Decent Size Swimming Pool ?

CharlieH

There is the Homeland resort on the 21 just outside of Phetchabun towards Lom Sak.

There is a decent sized pool in Lom Sak near the Hospital.

And the pool at the Nattirat Hotel in Lom Sak.

Sent from stoney's iPad using ThaiVisa app

Edited by stoneyboy

There is also a pool in Kosit Hotel in Phetchabun itself and one in a Gym somewhere in Phet. You would need to ask the farangs in Toffee Home (bar) about the latter.

Thanks but that one is fine for kids to play in but not much else, especially being circular paddling pool design.

I can recommend the Homeland resort pool too, and good rooms for a stay.

The town of Wichien Buri has an excellent pool at the hotel on the high street, long enough for a good workout. That's some 100kms south of Phetch city though!!

Might be worth a visit, make a day of it, love the chicken in Wichien Buri, thanks for the tip.

• 1 month later...

Just an update for other interested readers, the pool at Homeland could be great, its a nice size, good facilities, even the food was nice BUT

its stinking !! I couldnt figure out at first what was wrong, the pool looked nice enough etc then it dawned on me what this nagging feeling was, you couldnt see the bottom of the pool, you couldnt see your hand below 12 inches of water, it was thick green soup,

They obviously havnt used the filtration/pump system in a long time. Needless to say I made a rapid exit after realizing what was wrong and the actual state of the water. I think it would have been more hygienic to swim in a local pond !

On a more positive note, I have found a beautiful place, nice 25 meter pool, spotlessly clean and very pleasant. Just 50 baht. Owned by a Danish guy who had opened a small resort type place. Excellent for anyone wanting swimming exercise. 20km south of Phetchabun. If anyone wants more inf PM me.

• Like 1