The Key To A Thai Woman'S Heart?

KamalaDreamer

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Key To A Thai Woman'S Heart?

Hey Guys,let's re-phrase the question and then compare, ok?

How about... "The Key To A (your country) Woman'S Heart?"

Whose got the <deleted> to answer this???

Me.......but it is Thaivisa and the thread must be Thai related so sorry, I cannot divulge the secret

Respect is a good one, keep showing her you care, regular good sex also makes her feel she is still attractive and sexy in your eyes, which is also good for her confidence.

If everyday you can say something that makes her feel special you are a long way there.

• Like 1

Why put Thai in the title of theOP?? Women are women the world over most all seeking the same things from life. From Thailand to Timbuktoo, from Athens to Alaska or from Zanzibar to Zagreb ALL want the same.

What is it??? Well you have to figure that out for yourself because each is an individual

I would say that the last three posters have all hit the nail on the head in their own way........in my opinion once you have covered the essentials in life, ie adequate standard of living etc then the biggest issue is......

Not taking your wife for granted........and no way let her take you for granted. Women detest being taken for granted, and their antenna for it is super sensitive, hence the guy comes home one day to a locked door.....and wonders why???

ps When debt comes through the front door, love goes out the back door.

• Like 1

The question is wrong.

What is the key to your heart? What must a woman do to get there?

Once you have this mindset, you will have more women than you were ever dreaming.

Isn't that just an extension of treat others the way you would like to be treated, perhaps one of the answers that also applies to the question

The question is wrong.

Once you have this mindset, you will have more women than you were ever dreaming.

Isn't that just an extension of treat others the way you would like to be treated, perhaps one of the answers that also applies to the question

Well said Geo.

Including the word Thai in the title was deliberate. At the moment I'm not looking for a relationship with anybody else.

OP…..Still in the dark, have a read….It my help with understanding..Woman.

Thanks Tonto. Like it. Made me laugh.

As for Thai mothers......I'm in with a good chance I reckon.

Don't take it too far!! Unintended consequences beckon.......

Understood.....I don't think TGF's mother is looking for earth shattering stuff.....but she's quite happy for me to sleep with her daughter.

Gold, gold, gold & more gold.

Only the cheap girls like t be draped in gold wink.png

Cheap girls flaunt it. Smart girls bank it.

And wealthy men that wish to remain wealthy do not provide it. tongue.png

Wealth isn't everything, is it?

The question is wrong.

Very nice. One could put this into practice regarding all relationships and interactions.clap2.gif

Funny thing is whenever we go shopping, she never wants anything from any of the shopping malls. Maybe the odd t shirt from Chatuchak or Pratunam but that's it. I think maybe those who are spending loads in shopping malls need to re assess whether those girls actually are with them for them or for the money. I get on well with the mum though, and the mum's sister too. I'm quite hairy and they seem to love that.

• Like 2

Funny thing is whenever we go shopping, she never wants anything from any of the shopping malls. Maybe the odd t shirt from Chatuchak or Pratunam but that's it. I think maybe those who are spending loads in shopping malls need to re assess whether those girls actually are with them for them or for the money. I get on well with the mum though, and the mum's sister too. I'm quite hairy and they seem to love that.

Nice one.

Give her 2000baht to go to TescoLotus and see if she comes back with change.

Money maybe Number 1 but if you ain't delivering on the other things on zaa009's list.....

ATB

All women want to be looked after but I think all this money number 1 is <deleted>. Sure Thai children have been brought up to send money to their parents to support them but a lot of this talk is over the top.Maybe there should posters should specify if the gf is in the P4P industry. In any case she never takes anything off me. The most i've ever given her was 1000 for her mum. I wanted to get her mum a gift for the 1st time we met and she said she wanted to get her mum a bike to ge her healthy again so me, her and her sister all put 1000 in and got a bike from Tesco.

And if we go food shopping she always tries to pay 1st. I've asked her the same questions and she said all girls just want to be appreciated and that they want to be in the company of someone who is attentive, affectionate and generally loving to them. The only bad habit she has is getting jealous or possessive when on the BTS or MRT. She reckons other TG's are checking me out but I never see any of this.

All women want to be looked after but I think all this money number 1 is <deleted>. Sure Thai children have been brought up to send money to their parents to support them but a lot of this talk is over the top.Maybe there should posters should specify if the gf is in the P4P industry. In any case she never takes anything off me. The most i've ever given her was 1000 for her mum. I wanted to get her mum a gift for the 1st time we met and she said she wanted to get her mum a bike to ge her healthy again so me, her and her sister all put 1000 in and got a bike from Tesco.

And if we go food shopping she always tries to pay 1st. I've asked her the same questions and she said all girls just want to be appreciated and that they want to be in the company of someone who is attentive, affectionate and generally loving to them. The only bad habit she has is getting jealous or possessive when on the BTS or MRT. She reckons other TG's are checking me out but I never see any of this.

Seems to me you and the TGF are doing fine.

ATB

Chris

Relief! Now I can be a loser and just sponge off women. I don't even need an income. Happy days are here...! drunk.gif

Relief! Now I can be a loser and just sponge off women. I don't even need an income. Happy days are here...! drunk.gif

Nothing a Thai woman likes less than a loser.

ATM

All women want to be looked after but I think all this money number 1 is <deleted>.

And if we go food shopping she always tries to pay 1st.

Your post says much more than you understand.

She's playing what's known as the "waiting game".

She wants you to think that she's ........... wait for it ................ DIFFERENT.

You're a a second choice. She's with you because:

1. she's a divorcee with kids and no Thai man wants her

2. she's over 25 and no Thai man wants her

Being with you (whether you like it or not) represents a loss of face on her behalf. Money is what compensates.

The more she tries to hide this fact, the more she makes it obvious.

All women want to be looked after but I think all this money number 1 is <deleted>.

And if we go food shopping she always tries to pay 1st.

Your post says much more than you understand.

She's playing what's known as the "waiting game".

She wants you to think that she's ........... wait for it ................ DIFFERENT.

You're a a second choice. She's with you because:

1. she's a divorcee with kids and no Thai man wants her

2. she's over 25 and no Thai man wants her

Being with you (whether you like it or not) represents a loss of face on her behalf. Money is what compensates.

The more she tries to hide this fact, the more she makes it obvious.

No offence but your post resembles that of someone who has been 'burned' by someone fitting the above descriptions. Not that it matters but she is 22, has never had kids and has never been married. And I'm not sure how she is hiding me either. She's quite affectionate in public which I understand is frowned upon generally in Thailand? I've been to the village and literally every ba-nok in sight was smiling trying to shake my hand. I even done some tamboon thing with her in her home temple, her sister done it with her lesbo gf too and her mum was there too.

Now I'm sure there is maybe some thinking on her mums part that she is taken care of for life, but tbh anyone's mum would be thinking that. Although in our case her mum was more than happy to hear about us as her sister is a lesbian so she was relieved that her other daughter didn't go down the same route.

I'm sure you have spent plenty of time in Thailand and have been a few girls which naturally gives you a PHD in Thai Girls but you can't paint them all with the same brush so please don't presume to think everyone will take that view seriously.

Edited by wellred
  • Like 1

We can have a lot of fun here just joking around, but how many times do we have to ask the same question?

Of course women from poor families are going to try and better their position. What sane woman wouldn't? Unfortunately for Thai women there are more poor Thai guys than wealthy ones who can support them. That leaves the OTHER option... a farang who is reasonably well off. Unfortunately, most of those men are getting a little grey in their hair. Young, handsome farangs mostly have to work off shore somewhere else and can only spend a small portion of the year in Thailand. That leaves just the fat old retired guys as a viable option to do the family support program. Thai women hold their nose and pick the best of a bad bunch. But, the very cute gals who don't mind a little part time "hooking" can have a whole bunch of men lined up to take their turn. Those gals get cold and mercenary in a hurry.

Young women from wealthy families in Thailand also have problems, and are at somewhat of a disadvantage. They don't HAVE to look for a guy to support their family, so they want a young guy who is educated and also from a well "connected" wealthy family. They also want a guy who can speak their language. Unfortunately for the those gals there aren't too many young, wealthy, handsome Thai men available. And, the ones there are have a bevy of hot chicks begging for attention. I personally know at least 4 very attractive Thai women who are single and from wealthy families. None of these gals have steady boyfriends.

I don't know any woman who will pick an ugly guy over a more handsome man given that the financial wealth is somewhat equal. That cuts down on the potential partners considerably. Thai guys just want some hottie who will sleep with them, and there seems to be an endless supply of them.

• Like 1