Welcome To New Members - 2555/2012

Tywais

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie on this forum. This forum has been very helpful and informative so far from getting information about places to eat to finding a place to stay.

I'm originally from Singapore. Looking forward to meet forumers who likes playing basketball, tennis or any sort of sports.

I'm all alone in Bangkok with no friends and hope I can make some new ones in this forum!

smile.png

Hello Sampling,

Welcome here, and dont feel lonely becuase I am the first friend of you in this forum. Nice to meet you. Stay connected and keep posting here.

Thanks! Do you play any sports?

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie on this forum. This forum has been very helpful and informative so far from getting information about places to eat to finding a place to stay.

I'm originally from Singapore. Looking forward to meet forumers who likes playing basketball, tennis or any sort of sports.

I'm all alone in Bangkok with no friends and hope I can make some new ones in this forum!

smile.png

Hello Sampling,

Welcome here, and dont feel lonely becuase I am the first friend of you in this forum. Nice to meet you. Stay connected and keep posting here.

Thanks! Do you play any sports?

I hope Snooker. thumbsup.gif

I guess this is my intro. Fairly new here. I've been living in the states for my entire life 25 yrs old. I'm planning to move to thailand in the next 6 months. Currently right now, i'm trying to learn the language as much as I can seeing as i've read a lot of people say that you can enjoy yourself here if you can actually understand people.

Looking forward to being a fellow expat

I guess this is my intro. Fairly new here. I've been living in the states for my entire life 25 yrs old. I'm planning to move to thailand in the next 6 months. Currently right now, i'm trying to learn the language as much as I can seeing as i've read a lot of people say that you can enjoy yourself here if you can actually understand people.

Looking forward to being a fellow expat

I am not sure learning Thai should be your top priority unless you plan to be living in the countryside, although it will be beneficial.

Do you have a job lined up or are you being transferred internally? What are you planning to do over here? Where will you be living?

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

I am not sure learning Thai should be your top priority unless you plan to be living in the countryside, although it will be beneficial.

Do you have a job lined up or are you being transferred internally? What are you planning to do over here? Where will you be living?

I have my own online business that will be supplying my income. I'm not looking to work in Thailand, all I need is an internet connection. I plan to just enjoy my life is pretty much my plan.

I have my own online business that will be supplying my income. I'm not looking to work in Thailand, all I need is an internet connection. I plan to just enjoy my life is pretty much my plan.

Good plan. I have done something similar(ish).

I recommend you concentrate on getting that business flying for the next 6 months and then learn Thai after you arrive here.

I waited an extra year before coming over (after I started to consider the move) to get things up and running back home and it made a massive difference.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, From Australia and new here and looking at visiting Thailand more often, 58 years old now and only work part time.

Cheers.

Hi locky...welcomeani.gif to Thaivisa.....you're a lucky man working part time....plenty of time for holidays....cricket and cute barmaids....biggrin.png

Hi there,

I've been using TV for a while now and thought it was about time I registered. I'm 49 and from sunny Suffolk right on the east coast of England, my wife is from Khon Kaen and we've been married for almost 6 years now. We usually come back to Thailand a couple of times a year work permitting... My wife has a small house in BKK which we're going to sell soon so we can buy some land further north and build our own place.

Anyway that's a little bit about me :-)

Hi there,

I've been using TV for a while now and thought it was about time I registered. I'm 49 and from sunny Suffolk right on the east coast of England, my wife is from Khon Kaen and we've been married for almost 6 years now. We usually come back to Thailand a couple of times a year work permitting... My wife has a small house in BKK which we're going to sell soon so we can buy some land further north and build our own place.

My favorite holidays were on the Broads. Fond memories. welcomeani.gif . Trans

Hi everyone, I've been coming to Thailand for many years now love the country and the people, and have now decided to join thai visa... I've browsed the site many times and have found it very useful.

I look forward to engaging on the many topics that are posted.

Hi everyone, I've been coming to Thailand for many years now love the country and the people, and have now decided to join thai visa... I've browsed the site many times and have found it very useful.

You should open a pub! biggrin.png

Only joking....welcome to signthaivisa.gifsmile.png

You only like him cos his name is White Hart.......your obsessed!!!! coffee1.gif

Welcome to TV White Hart...........please tell me your not a Spurs fan.........PLEASE!!!!!! sad.png

You only like him cos his name is White Hart.......your obsessed!!!! coffee1.gif

Welcome to TV White Hart...........please tell me your not a Spurs fan.........PLEASE!!!!!! sad.png

Calm down lad! rolleyes.gif

Welcome to Thai Visa, already...biggrin.png

• Like 1

Welcome to Thai Visa, already...biggrin.png

That Smokie is picking on me again annoyed.gif

He's in a bad mood cos his team hasn't won 4 European Cups, one Champions League, and they haven't signed a striker yet.......oh, oh......and because I predicted the score on Saturday would be Newcastle 2 Tottenham 1.

He's easy annoyed you know coffee1.gif

Hi there,

My favorite holidays were on the Broads. Fond memories. welcomeani.gif . Trans

It's a beautiful part of the world, nothing much has changed apart from the cost of hiring the boats rolleyes.gif

Just about to move to Thailand for the 2nd time - last time was Koh Samui - this time is Bangkok. Been a browser here for ages so finally took the plunge and joined!

Welcome! Don't be shy, jump right in! If you have problems, you can use the report button. Or do a post in the forum support area.

Hi Members, I am new on this forum but have been reading it for years. I am an Aussie and have worked in Thailand for the last seventeen years in the construction industry mainly at Phuket, I will eventually retire to Udon Thani, I have a Thai wife and son and am now fifty one years of age.

Hi Members, I am new on this forum but have been reading it for years. I am an Aussie and have worked in Thailand for the last seventeen years in the construction industry mainly at Phuket, I will eventually retire to Udon Thani, I have a Thai wife and son and am now fifty one years of age.

Welcome!!! Hope you enjoy your upcoming retirement.

Hi - this is off topic I suppose, but I can see no ther way to get through it seems..

Has something been changed on the Thai VIsa Homepage... (or is it my computer)... the format I am getting now is very user "unfriendly" .... the previous format for the Homepage was 100 times easier to follow... imo

So I was just wondering if this is indeed an updated homeage or perhaps there is something wrong with computer that I need to fix, but right now...it's a nightmare to follow anything and the news updates are hard to find...

Cheers

Rowdy

Hi - this is off topic I suppose, but I can see no ther way to get through it seems..

Has something been changed on the Thai VIsa Homepage... (or is it my computer)... the format I am getting now is very user "unfriendly" .... the previous format for the Homepage was 100 times easier to follow... imo

So I was just wondering if this is indeed an updated homeage or perhaps there is something wrong with computer that I need to fix, but right now...it's a nightmare to follow anything and the news updates are hard to find...

Cheers

Rowdy

Yes, a bit off topic. You should use the forum support area to discuss this.

The software under thaivisa did change recently. Some like the new look, others do not. Sorry!

Cheers

Rowdy

Try looking and asking here. smile.png

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/581086-thaivisa-home-page/