Gallstones

terdsak_12

Well I'm 29 and I reckon I've got a gallstone or two. Had a big fatty breakfast, 1 hour later massive stomach pains for 30 minutes, and then it stopped as soon as it started. I then went to the doctor, she told me to go back tomorrow for an ultra sound.

Done a bit of research on the net, and it seems to sound right, lots of fatty food. My question is if I improve my diet will this not reoccur, I really don't fancy an operation in this country.

Cheers fellas

hi.....you might like to try a website called

www.curezone.com

its not about any product.....it describes an old gallstone cure....ive tried it myself....it worked 100%.........you just need olive oil and some lemons.....one day later all your stones are flushed out............i was amazed when i saw about 100 stones come out..............good luck.....if you need any other help about it email me........

john

I know the original post was some time ago but I wonder how it went. Did you try it? I checked that out a few months ago. Some people think its crazy and others think it really works. I'm not sure. If you get the correct ingredients ex. epsom salts you might get more of an effect. It's worth a try. I don't think its really dangerous. When I did it I didn't get that much of a result but then I was never confirmed as having any problem. It's like any of those wierd remedies fasting etc. By the way, they call it a Liver Flush. Do a search.

• 1 month later...

I haven't tried the liver flush yet, but am planning to. doing my research on it first.

from what I've read, it seems that to have good results, you need to cleanse your body of parasites first, next, a kidney flush, and finally a liver flush.

yeah. it sounds weird. but the internet is full of testamonials on the subject.

• 4 weeks later...
hi.....you might like to try a website called

www.curezone.com

its not about any product.....it describes an old gallstone cure....ive tried it myself....it worked 100%.........you just need olive oil and some lemons.....one day later all your stones are flushed out............i was amazed when i saw about 100 stones come out..............good luck.....if you need any other help about it email me........

john

John is right, the liver flush works really well, I have done it and my mother who was told she 'has' to have surgery did it too with excellent results. She is diabetic so had to do another milder vesion of it, over the course of a couple of weeks.

Be careful if you are diabetic as there is fasting involved, www.curezone.com has help for you poor souls too

Bash

It's highly unlikely you will get rid of your stones with some alternative oral cure.

I wouldn't be worried about surgical skills in Bumrungrad for a simple standard procedure like removing a gallbladder, which only requires 3 incisions so small you wont even have a scar.

It's highly unlikely you will get rid of your stones with some alternative oral cure.

I wouldn't be worried about surgical skills in Bumrungrad for a simple standard procedure like removing a gallbladder, which only requires 3 incisions so small you wont even have a scar.

The size of the incision depends how inflamed you gallbladder is and how full of stones.

My dad had his out and was left with a 9" scar, hense my mum trying an alternative.

Orion, before you just dissmiss it go to the allcure site and check it out, there is a full explaination on how it works, and also try it, you may be suprised what comes out of your arse. Though I must say sorting through the matter finding the stones ain't much fun, though the smaller ones float so are easy to see.

Bash

Well I'm 29 and I reckon I've got a gallstone or two. Had a big fatty breakfast, 1 hour later massive stomach pains for 30 minutes, and then it stopped as soon as it started. I then went to the doctor, she told me to go back tomorrow for an ultra sound.

Done a bit of research on the net, and it seems to sound right, lots of fatty food. My question is if I improve my diet will this not reoccur, I really don't fancy an operation in this country.

Cheers fellas

Best way to keep from getting gallstones is daily citrus acid. Lime juice in the beer, on the food etc....

• 2 weeks later...

Gall stones can, if small enough, and there are only a very few, pass down the common bile duct. If this happens, it is very painful, you are ill, and it is likely to produce biliary obstruction, jaundice and require surgical intervention. This situation is potentially life threatening. On occasions, though, all the stones may be passed, though in 25 years of ultrasounding gall bladders, I have seen this favourable outcome only once or twice.

In no other case have I seen gallstones resolve spontaneously, despite many wierd ideas. Not least of which was one litre of olive oil before retiring to bed.

Gall stones in the gallbladder predispose one to cholecystitis. This is the usual cause of gall bladder pain, not the stones themselves. Gallstones are often found in asymptomatic individuals.

Cholecystitis can be anything from mild to life threatening. If severe it may require emergency surgery on a very sick patient, rather than one who is well prepared for elective surgery.

The longer you have gall stones, the more susceptible you are to trhe complications thereof, and also the older you are. Older people are a greater surgical risk.

Absence of the gall bladder has detectable no effect. Which, I admit, rather begs the question of why it was put there in the first place.

So a reasonablre course of action might be, if symptoms are absent low grade at present, to wait until you have the time available and have access to reasonable surgical services.

See a surgeon and get his advice specific to you. And find out from him about the pros and cons of laporoscopic cholecystectomy.