Drunk White Guy Outside Pattaya 7-Eleven Dies Suddenly

Rimmer

Drunk White Guy outside Pattaya 7-Eleven Dies Suddenly

PATTAYA: -- An overweight foreign man of unknown nationality, drank vodka got massively drunk. Fell off the chair and died. Pattaya police assumes that the man succumbed to acute alcohol poisoning combined organ failure or congenital disease.

Pattaya, December 27, 2011[PDN]; Pol. Lt. Col. Attaros Krongrat, Pattaya police station, Chonburi province, was notified about a fat foreigner who was heavily intoxicated but continued drinking until he fell off his chair and died.

The police found the dead body of the foreigner near Natural Park Resort hotel, Soi Jomtien 17, Pattaya. The dead man’s nationality is unknown. Age 40-50, obese, wearing black vest with blue shorts. The hotel staff said, that at 22:00 hrs the locals had notified them than a heavily drunk foreigner was sitting on plastic chair in front of the 7-Eleven store near Soi Jomtien 17 and the Natural Park hotel.

The hotel staff thought he was a hotel customer so they laid him down on a two wheel trolley belonging to the hotel. after they checked he was not their customer. They left him and thought that he will eventually wake up and go home.

Four hours later the drunken guy had still not woken up. He was not breathing. He was dead The police inspected his body and found no trace of violence. The belongings they found on his body were a necklace, a wrist watch and a mobile phone. No identification card or pass port indicating his nationality was found.

Full story HERE

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2011-12-28

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

One suspects that moving the guy from sitting upright on a chair to laying down on a cart may have been all that it took to end his days, heavily drunk people who have passed out often vomit and choke when laid flat.

you are probably right with the above post,

but am i the only one thinking this is a poorly written report?

"He was not breathing. He was dead."

It seems that not breathing is indeed one of the symptoms of death: I checked on Wikipedia.

My thanks to Pattaya Daily News for pointing this out as I'm sure that many readers were unaware of it.

One suspects that moving the guy from sitting upright on a chair to laying down on a cart may have been all that it took to end his days, heavily drunk people who have passed out often vomit and choke when laid flat.

Poorly written, it's pre-eleven plus level narrative.

Agree on both points. The lack of general care or "who gives a shit" attitude is thriving nicely in Pattaya as usual.