Where Are You Going In Life?

Jockstar

Good idea for a thread Jock.

Although plans do change, I am "retiring" in April and that process has already started. I am not sure what the next stage is though, could be t build a house on some land I have in Tasmania, go and live in Nakhon Sri Thammarat (but what would I do all day??), stay in Phuket or travel a while. Not sure, but feeling good about the first plan of finishing business in April, the same ole same ole is no longer creative and a new challenge/life is what I am looking for - but with not to much work involved.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although plans do change, I am "retiring" in April and that process has already started. I am not sure what the next stage is though, could be t build a house on some land I have in Tasmania, go and live in Nakhon Sri Thammarat (but what would I do all day??), stay in Phuket or travel a while. Not sure, but feeling good about the first plan of finishing business in April, the same ole same ole is no longer creative and a new challenge/life is what I am looking for - but with not to much work involved.

TORNY.......... you have a couple of TV Dragon Fire Gals willing to- possibly- hear your "retirement" plans. How interesting are they? Do they expand the mind ??????? :o

TORNY.......... you have a couple of TV Dragon Fire Gals willing to- possibly- hear your "retirement" plans. How interesting are they? Do they expand the mind ??????? :D

TV dragon girl here :D

Yay Khall is coming to my party! Yay yay yay :o

Old Croc, I love the rationality with which you post. You words com eover the page so clear and concise...

:D :D The Old Croc is a guy Kayo ..... I'm probably too old for you :D

Your so kind and caring in your posts, and if only... if only.... I'm only kind and caring on the forum. People say I'm a sarcastic bastard in real life :D

:o:D

Sorry :D Can´t keep a straight face Probably too many straight drinks :D

Kayo

Old Croc, I love the rationality with which you post. You words com eover the page so clear and concise...

:D :D The Old Croc is a guy Kayo ..... I'm probably too old for you :burp:

Your so kind and caring in your posts, and if only... if only.... I'm only kind and caring on the forum. People say I'm a sarcastic bastard in real life :D

:o:D

Sorry :D Can´t keep a straight face Probably too many straight drinks :D

Kayo

I know you are a bloke. I also gather you to be a sarcastic SOB... That's why I LOOOOOVE you.... :D:D Just kidding old croc... didn't want you feeling left out after you posted about threads turning into Bambina love fests...

Last night just straight Rum Botran Anejo.... Yum!!!!

TORNY.......... you have a couple of TV Dragon Fire Gals willing to- possibly- hear your "retirement" plans. How interesting are they? Do they expand the mind ??????? :o

Im thinking of having a John and Yoko esq "bed in" over the April month to contemplate the future - A couple of fire dragons might do the trick. :D

I plan to enable my life script in the following ways:-

Short term objectives plan.

1) I'd like to get into the top 10 posters list.

2) I'd like to be made a Moderator for the Gay Forum, the Teachers Forum, or Bambina's 'Pets in Thailand Forum', or a forum about Avatars.

3) I want to walk out in a huff every so often crying and sobbing, till begged to return.

Mid term

1) Overtake Doctor Patpong Post count.

2) Be made an Admin.

3) Invent new emoticons.

That'll take me to my 65th birthday, then I can just enjoy fiddling on the internet.

That retiring thing at a young age is not recommended.

Business became successful so I could effectively have retired at 39. Kept going for a couple of years more while I thought about things, travelled a lot and saw a fair bit of the world (incl. LOS).

Reassessed my options, flew back to UK and separated from my wife (kids are grown and gone). As expected, she got custody of the money and will never have to work again. I, on the other hand, met the most fabulous lady, fell in love, and am now as happy as the proverbial pig in.

I can't retire for a few more years, but am able to travel and come to LOS often.

Short term: Train my successor so that.....

Medium Term: .... my company is healthy and can pay me an income as a consultant or something impressive-sounding, so that .......

Long Term: ..... I can live in LOS and work because I want to.

Im thinking of having a John and Yoko esq "bed in" over the April month to contemplate the future - A couple of fire dragons might do the trick. :D

In that case, young Torny you have a special VIP pass to the Baan Kayo thread. There's a couple of fire dragons at a harem near you!!! :D

I'm over the hill and sliding down the other side. Right now I'm concentrating on slowing the slide. I'm not rich by any means but I'm comfortable. I'd like to time things so that my kids don't inherit anything. LOL! I told them both that if they inherit anything it would certainly be an accident.