Kicked Out?

redrus

You need to put some more peat on the fire matey, keep that string and tin cup internet that you have over in paddy land going :o  :D

LOL,

Paddyland me, I'm as north of England as they come. South Manchester Childhood, Yorkshire for the rest but hey, close..... :D:D:D

redrus

Just cos I can drink like Father Jack..........

Edited by redrus

You need to put some more peat on the fire matey, keep that string and tin cup internet that you have over in paddy land going :o  :D

LOL,

Paddyland me, I'm as north of England as they come. South Manchester Childhood, Yorkshire for the rest but hey, close..... :D:D:D

redrus

LOL fair as muff. It aint much better up round there anyway. So you gonna join us in Brum in a couple of weeks then or what? :D

LOL,

redrus

LOL fair as muff. It aint much better up round there anyway. So you gonna join us in Brum in a couple of weeks then or what? :D

Could do, send me some details. Brums only 3 hours away.

redrus

Here you go matey, check this thread here.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=50119

Judging by numbers i reckon there could well be 20+ there which will be quite a good turn out. I know a few are booking hotels and spending the night, personally i will be driving back in the evening because the wife has to work on Sunday.

Will be good to meet you. :o

Here you go matey, check this thread here.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=50119

Judging by numbers i reckon there could well be 20+ there which will be quite a good turn out. I know a few are booking hotels and spending the night, personally i will be driving back in the evening because the wife has to work on Sunday.

Will be good to meet you. :o

Nice one,

I'll see what I can do.

redrus