Bad Experience With Thai Girl

radiola

I met this girl I think 2 years ago, it was good relationship, based mostly on her looks, than anything else.

We have problems, fight a lot, but still enough love to be together.

We travelled all over asia together, I paid for everything, we stayed malaysia, bali, singapore for like 6 months.

Then she say oh I am so cheap man, I not take care her.

Then I went back to europe and she said come back, i came back, after one month, she went to USA as a nanny.

I dumped her, she cried, cried, but how can you be with a girl that goes abroad for 1 year, and in fact you come back to thailand to visit her.

But she splits after you are her for 1 month.

Of course I dumped her immediately, but the pain was great. I am still depressed after 6 months. Still have feelings for her, but no way I will get back to her. I dont talk to her over the phone at all.

She said she will come back to me.

And the last few months, she pushed and pushed me to buy a house, at least 100 000 for first rate.

I was a fool and almost did it.

Her mother wanted like 1 million for marrying her.

I said I am not paying a dime.

Now she is in USA for 5 months already, she told me she is single, but she hide new american boyfriend. I just found out today.

But who cares, she wanted to play game on both fields I guess.

Of course that guy will forget her, when her visa will ran out. I am sure he will not marry her...... ha ha

She has a difficult character, I mean her character is like only satisfy her own needs, like who cares if she goes to America for 1 year. SHE REALLY THOUGHT I WILL WAIT FOR HER LIKE A FREAKING DOG: I told her I am not her dog.

I mean that money, being rich dream is overwhelming in her head. She is obsessed with that thought.

Now she says her new boyfriend takes care good for her. I guess he is buying her gold and stuff, who knows.

Just my thought. THe problem is acting, I think she acted emotions better than I do.

Being a nanny in USA for Indian family, is that really a dream, stronger than having a relationship and possibly getting married.

She though i was a dog. Well I aint.

This was a good lesson for me, a very good lesson, never trust again any girl. never again.

And stay single, i think thai girls only see money in me. I saw when i lived in good appartment, i have every week 3 girls, when i stayed in worse appartment, nothing.

Just saying, are mean really supposed to be sugar dadies in Thailand?

• Haha 1

"Being a nanny in USA for Indian family, is that really a dream, stronger than having a relationship and possibly getting married. "

To you? Yeah, sounds like it is.

Going to the US to work as a nanny is a good deal for a lot of young women.

It's happened to most of us in Thailand and she'll do the same to this new boyfriend when it suits her. Unless you are able to settle in Thailand with a girl just treat them as a holiday romance. They just regard us as punters till they catch the big fish.

but she could not play all the feelings, she loved me, but i guess not so strong.

After we have been together 1 year, she pushed me to buy her a ring. I chose a gild ring, for like 3000 bht, it was not big enough, huge fight errupted, even her mother said, i was not good for her if i not buy her better ring.

And then wedding. I needed to pay fat momma 1 million bht, but she would only keep it one day to show her neighbours, and then she would give it back.

Like her daughter is a mule, ready for sale.

SOund just absurd.

I asked her to send me the gold ring back so I will smash it with hammer and post it on youtube.

I am done with love, if this girl tricked me so much, i dont stand a chance next time

Radiola, you posted a thread about this girl last year when you claimed to break up with her,

that was over 6 months ago and now your still going on with this new thread about her.

She's obviously hurt your feelings or your pride, but you need to move on and learn your lesson that most of the girls

that a foreigner will meet here are likely to be gold diggers (especially the good looking ones)

• Thanks 1

I have a U.S. relative who used to always employ Norwegian au pairs, they had to Norweigan, and pretty, and everyone was happy! I think I recall he would take a pair of them at a time so they would have someone to play with.

Edited by Jingthing

lol she went to America to work as a 'nanny'. Suuuuuure....

Not exactly an easy position to get, and there are millions of available illegal immigrants in the US to choose from already. She spent half a year unemployed traveling around Asia and within a month was able to secure an au pair position in the US? Doesn't sound likely

After a year you gave her a 3000 baht ring? A whole 3000 baht for something that she and others look at as to how much she means to you? How much did you spend travelling? Bet it was a lot more. 3000 baht for six months of 'fun'. That's the cheapest shag I've ever heard of.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

• Like 1

I am sorry, I am not into buying girls, maybe that is your field.

I dont want a girl to be with me if she is a gold digger.

And sooner or later, she was. The family bull got sick, so she needed money so she go America.

Dude,

You don't get it. If she wasn't a prostitute, you made her feel like one by giving her what I presume equated to a cheap engagement ring. Most any girl anywhere would have been insulted if she is at all traditional.

As for the house and bride price, these are traditional practices in TL. Not all Thais practice this, but it is common. Your outrage over these things show you either don't understand much about Thai ways or aren't ready to accept them. Get educated, look elsewhere, or find a less traditional woman who's family doesn't expect these things.

This situation clearly isn't good for you.

• Like 1

Depends on how wealthy the family is. If hi-so it would probably be a lot more.

For the sake of this thread, we'll assume the woman's family is not hi-so, so yes, I agree the million baht is excessive. Two things: 1. The mother asked to borrow it for the wedding and would give it back. This is done so the family can show everyone how much the groom has 'given'. Makes for big face. But then again, if the groom doesn't trust he will get it back, he shouldn't be pursuing the girl anyway. 2. After the initial indication of modest providing as indicated by the cheap ring, the mother probably threw out the crazy bride price to get him to bugger off.

If both sides are acting in earnest, a viable agreement would be reached. Based on Radios story, this relationship was doomed from the start from both sides.

her family is poor, divorced parents when she was little girl, her house is a total mess, i never seen such a house anywhere in the world, but i guess in thailand, many people live like that,

dirty house, spiders everywhere, the whole house infected with mold, walls moldy, furniture moldy, beds moldy

buffalo moldy (joke)

but i guess they wanted a ticket way out

i just get very angry, when thai girl judge you only how rich you are.

The excessively judgmental moral police are out in force today!

Thailand is the land of casual and easy sex, promise them whatever they want, enjoy what you get, pay as little as you can get away with.

And when they go away just carry on as normal, 'yes darling I love you and will wait for you' (but I won't be waiting on my own).

Don't argue, don't shout, don't confront, say whatever you think the other person wants to hear.

That's always their attitude, and to survive here it must be our attitude.

Edited by ludditeman
  • Like 1

I think the fault is on both ends. Gold diggers are everywhere, even in farang countries but tends to increasese significantly in developing countries. I don´t get farangs sometimes because back home we have something called dating and when farangs come to Thailand, they get together with a girl pretty fast without dating much and then wonders why the the girl cheats or why it didn´t work. It´s not because they are Thais, it´s because YOU didn´t bother to find out much about the girl through dating.

If you have done that for a period of 3-6 months you would know alot of about this girl.

If she doesn´t speak remotely decent English and you don't speak Thai and both of you are not eager to learn any language well then I guess that is that because then it's not a real relationship. In a real relationship you talk a lot to eachother.

Also getting a Thai into the US is pretty hard. My wife who´s a dentist managed to get the 10 year visa though I think her communication skills are excellent and she certainly have the knowhow to manage in other countries, she is part of the minority of educated Thais in Thailand.

It's not only to have a degree in something , that only makes you good at your job, to be educated is to know about things that can happen or is happening around you and trying to understand them. This kind of "education" most Thais don't care about since they are either struggling with their lives or simply don´t care. However a Thai that has got to know how the world is like , have a different point of view from the rest.

I´m not saying that you should only go and get MIT broads but I do suggest that if the girl is not aware of where you are from or how you tick , she has to be willing to learn as much as you have learn about her or it's doomed to fail.

• Like 1

Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger

But she ain't messin' wit no broke, broke

Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger

But she ain't messin' wit no broke, broke

Sometimes I think this song would make a good Thai expat anthem.

pure golddigger, 100% gold muncher

1 million baht for sinsod, i rather marry a cow than her.

I dont get it, will she withdraw the money from the bank and make towers with it at the wedding?

So other people can see?

I do not understand. She want to be like a kid in the sandbox, but instead with sand she wants to make a castle with dollares?

This is just absurd. There is no way I am paying a dime ever to a girl.

Now i know if her new boyfriend come from USA, her mother will rent a bull and shit and bandaged him all over. Here my bull please take care my bull, Very expensive. 1 million bht.