Yingluck Can't Avoid The Tough Issues Forever

Lite Beer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I await the plans to deal with 2012 floods, they are not cancelled are they? ( the floods that is ). How many official red shirts villages are there in Thailand and Dubai? The public needs to know!

"Should she?" Of course, she is the PM! This ducking out of any tough decisions is insulting.

"Can she?" No, she is unable to handle any criticism or difficult situation. All she has done so far is smile to the camera and act like a Cinderella. "Please, give me a chance, don't be mean to me" Boohoo...

"Will she? Again, no. She does not even show up for work. She lets Chalerm handle it. What a useless PM.

+1

The Nation criticizes and the farang followers applaud.

What else is new.

Agreed. It's as predictable as a geriatrickid post.

Not all foreigners applaud.

I must ask, is The Nation not allowed to criticize? I find a lot of their criticism valid.

The main TV poster gripe I keep seeing is "yeah, but did The Nation target the previous government the same way?"

That is getting real stale. That their journalism can be lacking at times, I agree.

I should add, I sometimes cannot make sense of the TANN or MCOT news releases.

Reply deleted

shockinlgy - I'd edit that too.

Nothing is more curious than the almost savage hostility that humor excites in those who lack it. ~George Saintsbury

Humor is a reminder that no matter how high the throne one sits on, one sits on one's bottom. ~Taki (not Shinegra)

what are you on about now?

Reply deleted

Nothing is more curious than the almost savage hostility that humor excites in those who lack it. ~George Saintsbury

Humor is a reminder that no matter how high the throne one sits on, one sits on one's bottom. ~Taki (not Shinegra)

NF, you have to understand that when you post it is forwarded immediately to those who select reply notification. When you later edit to change or remove a post, it doesn't alter the original in the notification.

Remember "shockinlgy unfunny"?

Reply deleted

NF, you have to understand that when you post it is forwarded immediately to those who select reply notification. When you later edit to change or remove a post, it doesn't alter the original in the notification.

Remember "shockinlgy unfunny"?

yeah i know, and the reason why i edited out that is because i had it typed in before i noticed and quoted the other post and my post then wouldn't have made sense had i not remembered to edit it out.

no sinister reasons here...it's nothing to do with me changing my mind about the shockingly unfunniness of the caption quote posts... they're terrible!!!

Edited by nurofiend

Running the country is tougher than it looks. Looked easy before she got the job now its a different story, everyone has their own idea of what need doing and how and then everyone has their own personal agenda as well.

Edited by exeter

Running the country is tougher than it looks. Looked easy before she got the job now its a different story, everyone has their own idea of what need doing and how and then everyone has their own personal agenda as well.

Running the country is tougher than it looks. However Thaksin is the one running, not Yingluck.