Hind Sight Is 20 /20

wayned

To be honest, if I'd stayed awake for the game, it would not have made such a good story, so I think it went as well as could reasonably be hoped.

SC

I think I would try to avoid surmising "Things could not get any worse..."

Maybe this should be in buddism forum. Sounds like an abstract question leaning on spiritual matters

Too abstract. As absolutes connect less with a cyclical order.

Who might say what was, what is, and what is to come.

As every situation and event will not be the same as the next.

Simple and straight forward question.

Easy answer I would never have started smoking.

It ruled my social life in my pre teen and early teen years it also permanently damaged my health a burden I still carry even after 27 years of not smoking.

Not to mention the money.

That really dosen't count as I would have probably wasted it another way.

This is information based on what I experienced. In my school years I sought out other smokers and cut my self off from other activities that I could have partaken in but I was out under the grand stand smoking. What would have happened I don't know but I do know I would have been a more rounded individual when I ventured out into society.

For those who have to know the results of a change. I will play the if game. If I

I probably would have gone on to be a decorated war hero who got elected president after marrying a Miss America from a mega rich family.

From that platform I would have gone on to create world peace after I elimanated starvation and 90% of the worlds deadly diseases.

The wonderful game of if

For those who don't have to know the results. I don't know but I am sure it would have been better.

Edited by hellodolly

No. If everything had gone to plan, I would have nothing to talk about down the pub

Your plans are obviously more straightforward than mine...

SC

EDIT: Surely, if the plan had worked out everyone would have something to talk about down the pub?

Edited by StreetCowboy