Welcome To New Members - 2555/2012

Tywais

Hello ime from Liverpool, work in Mexico,and live with my wife and 2 daughters in Phon Thong near Roi et, i work 8 on 3 off and we are half way through building a house, i am waiting for delivery of a Kawasaki Versys any day now and would live to meet some westerners around this area as i only know my wifes family and freinds,

Nice to be a part of this forum

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey there,

Arrived 2 weeks ago from europe.The other half was sick of the europeaan weather.Nice forum.Hope to make plenty of friends here.

Cheers Vinny

Welcome to Thailand! Hope you have a nice time. smile.png

Best of luck!

post-155923-0-74650300-1352614836.jpeg

Hello ime from Liverpool, work in Mexico,and live with my wife and 2 daughters in Phon Thong near Roi et, i work 8 on 3 off and we are half way through building a house, i am waiting for delivery of a Kawasaki Versys any day now and would live to meet some westerners around this area as i only know my wifes family and freinds,

welcomeani.gif

Best bet to meet others is to participate in the Issan sub forum. Welcome!!

Hi everyone,

I'm Viv, I came here from France with my husband who teaches in the French International School. I'm 29, we have two young kids and have been living in Wang Thonglang since the beginning of August. We love it here so far!

I decided to join the forum after coming across it several times when looking for answers on the Internet, seems like a great place to ask questions and get help from people who know Thailand really well.

Cheers,

Viv.

Hi everyone,

I'm Viv, I came here from France with my husband who teaches in the French International School. I'm 29, we have two young kids and have been living in Wang Thonglang since the beginning of August. We love it here so far!

I decided to join the forum after coming across it several times when looking for answers on the Internet, seems like a great place to ask questions and get help from people who know Thailand really well.

Cheers,

Viv.

Nice to hear from a new lady member. I will remember your name thumbsup.gif . Think it good if members know if we are talking to a lady so we can , hmmmm, think a bit more. welcomeani.gif
  • Like 1

Uuuups...

I already started posting without introducing me in this area. whistling.gif

I'm from Germany and early retired due to medical reasons. I'm in the process to rent a small farm in Udon Thani province to build a business base for my GF/future wife.

Apart of that I grow chilies, breed fighting fish and like photography.

Bye,

Derk

Uuuups...

I'm from Germany and early retired due to medical reasons. I'm in the process to rent a small farm in Udon Thani province to build a business base for my GF/future wife.

Bye,

Derk

Plenty of photos scattered around the forum Derk....fighting is usually in the fishbowl that is the General Forum...tongue.png

Welcome to Thai Visa! I hope you enjoy perusing some of the local forums....some hidden gems in there...smile.png

• Like 1

I am Thai ,I never have chance to travel abroad but I still want to learn the difference culture .I am lucky that I am stay in Bangkok there are variety of people here ,well nice to meet you all we can be friend for live and learn , I interesting in sport like tennis and squash

I am Thai ,I never have chance to travel abroad but I still want to learn the difference culture .I am lucky that I am stay in Bangkok there are variety of people here ,well nice to meet you all we can be friend for live and learn , I interesting in sport like tennis and squash

thumbsup.gif ...........................................welcomeani.gif

Uuuups...

Bye,

Derk

Plenty of photos scattered around the forum Derk....fighting is usually in the fishbowl that is the General Forum...tongue.png

Welcome to Thai Visa! I hope you enjoy perusing some of the local forums....some hidden gems in there...smile.png

Yeh, me. laugh.png ...........................................welcomeani.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I suppose Im suppose to introduce myself here, Im very new to forum writing so please forgive my ignorance.

Anyways, here it goes. Myself and Defacto wife from Netherlands are moving to Pattaya, already started the house building and am looking forward to it very much.

Been working all over and have been in China the last 6.5 years and now in Korea, Oh buy the way Im an Aussie, hmmm (Sorry) ;) I know heaps ovem there.

Funny thing this, At the beginning I was wrapped about out decision to move after many years of trying to decide where we were going to live after many debates over Europe or OZ or Thailand and finally came up with Pattaya.

Most obvious reason was sick of the Burochracy the western countries have and just wanted a more layback way of living. Unfortunetly and I know your probably sick of hearing or reading about it, Just lately the last few days, I have to admit Im slightly concerned to what Ive been reading on the thai news about the crime.

Just hoping someone can clear my mind a bit and give me a wack across the head saying its really not that bad.

Yes I like a drink as much as the next man, Love playing pool, also luv veging in my own house, Yes I love women HA HA, but yes Im sticking with the one i have, Im a lucky man in that way.

So yeah pretty scrambled type of intro im sure, but Im also sure ya get the gist.

So Ill leave it at that and continue doing some reading and research and hope to catch up maybe online or whatever some time.

Cheers

Phill

• Like 1