Will Thai Customs Confiscate Our Sex Toys?

dosigo

Me and my GF have decided to order some sex toys from an online sex shop in the US. Its just a couple of random toys to occasionally spice up our sex life, and some for her to play with when I am away on work.

I have heard that there is some kind of silly law here in Thailand that forbids people to buy or own sex toys. (Kinda like forbidding people to mastrubate in a certain way.) I am not sure if this is true or not, but if it is true, I find this law to be extremely silly! They might as well forbid bananas and cucumbers too. Heck, even a raw chicken can be used as a sex toy.

Well enough about that. I could probably write a whole book about the sillyness of the anti sex toy law, especially in a country like Thailand where people can buy living, walking talking sex toys everywhere.

I just want to ask if someone here has ever tried to import sex toys to Thailand? Did you recieve your order or did customs confiscate it?

Cheers!

• Like 1

One more thing. I Don't know if they will confiscate your stuff or not, but I reckon the risk is pretty low. You'd think think the customs are busy looking for far more serious things than sex toys.

Just my 2 cents.

I say go for it. and let us know how it went.

Edited by ricku

Personally, I wouldn't order sex toys to import because they ARE illegal. Let us know what happens. For people directly importing in their luggage, be sure to remove or disable any BATTERIES. Picture the scene if your luggage starts vibrating ...ohmy.png

Edited by Jingthing

Personally, I wouldn't order sex toys to import because they ARE illegal. Let us know what happens. For people directly importing in their luggage, be sure to remove or disable any BATTERIES. Picture the scene if your luggage starts vibrating ...ohmy.png

I have taken some with me from Holland, no problems what so ever. They were in my suitcase. However buying them online might be different.

, and some for her to play with when I am away on work.

If you fail to import. You can PM me your address, and I can play with your gf. tongue.png

dont you wish you could actually still get it up. one suspects if there were any threat of that you wouldn't spent so much time on here posting your stupid one liners.

Oh well, to dream.

• Like 1

Funny the gals I have been with never mention the need for sex toys ..... giggle.gif

Gift them a good rabbit and they'll stop calling ...

Na JT, guess what I am trying to say is that no need for an imitation when you can have the real thing ;) But to each their own.

I heard that if you declare it as a personal throat massager you can get it through customs. Perhaps someone with first, 2nd and 4th hand experience can fill in your gaps?

Funny the gals I have been with never mention the need for sex toys ..... giggle.gif

Na JT, guess what I am trying to say is that no need for an imitation when you can have the real thing wink.png But to each their own.

I heard that if you declare it as a personal throat massager you can get it through customs. Perhaps someone with first, 2nd and 4th hand experience can fill in your gaps?

That's why they're illegal. Because they give the Big O a lot more reliably than the real thing and are as big as you want. Threatens the male dominated conservative culture here that exists in spite of what appears to be liberality to the superficial eye. Edited by Jingthing

Its that asian face saving thing...considerate ain't they.

Haha very good. In a pinch I guess you can get a jap zucchini or some phallic shaped bottle of shampoo and close your eyes.

Sex toys are illegal here but you can buy condoms on every street corner along with motion lotions etc.

no need for an imitation when you can have the real thing

Guess the term 'value add' is alien to you ?

you mean reusable - no bad breath, that kind of thing? Please tell us your personal experience and in-depth knowledge of all thing rubber and sexy. JT is getting excited now.

Na JT, guess what I am trying to say is that no need for an imitation when you can have the real thing wink.png But to each their own.

James since when does one exclude the other. Its all about variety. But to each his or her own. I prefer the real thing.. but many girls do like the toys. They can do things you cant.. or maybe you can if i plug you into the main biggrin.png

James since when does one exclude the other. Its all about variety. But to each his or her own. I prefer the real thing.. but many girls do like the toys. They can do things you cant.. or maybe you can if i plug you into the main biggrin.png

Just joking around Rob. By the way, be careful with yours, would be really embarrassing to have one of your dogs come trouncing into the dining room sporting a big rubber strap on while your entertaining the parents of your mrs.

• Like 1

That's why they're illegal. Because they give the Big O a lot more reliably than the real thing and are as big as you want. Threatens the male dominated conservative culture here that exists in spite of what appears to be liberality to the superficial eye.

Sorry JT, the gay thread is over there mate - you know the one discussing politics....;)

Sorry JT, the gay thread is over there mate - you know the one discussing politics....wink.png

I was discussing female orgasms, mate. coffee1.gif

BTW, rabbits are for lady parts, not for gay men. Do you require an illustration?giggle.gif

Edited by Jingthing

I consider it a deeply misogynist law, because as modern women all know, "rabbits" rule!

speaking of which... i have one, unused, sitting in a drawer in Australia. keep thinking i should have it sent over. Addressed to the GF of course

, and some for her to play with when I am away on work.

If you fail to import. You can PM me your address, and I can play with your gf. tongue.png

dont you wish you could actually still get it up. one suspects if there were any threat of that you wouldn't spent so much time on here posting your stupid one liners.

Oh well, to dream.

Wonder where you get your strenght to reply to stupid posts? Same pills that helps you get it up? rolleyes.gif

Sex toys are illegal. Not to long ago, a foreign shop owner in Pattaya was arrested for making and selling them.

A vast majority of sex toys sold in the US are made in China (where they are also illegal to use.) So I would imagine that any you can buy on the street here are of the same quality as you would get in the US. I am not sure how the prices would compare, though.