Truevision

frankie52

No you are not alone in missing that well hidden English button,,,,,,,,,,almost seems like they try to make it difficult to find.

If True really wanted to service the English reading customers they would require the webmaster move that button up top and make it clearly visible as other sites do. IMHO the True web site is really not very good anyway. I rarely use it.

Edited by longball53098

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot locate "general tech' section in Thaivisa? This topic is dear to my heart as I think True has horrendous websites! All I'm trying to do is find info regarding the different satellite/cable packages they offer. All in Thai, and the few ENG buttons produce only produce websites with English headings, the all in Thau again!

Finding info on their website is next to impossible. If you e-mail them they do answer in english and usually very quickly. truevisions_care (at)truevisionstv.com They're very eager to take your money!

Edited by wayned

I cannot locate "general tech' section in Thaivisa? This topic is dear to my heart as I think True has horrendous websites! All I'm trying to do is find info regarding the different satellite/cable packages they offer. All in Thai, and the few ENG buttons produce only produce websites with English headings, the all in Thau again!

Possibly a problem with your browser?

I get all the info in English

http://www.truevisionstv.com/package.aspx?id=39