Ladyboy Encounters In Thailand?

Halfcast

Is it just me or do some lady boys disguise themselves so good you cannot tell if they're a boy or not. It's just so hard to tell! Usually facial bone structure gives it away but sometimes you just can't figure it out..

We were in pattaya, ending a long day of being out & about with a beer, spotted one of the most amazing 'girls' I've ever laid my eyes on, she looked kind of like Melanie Iglesias, tall, slim, well shaped etc. And like all bar 'girls' she invited her self to our table to 'chat us up', as soon as she opened her mouth, my life flashed before my eyes as her vocal cords tore my eardrums apart, I was expecting to hear the voice of an angel, instead I hear a croaky males voice, the most verbally agonizing sound I've ever heard.

"hi how are you, where you from".. I was to emotionally & mentally disturbed, that I didn't want to respond, but to be polite I answered her typical bar girl interigation questions. I wanted to get the he'll out of there so I concluded our little conversation as soon as I could. She asked me for my mobile & email, so I gave her my friends number and number and email instead.

This is one of my ladyboy encounters. I have nothing against homosexuals or ladyboys btw, just simply sharing my experience, if anyone has any stories please share, I don't want to be a loner on this one.. :)

• Like 1

During my many years in Thailand I have never been fooled by a transgender person or an effeminate gay male dressed in female attire as yet. I’ve always been able to tell at a first glance.

I think the guys who have alleged to have been hoodwinked into taking one back to their rooms believing they were bona fide females, was either drunk or actually have a thing for katoeys but did not want to admit it to they’re mates.

I can understand the guys that are genuinely gay and prefer the company of their own kind, but cannot see the attraction of a man dressed as a woman when there is a plentiful supply of the real thing.

So for you guys that consider katoeys are desirable and attractive, I ask; what’s the attraction? Because it`s something that I’ve never been able to comprehend.

Ah when is a lady boy not a lady boy. Had a yank visit me a year or so ago. Had the most beautiful wife, tall, built, everything where it should be and in proportion. The Thai family thought she was a lady boy, but no she was in fact a girl with just a few surgical upgrades. Jim. .

During my many years in Thailand I have never been fooled by a transgender person or an effeminate gay male dressed in female attire as yet. I’ve always been able to tell at a first glance.

I think the guys who have alleged to have been hoodwinked into taking one back to their rooms believing they were bona fide females, was either drunk or actually have a thing for katoeys but did not want to admit it to they’re mates.

I can understand the guys that are genuinely gay and prefer the company of their own kind, but cannot see the attraction of a man dressed as a woman when there is a plentiful supply of the real thing.

So for you guys that consider katoeys are desirable and attractive, I ask; what’s the attraction? Because it`s something that I’ve never been able to comprehend.

I tend to agree with ‘Beetlejuice’

I also find it quite funny how some people will work Katoeys in to conversation at any opportunity, of course present company excepted. I have a friend who would, at one time, (not long after coming to Thailand) work LB’s into any conversation we were having….Poor guy, he was so desperate for approval from us so he could get an LB…….So we did what any good sensitive mates would do………………..We gave him shit about it and took the piss.

I call it the Allen Partridge syndrome, he says; “I don’t fancy them…….just find them fascinating creatures”

I’ll admit I’ve seen a few LB’s that are absolutely beautiful………..But I have a policy when it comes to sexual partners, only one loaded gun in the bed at a time!

I’ve found, in my limited experience, that the people I’ve known pick-up or date LB’s, they are not gay……repressed or otherwise, just caught in the Katoeys tractor beam!

OP…..I’d bet you’ve not stopped thinking about him/her. If you seeking approval, you got mine mate, knock yourself out…Enjoy, write back and let us know how your first date go’s……….We don’t judge on TV.

Edited by Tonto21
  • Like 1

Halfcast you troll again. Grow up.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Well spotted Sketcher.

I recall his last thread on being a half Thai-Italian kid of extraordinary beauty that was asking TV how to become a model that was in Pattaya on holidays with his parents.

Now he's trolling ladyboy bars not able to tell the difference?

Son, your trolling skills are poor.

Fail.

Long time ago in Singapore, when I was still a teenager, our favorite game with a local friend of mine, was to go this street where all the transvestites (ladyboys ?) prey on visiting sailors. We used to look for one in the middle of a negotiation, look directly at him/her and ask "Excuse me Sir, what time is it ?" You should have seen the face of the bewildered sailor ! Then there was the chase, the ladyboy on high heels running after the two naughty boys we were. Really great fun !

• Like 2

Me too. I did almost get fooled one time though, but luckily her friends warned me before the relationship could be consummated.hit-the-fan.gif Edited by Ulysses G.

Me too. I did almost get fooled one time though, but luckily her friends warned me before the relationship could be consummated.hit-the-fan.gif

Thinking back... do you regret now that the relationship was not consummated?

giggle.gif

Long time ago in Singapore, when I was still a teenager, our favorite game with a local friend of mine, was to go this street where all the transvestites (ladyboys ?) prey on visiting sailors. We used to look for one in the middle of a negotiation, look directly at him/her and ask "Excuse me Sir, what time is it ?" You should have seen the face of the bewildered sailor ! Then there was the chase, the ladyboy on high heels running after the two naughty boys we were. Really great fun !

OOOOh you naughty boys!post-4641-1156694005.gif

I think it depends if they come cut or uncut.

If they’re uncut the attraction is probably the anal sex she can give you which beats a girls finger or strap on up there.

Personally I’m not into lady boys but I don’t have much hang ups about sex either so all I can say is give it a try and see how it goes.

You might be pleasantly surprised.

I also find it quite funny how some people will work Katoeys in to conversation at any opportunity, of course present company excepted. I have a friend who would, at one time, (not long after coming to Thailand) work LB’s into any conversation we were having….Poor guy, he was so desperate for approval from us so he could get an LB…….So we did what any good sensitive mates would do………………..We gave him shit about it and took the piss.

I call it the Allen Partridge syndrome, he says; “I don’t fancy them…….just find them fascinating creatures”

I’ll admit I’ve seen a few LB’s that are absolutely beautiful………..But I have a policy when it comes to sexual partners, only one loaded gun in the bed at a time!

I’ve found, in my limited experience, that the people I’ve known pick-up or date LB’s, they are not gay……repressed or otherwise, just caught in the Katoeys tractor beam!

OP…..I’d bet you’ve not stopped thinking about him/her. If you seeking approval, you got mine mate, knock yourself out…Enjoy, write back and let us know how your first date go’s……….We don’t judge on TV.

Wanna bet?