Thaivisa Joins With Pattaya 105 Fm For Music, News, Fun And Information

george

Thaivisa joins with Pattaya 105 FM for music, news, fun and information

BANGKOK: -- Thaivisa Forum has joined with popular radio station Pattaya 105FM to deliver music, news, fun and information to Thaivisa members.

Pattaya 105 FM is a 24 hour radio station broadcasting live in Pattaya City, Thailand and streaming on the internet via Thaivisa.com. We play all the classic hit songs from the 60′s right through to some of the latest chart hits from today.

On the hour, our local news bulletin keep you in touch with everything that has happened locally over the previous 24 hours. Thirty minutes later we broadcast an International News bulletin which is updated throughout the day.

The partnership is expected to bring some 3,000 additional daily listeners to the radio station and Thaivisa Forum will receive additional coverage in form of increased new membership and user generated forum content.

Thaivisa Forum is featured on "The Big Show with Tommy Dee" on Pattaya 105 FM during weekdays from 11.00-15.00 (Thailand time, GMT+7). See program schedule below.

How to listen: Just click on the Radio Player on Thaivisa Forum (upper right corner on all forum pages).

Monday to Friday

08.00 – 11.00 (01.00 – 04.00 GMT)

JOHNNY DIAMOND BREAKFAST SHOW

11.00 – 15.00 (04.00 – 08.00 GMT)

TOMMY DEE with THE BIG SHOW

DARRELL JAMES with THE BIG SHOW (Wednesday’s)

15.00 – 18.00 (08.00 – 11.00 GMT)

DAVE D with THE AFTERNOON SHOW

Saturday

13.00 – 15.00 (06.00 – 08.00 GMT)

GOLDFINGER’S NO.1 SHOW

15.00 – 18.00 (08.00 – 11.00 GMT)

JOHNNY DIAMOND WEEKEND SHOW

How to listen: Click on the Radio Player on Thaivisa Forum (upper right corner on all forum pages).

Your feedback: Please tune in and give us your thoughts and music requests.

The radio player in the top left corner doesn't work (XP&IE8). All that I get is a blank pop up window.

Right corner, turn off your popupblocker/adblocker. You may need to click on the start button on the popup window.

The radio player in the top left corner doesn't work (XP&IE8). All that I get is a blank pop up window.

I get the blank window too, but it opens the stream in the default media player for windows, which in my case is winamp, the blank window can then be closed once the payer is running.

• Like 1

I get the blank window too, but it opens the stream in the default media player for windows, which in my case is winamp, the blank window can then be closed once the payer is running.

And for Mac users it opens a window and plays in your Safari browser by default.

That's nice but being in Pattaya, I could have just turned on the radio for that!

Cute JT - the signal just doesn't have quite enough oomph to reach Chiang Mai though biggrin.png

Tested it with 3BB and FF 9.0.1, IE9 and latest Chrome and works perfectly with no stuttering.

• Like 1

I like it! No computer problems with buffering etc! Similar to London FM stations (Capital/ Kiss.....) in the 90's, good music (including later than 90's tunes and some old classics). the occasional advert for a restaurant/ condo development doesn't bother me that much - it might even work next time I'm there! Where's Tony's Disco?

• Like 1

It does work no problems as I tried it here in Chiangmai. Nice novelty for Thai Visa, but you can tune into any radio station anywhere in the world. I turn on the radio from Melbourne, Australia every morning.

I was only reporting that it didn't work!

1. popupblocker/adblocker off - no joy

2. doesn't open a stream in my default media player

3. Now when I click on it, the popups come on stating: "IE cannot download 158254 from energy10.egihosting.com" and "IE was not able to open the requested site. This internet site is unavailable or cannot be found".

I really could care less since I wouldn't listen to it anyway. I listen to cahnnel 2 on the music channels on True Visions on my home stereo 24/7 when I'm not watching sports or when the Thais are having a party outside and I switch on the outside speakers and let them choose what they want.

It's not a complaint George, just a report! I know an old operating system (XP) like me is not supported by systems engineers (you) who always design for the future with no concern for the present. Again, not a complanit, just the facts as previously stated by you. If the dancing music bars bother me, I'll turn them off the old fashion way, a piece of masking tape does wonders.

Edited by wayned