Bad Experience With Thai Girl

radiola

Pointless post. just forget about her and move on. not sure why you want to share this, unless it's made up, like most of the anti-thai stories on here.

Thanks for resurrecting this. Good job. No thread is too dire to be allowed to die.

• Haha 1

Pointless post. just forget about her and move on. not sure why you want to share this, unless it's made up, like most of the anti-thai stories on here.

How long have you been here ? as you seem to know the difference between anti and pro Thai.

but she could not play all the feelings, she loved me, but i guess not so strong.

After we have been together 1 year, she pushed me to buy her a ring. I chose a gild ring, for like 3000 bht, it was not big enough, huge fight errupted, even her mother said, i was not good for her if i not buy her better ring.

And then wedding. I needed to pay fat momma 1 million bht, but she would only keep it one day to show her neighbours, and then she would give it back.

Like her daughter is a mule, ready for sale.

SOund just absurd.

I asked her to send me the gold ring back so I will smash it with hammer and post it on youtube.

I am done with love, if this girl tricked me so much, i dont stand a chance next time

yyeeeaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

• 6 years later...

You sound like a decent man. And you sound strong. You put up with some nonsense, but when she crossed the line, you said NO. And when she asked for the house, you were smart enough to say NO. And you have demonstrated great strength and will by staying away. Smart, wise, and a real man you are. You should be proud of yourself. And can be a cautionary tale for alot of foreigners here. A lot of men come here, and their level of emotional vulnerability is high. And for good reasons. What we are subjected to in our home countries is astonishing, horrific, and unnecessary. And me too has not helped one iota. Alot of Western women for the most part, are a very confused lot. Many do not know what direction they are going in, what they want, nor what they are willing to sacrifice to have a good man in their lives.

As I have said before:

Back in the US, the UK, OZ, NZ, Canada, and some of Europe, women have made their men's lives so difficult, and alot of women have gotten so far away from their innate femininity, and have become dominant, and super controlling, and men just go along with it. Most men have become so hungry for love, or emotionally desperate for some kindness, and TLC. And most are so desirous of being around a real woman, who knows how to act like a woman, and manifest the dignity, within their own femininity. Many do not realize that it is their greatest gift to the world, and their greatest asset as women. 

Always remember, if it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are problems, or The bottom line is this. Take your time getting to know a woman here, or anywhere. Time is your ally. It is rarely their ally. They are usually trying to step up the timetable. We need to push back. We need to assert control. An environment like this allows us to do so. Take advantage of that. Be a man. Step up. Pay tribute to the gender. Refuse to lay down anymore. Refuse to be a doormat. Refuse to check your cajones at the door. Start making the decisions, and stop deflecting decision making to her. There has to be a balance. I understand that. But, I have so many friends, who come here, and from the very start, make the same mistakes they made back in the West. Except here, they do not need to make those mistakes. The environment does not dictate that they behave like lambs. Many do not know, or realize that, or they succumb to "force of habit". Every ship needs a captain. If the man is not willing to be the captain of the ship, the woman will take over, here in Thailand. Most women here seem to want a strong man. But, if they end up with a wimp, they will take over.

Take your time getting to know her. She may be a big baby, who only looks like a real woman, but in reality is a 13 year old. There are an awful lot of emotionally undeveloped people here in LOS. People who find it very hard to truly communicate, deal with issues, talk about problems, and work them out. Also, if she is a con artist, if she is only in it for the money, those realizations will manifest themselves over time. It is easy for the con artists, to take advantage of emotionally wounded men, who seem to be willing to do anything to regain a semblance of normality in their lives, with a decent woman. Time allows clarity. Never, ever move too quickly. That is the undoing of most guys here, who get into trouble with women. Be like Bond. Be a real man. Man up. Do yourself proud. Do our gender proud. 

I know there are some who will find this kind of talk offensive. How dare he say these things. Well, for those of us who refuse to lead complacent lives of weak PC madness, some of this stuff just needs to be said. 

On 1/5/2012 at 1:57 AM, radiola said:

but she could not play all the feelings, she loved me, but i guess not so strong.

After we have been together 1 year, she pushed me to buy her a ring. I chose a gild ring, for like 3000 bht, it was not big enough, huge fight errupted, even her mother said, i was not good for her if i not buy her better ring.

And then wedding. I needed to pay fat momma 1 million bht, but she would only keep it one day to show her neighbours, and then she would give it back.

SOund just absurd.

I asked her to send me the gold ring back so I will smash it with hammer and post it on youtube.

I am done with love, if this girl tricked me so much, i dont stand a chance next time

it's life and it happens quite often.... you didn't buy the house did you? when you fell like falling in love with one of them again, just keep reminding yourself ... ATM... ATM.... ATM.... that's what we are for them

On 1/5/2012 at 1:57 AM, radiola said:

SOund just absurd.

it's life and it happens quite often.... you didn't buy the house did you? when you fell like falling in love with one of them again, just keep reminding yourself ... ATM... ATM.... ATM.... that's what we are for them

On 1/5/2012 at 1:28 AM, TerryLH said:

"Being a nanny in USA for Indian family, is that really a dream, stronger than having a relationship and possibly getting married. "

To you? Yeah, sounds like it is.

Going to the US to work as a nanny is a good deal for a lot of young women.

if she went to the USA to work as a nanny she must be fluent in English.... not easy to get a visa/work permit as a nanny in the USA..... maybe ""nanny"" in a massage parlor??? thai massage body/body massage has high demand