a teenager would, with shock and bravado.

Ladyboys like these 2 specifically target drunk Farangs, they are experts at deception in this trickery, but the Russians should not have started a fight, they should have just walked away and chalked it up to experience. I have lived in Bangkok and Pattaya a total of 4 years, and after having a few too many beers I still get fooled sometimes talking to freelancers, for me it's always best to find a girl before you get drunk...