Bad Experience With Thai Girl

radiola

Being a nanny in USA for Indian family, is that really a dream, stronger than having a relationship and possibly getting married.

Not a dream, but she could be fulfilling a fantasy - faux native american stuff can be found all over LOS. rolleyes.gif

but she could not play all the feelings, she loved me, but i guess not so strong.

After we have been together 1 year, she pushed me to buy her a ring. I chose a gild ring, for like 3000 bht, it was not big enough, huge fight errupted, even her mother said, i was not good for her if i not buy her better ring.

And then wedding. I needed to pay fat momma 1 million bht, but she would only keep it one day to show her neighbours, and then she would give it back.

Like her daughter is a mule, ready for sale.

SOund just absurd.

I asked her to send me the gold ring back so I will smash it with hammer and post it on youtube.

I am done with love, if this girl tricked me so much, i dont stand a chance next time

A "gild ring" for 3,000 baht?

Either you made a typo and meant "gold ring" in which case I can see why she considers working for an India family in the US a step up.

Or you meant "guild ring" which could be a cheap magicians guild ring, which pissed her off even more.

And when you say Indian, does that mean from India, or does she live in a Teepee and wear a feather head dress?

Nothing that a few big nights on tequila won't fix.

gold digging ring yes, she was so upset i had to buy a gold ring for 5000 bht

gold for her is like a food for me, she needs her precious gold

sometimes i cathced her in the middle of the night talking to the ring and saying my precious, my precious

The main concern I have, did she really love me a little bit, a person who loves another person would not leave him for 1 year for a stupid nanny job in usa?

And at the same time she asked me to come back to Thailand for 6 months to be with her.

Is that Thai mentality? I am going into different kind of thinking about thai people here. Is that an average pattern or not?

I could never do that, only if I did not care or if i dated a bar girl or something. Than I can see myself doing the same thing.

I know it is hard for people get 10000 bht sallary per month, i could not survive on that, but hell, earn your own money for god sake.

Your caption should read "Thai Girl Bad experience with me"! 3000 or 5000 baht for a "gold" ring? Think ten times this amount may buy a decent gold ring. You are willing to spend loads on traveling, etc, just so you can have fun together, but come to a small token of love - like a ring - you get so upset? Bad choice for the thai girl. And..maybe... better luck for you next time.

sometimes i cathced her in the middle of the night talking to the ring and saying my precious, my precious

This is just too funny.

You catch her in the night talking to her 5000 baht ring saying "my precious, my precious"?

I think the problem is that this girl is a certified fruitcake....or you are.

But I can't stop laughing at the mental imagery of the girl speaking to the ring. Too funny.

lol she went to America to work as a 'nanny'. Suuuuuure....

Not exactly an easy position to get, and there are millions of available illegal immigrants in the US to choose from already. She spent half a year unemployed traveling around Asia and within a month was able to secure an au pair position in the US? Doesn't sound likely

I would think that it would be hard to come to the US from Thailand to be a nanny/au pair. But over the last couple years I have meet quite a few young Thai ladies who are indeed employed here in the US as nannies. These are girls of very modest means, so I suspect there is an organization/business that helps them get visas.

The main concern I have, did she really love me a little bit, a person who loves another person would not leave him for 1 year for a stupid nanny job in usa?

And at the same time she asked me to come back to Thailand for 6 months to be with her.

Is that Thai mentality? I am going into different kind of thinking about thai people here. Is that an average pattern or not?

I could never do that, only if I did not care or if i dated a bar girl or something. Than I can see myself doing the same thing.

I know it is hard for people get 10000 bht sallary per month, i could not survive on that, but hell, earn your own money for god sake.

<deleted>?

Do you read your own mails?

Who would leave for a stupid nanny job?

This is all about YOU, isn't it?

And she asked you to come back to spend time with her? How dare she!

Earn her own money??? ...ahm...nanny JOB....USA...see the connection!

Funny thing is: i had a GF and bought her a 5000 bath ring (among many other things she never asked for!)- and she was happy with it.

I guess it is the general attitude that YOU have, that is the problem.

You don't want her to go to the US, but you are also not going to marry her, because the sin sod is to big?!

Make your mind up, buddy!

Oh and while you are on it: try at least A LITTLE to understand, that you are in a different culture, with different rules!

...for the love of God....some people!

Hmmm..so you dipped your ink in the bamboo bush, no doubt a uni girl? READ carefully, you can go back to the same place you found her and find someone new..

You are the MEAL TICKET, the ATM, Bud...start thinking with the right head. Don't want to read another thread about, I lost everything to my TEE RAK..

BE clear on your needs and go do.. Good luck in 2012

This is just too funny.

You catch her in the night talking to her 5000 baht ring saying "my precious, my precious"?

But I can't stop laughing at the mental imagery of the girl speaking to the ring. Too funny.

come on dude, that was a joke, did you wach lord of the rings, but everything else was true

her family is poor, divorced parents when she was little girl, her house is a total mess, i never seen such a house anywhere in the world, but i guess in thailand, many people live like that,

dirty house, spiders everywhere, the whole house infected with mold, walls moldy, furniture moldy, beds moldy

buffalo moldy (joke)

but i guess they wanted a ticket way out

i just get very angry, when thai girl judge you only how rich you are.

It is not they it is she. How many Thai women have you lived with? How many women have you lived with? How can you judge all Thai women on the basis of your experience? Go back to the school of life and learn a bit. After three or four marriages, kids and 40 years of international travel and learning about women from different cultures come back and tell us a story.

yes I learn, i had many girls here in BKK, many....... different culture, somtimes a really good kind culture, but with few pokes

i am sure her mother would agree to not take any sinsod, that was not the case. She earned good money here in thailand. Around 15000 bht.

But no, she had to go to nanny job, btw the agency she went with is called AU PAIR, if any other girls wants to be a servant to Indian family in usa, be my guest.

I am happy i came to closure, i just needed to see her in another mens arms. That was it, but she hide that from me, she wanted to gather gold from both sides, like a bear gathers food for winter.

My precious, my precious gold girl, yes I call her gold girl, precious gold girl

yes I learn, i had many girls here in BKK, many....... different culture, somtimes a really good kind culture, but with few pokes

i am sure her mother would agree to not take any sinsod, that was not the case. She earned good money here in thailand. Around 15000 bht.

But no, she had to go to nanny job, btw the agency she went with is called AU PAIR, if any other girls wants to be a servant to Indian family in usa, be my guest.

I am happy i came to closure, i just needed to see her in another mens arms. That was it, but she hide that from me, she wanted to gather gold from both sides, like a bear gathers food for winter.

My precious, my precious gold girl, yes I call her gold girl, precious gold girl

Take solace in the fact it is only gold. In the States the song is, "Diamonds are a girl's best friend."

I would think that it would be hard to come to the US from Thailand to be a nanny/au pair. But over the last couple years I have meet quite a few young Thai ladies who are indeed employed here in the US as nannies. These are girls of very modest means, so I suspect there is an organization/business that helps them get visas.

Sure but they're going to want background checks, employment or school history, and then it takes time to find a family and then process all the paperwork...seems strange some unemployed person who's been bumming about with her boyfriend for the past year can suddenly find one of these jobs and go to the US within a month.

but she could not play all the feelings, she loved me, but i guess not so strong.

After we have been together 1 year, she pushed me to buy her a ring. I chose a gild ring, for like 3000 bht, it was not big enough, huge fight errupted, even her mother said, i was not good for her if i not buy her better ring.

And then wedding. I needed to pay fat momma 1 million bht, but she would only keep it one day to show her neighbours, and then she would give it back.

SOund just absurd.

I asked her to send me the gold ring back so I will smash it with hammer and post it on youtube.

I am done with love, if this girl tricked me so much, i dont stand a chance next time

do not believe the "we'll give it back the day after the wedding" story.

i lost a stack that way and i know of others who have too.....

Dude, you're becoming unglued. Get a grip, man! You've been obsessing over this same girl for months. And I'm guessing you created this entire thread to get back at her, hoping she'll read it. Well, if she doesn't love you, then she won't really give a hoot, will she? The question is, why in God's name am I replying to this thread. Silly me.

And does she then go invisible?

Are you plagued by mysterious ghostly riders on flying steeds?

There could be more to this than meets the eye...

SC

SOund just absurd.

do not believe the "we'll give it back the day after the wedding" story.

i lost a stack that way and i know of others who have too.....

how much did you lost dude? you are saying that old cow would not give 1 million worth of grass i gave her?

I was lucky, old cow would clean me out, she only wanted to borrow for 2 days, wow

Edited by radiola

This is just too funny.

Or was it the Troll behind the Ring, she was really talking to?

Radiola, I note on another post today that you now have 2 girls on the go.

Good for you and I am glad you have moved on.

But be careful. This could cost you 6,000 baht in gold rings.

in 5 months after she split, i slept with around 10 sl..s, i mean girls, but have 2 regulars now

they dont know they are called monday and thursday though

omg, that image of my ex chanting my precious my precious to her ring, i cant forget that

I must say that thai girls are still angels compared to falang girls. I could never have so many girls in my country as here. Plus in my home every girl judge you upon what kind of car you are driving. Here they judge you upon how expensive your room is, so much much better.

And we judge them by the looks. But still thai girls are I think much better.