Where Are You From?

submaniac

Where are you from?  

282 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rolleyes:

Where am I from? That's a question that's more difficult to answer than you probably think.

I am originally from the U.S.A., but haven't actually lived there except for short visits in over 45 years.

I have lived and/or worked in the following:

Vietnam

Puerto Rico

Ethiopia (now Eritria)

Iceland

Faroyar (the Faroe Islands...an autonomous part of Denmark)

Saudi Arabia

Turkey

Greece

and I am now retired and living in Bangkok, Thailand.

So guess those places are "where I'm from". But I'll settle for the U.S.A.

:D

my family moved to California when I was 5 y.o., not to be confused with the rest of the US...

then I returned to my birthplace in Nashville after just having spent 2 years in Bolivia and at high school there when asked where I was from and my reply: 'I was born here in Nashville at St Thomas Hospital' their reply was: 'yeah...sure...'

I was de facto disqualified from being a southerner...(sigh) just as well...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

Scotland, it's quite annoying that according to the United Nations that Scotland doesn't exist. Nor,for that matter does England.......I'm pretty sure I've been in England a few times, and I know I've spent a lot of time in Scotland. I've even been in Wales and Northern Ireland too, and hey, they don't exist either??? .....hmmm, someone seems to have mis-placed a few countries.

I come in peace from the planet Earth :whistling: , lol thats a crock of crap, we on Earth are some of the most violent, insane, killing, sadistic, barbaric ruthless, crazy fuuks in the solar system, the apes are higher on the animal chain, this world is doomed.:unsure:

Edited by PingManDan