Bad Experience With Thai Girl

radiola

but she could not play all the feelings, she loved me, but i guess not so strong.

After we have been together 1 year, she pushed me to buy her a ring. I chose a gild ring, for like 3000 bht, it was not big enough, huge fight errupted, even her mother said, i was not good for her if i not buy her better ring.

And then wedding. I needed to pay fat momma 1 million bht, but she would only keep it one day to show her neighbours, and then she would give it back.

Like her daughter is a mule, ready for sale.

SOund just absurd.

I asked her to send me the gold ring back so I will smash it with hammer and post it on youtube.

I am done with love, if this girl tricked me so much, i dont stand a chance next time

The best Thai actress's are on the streets not in the movie houses or on TV.... This is the land of lies... They really don't like us. They pit their looks and sexuality against our naivete and they win every time.... They despise us. You got off cheap buddy.

but she could not play all the feelings, she loved me, but i guess not so strong.

After we have been together 1 year, she pushed me to buy her a ring. I chose a gild ring, for like 3000 bht, it was not big enough, huge fight errupted, even her mother said, i was not good for her if i not buy her better ring.

And then wedding. I needed to pay fat momma 1 million bht, but she would only keep it one day to show her neighbours, and then she would give it back.

SOund just absurd.

I asked her to send me the gold ring back so I will smash it with hammer and post it on youtube.

I am done with love, if this girl tricked me so much, i dont stand a chance next time

The best Thai actress's are on the streets not in the movie houses or on TV.... This is the land of lies... They really don't like us. They pit their looks and sexuality against our naivete and they win every time.... They despise us. You got off cheap buddy.

They may despise you, but they don't me. Maybe it's you. I'm just saying ...

I don't believe your story.

The US embassy in wireless road can pick out a prostitute from a miles away.

No way can she get a visa to US.

Even if the US emabssy miss, the immigation at LAX (or which ever border she tried) are not that stupid.

I don't believe your story.

The US embassy in wireless road can pick out a prostitute from a miles away.

No way can she get a visa to US.

Even if the US emabssy miss, the immigation at LAX (or which ever border she tried) are not that stupid.

While they may be very good at IDing pros, they are by no means perfect at it and it would be stupid to think they are.

As long as I can shag them, they can think whatever they want about me.

As long as I can shag them, they can think whatever they want about me.

Each to his own, I guess, but personally I don't at all enjoy being with anyone who doesn't like and respect me .... esp. a girl I'm spending the night with. In fact, when they think I'm a nice, chi-dee guy I always have a great experience and they're always happy to see me again. Yeah, yeah .... I know it's about the money, but with respect and fun (in both directions) it's about more than that and the experience is so much better. Otherwise it's booooring.

Each to his own, I guess, but personally I don't at all enjoy being with anyone who doesn't like and respect me .... esp. a girl I'm spending the night with.

I never actually know what a woman thinks of me, I can only guess, and if past performance is anything to go by, my guesses are often wildly wrong. You might be a better judge of character than I am, or alternatively you could be daft as a brush!

Each to his own, I guess, but personally I don't at all enjoy being with anyone who doesn't like and respect me .... esp. a girl I'm spending the night with.

I never actually know what a woman thinks of me, I can only guess, and if past performance is anything to go by, my guesses are often wildly wrong. You might be a better judge of character than I am, or alternatively you could be daft as a brush!

Practice makes perfect ... or at least very good.

don't forget a guy with stolen car doors, he should need some cheer up too

The point was that he didn't have the stolen doors, the scousers had them. The thieving gets ran off with my good looks and youthful health as well.

SC

lol she went to America to work as a 'nanny'. Suuuuuure....

Not exactly an easy position to get, and there are millions of available illegal immigrants in the US to choose from already. She spent half a year unemployed traveling around Asia and within a month was able to secure an au pair position in the US? Doesn't sound likely

She went to the US as a HOOKER!! Somebody has to say it if it hasn't been already.

SOund just absurd.

LOL. Welcome to Thailand!

• 2 weeks later...

Dude dude dude! How many girls have you had in your life. You ought to know by the signs that her biggest interest in life is being rich and not you and your future together. You should know that of you meet a decent Thai girl she will not love you for your money she will stick with you no matter what obstacles fall in your way. And she will put your relationship first over money country you settle in and even her family if it comes to that.

You showed her allot of Asia and when the holiday slowed down she parted to find something more grand in her mind. He dreams were never of you and her but of her and the life she expects probably because of her looks.

Next time you think you meet an decent Thai girl don't show her your money or sell her the dream. If she sticks by you through the down time I can assure you she will appreciate all the good times when you are comfortable in life and can take trips together.

Also dude stick to one that's within 5 or so years of you and you can't go wrong.

Hope this helps, good luck and don't let her put you off Thai girls.

Pick a nationality and pick a place... it's all the same everywhere.

Not in my experience, and probably not in the experience of people who travel from Canada to Thailand and sleep with girls thirty or forty years younger than themselves... Or maybe I should be spending more time in Canada...

KIDDING! I could hear the paedopuritans' sirens revving up there....

SC

Pick a nationality and pick a place... it's all the same everywhere.

Not in my experience, and probably not in the experience of people who travel from Canada to Thailand and sleep with girls thirty or forty years younger than themselves... Or maybe I should be spending more time in Canada...

KIDDING! I could hear the paedopuritans' sirens revving up there....

SC

Where is the laughter button? giggle.gifclap2.gif Oh yah, there it is.

I was just commenting on the fact that relationships and marriages break up EVERYWHERE in the world for a variety of reasons. Some breakups are very acrimonious and a few actually sustain some degree of friendship afterwards. The mother of our two children and I are on good terms even after our divorce. But, you couldn't pay me enough to take her back.

• Like 1

just got a sms from a girl i "bonked" few times. Please can you give me 300 000 bht for opening restaurant. If not i have to ask another person. I want to own my coffee shop.

She is not good looking, it was just a 1 hour visit to my room every time. She is not a hooker apparently, she said she is not because she did not charge me. But how can she think somebody will give her 300 grand? Is she crazy?

I replied yes come my room, i give you a 300 000 release in your mouth, i ment population of 300 000 people

Edited by radiola

just got a sms from a girl i "bonked" few times. Please can you give me 300 000 bht for opening restaurant. If not i have to ask another person. I want to own my coffee shop.

She is not good looking, it was just a 1 hour visit to my room every time. She is not a hooker apparently, she said she is not because she did not charge me. But how can she think somebody will give her 300 grand? Is she crazy?

I replied yes come my room, i give you a 300 000 release in your mouth, i ment population of 300 000 people

You sound a bit pervy ermm.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

WOW, i just found out who the ex golddigger is dating, she always hated black men, she called tham ugly names, she was a pure rascist, now she is dating black guy! I just cant believe it! How can some thai girls be 100% gold diggers!

wow, i was surprised, every time she saw black guy in bkk before, she called them names and stuff and i was pretty annoyed. But she is having now one for boyfriend!!

What is with these thai girls, are they really fake 100% isnt there nothing real inside them?

WOW, i just found out who the ex golddigger is dating, she always hated black men, she called tham ugly names, she was a pure rascist, now she is dating black guy! I just cant believe it! How can some thai girls be 100% gold diggers!

wow, i was surprised, every time she saw black guy in bkk before, she called them names and stuff and i was pretty annoyed. But she is having now one for boyfriend!!

What is with these thai girls, are they really fake 100% isnt there nothing real inside them?

She was saying all that for your benefit BUT from your posts and your choice of ''lady'' you deserved your lesson. jap.gif

Edited by transam

Perhaps she was expressing a void that is now filled.

Thai women and a falang relationship.

Thai womens order of importance in the relationship.

1. Money

2. Money

3. Money

4. Monthly salary minimum 10000b

5. regular gifts - gold etc

6. Money to give to her family - sick buffalo - brother in jail - etc etc

7. affection

8 love

get it....!!!!

• Confused 1

Thai women and a falang relationship.

Thai womens order of importance in the relationship.

1. Money

2. Money

3. Money

4. Monthly salary minimum 10000b

5. regular gifts - gold etc

6. Money to give to her family - sick buffalo - brother in jail - etc etc

7. affection

8 love

get it....!!!!

Remove the word Thai from your post and you are getting warm. Oh, and no one has used the sick buffalo request in the past 10 years.

There is something real inside her now, I bet she's enjoying it too.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...