Free Speech Lives In Thailand!

Felix Lynn

On the next Thailand Today,

Your humble host proclaims “Free Speech Lives In Thailand,” as I defend my right to say the S-E-X word.

Domestic violence increases in Thailand but it’s not all bad news…you’ll find out why on today’s show.

And, are anti-smoking campaigns a waste of government money?

All that and a listener defends his right NOT to tip to improve service, on the next Thailand Today, each weekday at 3pm, 9pm, 3am, and 9am, only on http://www.radiobangkok.net

I am disgusted and outraged about your radio show and shall certainly not be listening to it.

Of course, I have never listened to your show before and I did not read your post about it, but nonetheless I am disgusted and outraged by it

Yours

Brigadier Major-General Spog (Retired) (Mrs)

Edited by spog

I am disgusted and outraged about your radio show and shall certainly not be listening to it.

Of course, I have never listened to your show before and I did not read your post about it, but nonetheless I am disgusted and outraged by it

Yours

I too am outraged! But not outraged enough to ask you to tune in at 3pm, 9pm, 3am and 9am.

http://www.radiobangkok.net

Good cast Felix, underlying is the government is not doing it’s job. Perhaps too much money is being skimmed to help. That’s why there are out there. But yes free speech does exist in Thailand as long as you don’t piss off any incumbent politicians or say negative things about Thai royalty.

Yours

If you don't mind, why?

Yours

If you don't mind, why?

Sarcasm my dear Watson!!! :D

Well done Felix nice show and cheers for giving us numbers wise how Radio BKK is doing. :o

Thanks Brit, for all your support. It is much appreciated. The numbers for the station are really surprising, considering we are just an internet affair, and the email keeps streaming in.

Thanks again, dude!

I listen to your Station whenever I visit Thai Visa.

Thanks!

Ill try to remember to click on your site so you get more hits!

Cause hits are gooooooood.

Edited by Baal

Just listened to it in the States. Good show, but it makes me wish I were in the LOS -deep in the heart of ban-this-ban-that. It is pretty crimped in many places in the States, you can't smoke in bars some cities. Can't smoke indoors AT ALL in public places in other cities -and stay 25' away from the doorway as well!

I like the music mix too, regular listener -thanks!