Bad Experience With Thai Girl

radiola

This thread illustrates the absolute worst of farang-Thai relationships in Thailand...

The absolutely inane OP and his blatherings of love over his departed hooker GF, and the hooker GFs family living in a moldy home with a sick buffalo and wanting purchases of gold and huge sin sots....just before she dumps her cheapskate beau for a new one in the U.S.

I'm not going to say anymore... The whole thing makes me SICK!

But it sure has been entertaining.

This thread has given me an idea on how to make some extra baht. How about writing a book on "The idiots guide to farang-Thai relationships in Thailand". Gotta be a best seller. Now, if we could just find an author....

This thread illustrates the absolute worst of farang-Thai relationships in Thailand...

The absolutely inane OP and his blatherings of love over his departed hooker GF, and the hooker GFs family living in a moldy home with a sick buffalo and wanting purchases of gold and huge sin sots....just before she dumps her cheapskate beau for a new one in the U.S.

I'm not going to say anymore... The whole thing makes me SICK!

This sort of post really annoys me.

"My girl is different, my girl is different, my girl is different."

Every girl I ever had a relationship with, took money from me in one way or another.

Some day I hope to meet with a girl who is different, I'm running out of years (and hope) though.

Sometimes I wish I was stupid enough to dare to claim, "my girl is different" right now, but I'm not.

Oh and by the way BigTallJohn,

my pals and I make a point of chasing and shagging the girls/wives/partners of those daft enough to proclaim "their girls are different" in fornt of any of us, so far with 100% success.

Yes -- of course you own a stunning automobile.

Next, you'll actually prove that this car is real and you're not just a pitiful inadequate.

But until then, I'll hold my breath.

God ........ I fukcing hate losers.

19-04-07_2001.jpg

Self-loathing's a bitch isn't it?

wanke_r

You're not from Liverpool are you?

Them thieving scousers have had your doors away, were the wheels still there when you went back?

• Like 1

Next, you'll actually prove that this car is real and you're not just a pitiful inadequate.

19-04-07_2001.jpg

wanke_r

Why post a photo of a stolen car with no doors?

My car isn't stolen and it has four doors.

I wanna thank everybody in this topic, sun is blistering hot here today, I wanted to spend some time in the aircon but had nothing to do. this made some fun reading. Some ppl really lose touch with reality in this country.

I am sorry, I'm not able to provide picture prove what I'm gonna share with you guys is true, but I trust you take my word on it.

Just for fun, fully knowing it's not at all worth my time typing it, but I had fun reading and would like to contribute on the same level as this whole topic tongue.png

I do not have a car, I have never had one, I don't even have a license to drive one, never got one cause I've never ever, not even once, driven a car in my life! And I still have had tons of sex.... How did I do it?!?!?! drunk.gif

Have a good one ppl!

no driving license?

are you retardet? The gov did not want you driving cars? Well poor you

how you have ton of sex? well either your right or left hand is your girlfriend or you paid somebody few bht to be with you, few gold grandmother crowns or something

Edited by radiola

This sort of post really annoys me.

"My girl is different, my girl is different, my girl is different."

Some day I hope to meet with a girl who is different, I'm running out of years (and hope) though.

Every girl I've lived with was "different" right up until the time I found out she was exactly the same as the rest.

If it's of any interest, my current girlfriend claims to be different from my last girlfriend.

The big difference, of course, is that it's actually me who is now different.

• Like 1

...but I had fun reading and would like to contribute on the same level as this whole topic tongue.png

no driving license?

how you have ton of sex? well either your right or left hand is your girlfriend or you paid somebody few bht to be with you, few gold grandmother crowns or something

Martijn, I feel your pain. You think you have reached your goal - plumbed the depths; and then the game gets moved down to a whole new level.

No-one knows if the well of stupidity has a bottom to it...

You go down there if you want, but I'll stay up here and keep calling from time to time, until we stop getting an echo.

SC

...but I had fun reading and would like to contribute on the same level as this whole topic tongue.png

no driving license?

Martijn, I feel your pain. You think you have reached your goal - plumbed the depths; and then the game gets moved down to a whole new level.

No-one knows if the well of stupidity has a bottom to it...

You go down there if you want, but I'll stay up here and keep calling from time to time, until we stop getting an echo.

SC

cheesy.gif

Now we have gold getting melted down from an old ladies set of teeth

when will the fun end.....

19-04-07_2001.jpg

wanke_r

And a place for the back-seat driver. And a roof over your head. There's not much left of a car after the scousers have had a go at it.

and i forgot to say this,

i melted my grandma gold teeth to make a precious ring for precious gold digger and her bison at home

With this class of Gik I would be looking in Ratners. No way she can tell the difference.

Even if she does eventually its time for a bit of farang acting. Don't let her steal the limelight now!

i melted my grandma gold teeth to make a precious ring for precious gold digger and her bison at home

With this class of Gik I would be looking in Ratners. No way she can tell the difference.

Even if she does eventually its time for a bit of farang acting. Don't let her steal the limelight now!

I think the granny got her dental work at Ratners.

Were you saying in another thread that you'd followed Naam's advice, put your money where your mouth was, and invested in gold fillings?

SC

I think the granny got her dental work at Ratners.

Were you saying in another thread that you'd followed Naam's advice, put your money where your mouth was, and invested in gold fillings?

SC

There was a peak last week so I had them removed. Unfortunately my dentist lost a packet on porcelain the week before and has doubled his prices. Typical that is although I beat him at golf yesterday.

Anyway the OP needs to fight tooth and nail to keep what's rightfully his. Hide the scissors and knives...

come on that car is so old, no american bitch wants to be seen driving around in this car, the prefer Z4 or M5,, 5 series

i am sorry, just my thoughts

No need to apologize but try to bear in mind that your "thoughts" haven't done you much good with women, have they ?

As far as the car is concerned, it's a classic, hand-built BMW. As for whether or not an "American bitch" would want to be seen in it, I prefer not to have dealings with those kind of women; unlike you, perhaps.

19-04-07_2001.jpg

wanke_r

And a place for the back-seat driver. And a roof over your head. There's not much left of a car after the scousers have had a go at it.

thiefs good heart, they leave your tires, they not like my precious golddigger, she would even took a mirror so she can watch her tooth gold precious ring

my wifes different..

You'll really need to be a bit more specific. In what way is she different? She has her own teeth? She has her own doors? She has back doors?

Or is she different in the same way as everyone else's wife?

Though to be sure, I don't know everyone else's wife, but I think Ludditeman does.

It might help if you send us a photo, or some of the lads here might doubt you're married at all...

Hard&Soul has set the standard, posting a picture of the love of his life topless in a dingy railway yard.

SC

• Like 1

my ex is different, she got a gold ring made from my grandma teeth, that is why she diferent, and she has men feet too and stretchmarks on her ass, that is why i did not want to marry her, she is different

Edited by radiola

my wifes different..

You'll really need to be a bit more specific. In what way is she different? She has her own teeth? She has her own doors? She has back doors?

Or is she different in the same way as everyone else's wife?

Though to be sure, I don't know everyone else's wife, but I think Ludditeman does.

It might help if you send us a photo, or some of the lads here might doubt you're married at all...

Hard&Soul has set the standard, posting a picture of the love of his life topless in a dingy railway yard.

SC

She is different cos she can use a knife n fork with sufficient ability to look normal.

Where is that hard and soul pic ??

Didn't luditeman have a support base somewhere for some less than main stream activity....seem to recall reading a thread where he was supporting something about underage stuff, or an individual that did ??