The Key To A Thai Woman'S Heart?

KamalaDreamer

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been seeing a girl for nearly 18 months now. She's got no kids, never been married, highly attractive with no shortage of Thai men trying to hook up with her. She owns a small business making artificial flowers which are sold to the hotel industry and she's never taken money off me. If she's occasionally short a couple of grand, I'll give it to her and she pays me back the next day without fail. She always offers to buy drinks if we go out together or if she runs into me in a bar.

Frankly, anyone with a modicum of understanding of women can spot the "long con" a country mile off.

I really hope for your sake that what you've written is tongue in cheek. If you honestly can't see the obvious then you MUST open your eyes.

I've been seeing a girl for nearly 18 months now. She's got no kids, never been married, highly attractive with no shortage of Thai men trying to hook up with her. She owns a small business making artificial flowers which are sold to the hotel industry and she's never taken money off me. If she's occasionally short a couple of grand, I'll give it to her and she pays me back the next day without fail. She always offers to buy drinks if we go out together or if she runs into me in a bar.

Frankly, anyone with a modicum of understanding of women can spot the "long con" a country mile off.

I really hope for your sake that what you've written is tongue in cheek. If you honestly can't see the obvious then you MUST open your eyes.

My eyes are wide open, my bullshit-o-meter is at optimum sensitivity and guess what . . . nothing to see or fear. There's no poor family, no sick buffalo, no failing business, no desire to "visit" London, the computer's locked down, the concealed IP camera never lies and I'm runnin' the show.

• Like 1

Gold, gold, gold & more gold.

Only the cheap girls like t be draped in gold wink.png

Cheap girls flaunt it. Smart girls bank it.

And there are even smarter girls who cry about their gold stolen so the farang will buy them more giggle.gif

Edited by cdnvic
Deleting too many insults. Topic has run it's course and is now closed.