Diet Cola

Gonzo the Face

Tops by the Mercure Hotel had lots of 6-Packs of Coke Lite and Coke Zero yesterday when I went to stock up on my 1.25 Liter bottles of Pepsi Max. They must have restocked the whole section, because there must have been about 50 or so bottles of Pepsi Max. Usually they only have about 10 or so, which I usually buy the lot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ask the mods for a little leeway on this one.....

It could be considered CM related as it may be an explanation on where the money went that should be going into the making of OUR Pepsi Max.

and also CM related as it relates to an approximate 80 year old, who does not turn out to be an old frump like so many of the posters , posting hereon the CM Forum......

http://devour.com/video/uncle-drew/

I ask the mods for a little leeway on this one.....

It could be considered CM related as it may be an explanation on where the money went that should be going into the making of OUR Pepsi Max.

and also CM related as it relates to an approximate 80 year old, who does not turn out to be an old frump like so many of the posters , posting hereon the CM Forum......

http://devour.com/video/uncle-drew/

Gonzo,

That video put a smile on my old face!!

Here's an odd situation with PepsiMax in cans: Rimping (Nawarat and Nim City) are out of PepsiMax, as of June 8th. I called Rimping (Kat Farang) and asked. Manager says they don't have it. I asked if he could please special-order three cases for me, and I would come pick up in a week or so. He said "no." He was not able to special-order. Can you believe this?

Perhaps 'they' are using last-year's floods as an excuse, to quietly drop these unwanted-up-North diet-drinks, just as Sprite-Zero was dropped shortly after being launched ?

I relish my occasional trip to Malaysia, where I find a much-wider range of soft-drinks, and the rarities at half the if-available-in-Thai price, why can't Thailand keep-up with its more-advanced neighbour ?

I myself just caved-in, and bought a 6-pack of Coke-Zero (1.95 liters) at Rimping for 75B, when what I really wanted was a couple of 1.25 liter bottles, at 25B each. Oi veh ! rolleyes.gif

• 1 month later...