3 Foreigners Injured In Bangkok Bomb Explosion

webfact

The target was to be soi 4 but things got out of hand and they had to make a run for it.

Reading the latest you could be right.It looks like an interrupted plan and a panicked escape.The politics aside, false flags and all the other stuff doing the rounds now, lets just all be careful and keep our eyes open.

stay safe people.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We heard the bomber was challenged by the police and he pulled the pin on I assume a grenade and blew himself up.

He comes half way around the world to blow himself and innocents up.

If he is iranian and we have heard of big news due imminently concerning their nuclear program is this perhaps the beginning of an iranian bombing campaign?

Israel are threatening imminent airstrikes.

There's a large mosque on Sukhumvit 71. The area is popular with thai executives. A lot of large houses tucked away of lousy broken up roads.

this is the 'mainstream' theories they put on western tv, but the conspiracy theorists are the nuts?

Why is it so difficult to believe it is a botched attack?

I'm not saying that is definitely what happened, but why is it so difficult to believe?

what came first, the chicken or the egg?

Can't answer the question then?

OK, let me see if I get the story correct.

1 Iranian with legs blown off. 2 Iranians on the run. 1 house blown up and 1 taxi/tuk tuk issue.

So, Iranian 1 did not read the health warning on the bombs or the smokes, an accident happens and he/they blow up the house. The 3 then run for it (pesky landlord might not return deposit and ask for a top-up payment). Iranian 1 tries to get one of those irritating BKK taxis or tuk tuks. The driver see an "Arab" looking person and thinks there may be a fare problem and refuses. Iranian 1, understandably, gets angry and decides to bomb the taxi/tuk tuk (I am sure many here have felt the same way). In his normal bungling style he fails and instead blows his legs off.

I think this could turn in to a good Hollywood movie.

Edited by AngryParent

The UK FCO website mentions the attacks but says , "no Change" to travel advice in Bangkok, even though 3 foreigners injured ,not surprised there, Good old British Consulate of Bangkok as ever always helpful.. sleep.png

Those of us who live here and experience Thai Police and security have little confidence in "intelligence" in Thailand being particularly good, "Intelligent" would not be an apt description

Edited by KKvampire

Just an idea, but yesterday a bomb went off attached to an Israeli embassy van in New Dehli, and another bomb was found attached to an embassy car in Tblisi, Georgia. Israel has already blamed Iran for these attacks.

Mossad has been responsible for bombing their own embassies in the past. I would assume the ones in Dehli & Tblisi is to give them reason to bomb iran. Which I would imagine would be coming this year at some point

It's only expected to see the disinformation bureau in high-gear. Good work baradar.

• Like 1

Let's see:

1) Bomb goes off in house.

2) Man throws bomb at taxi

3) Police arrive (as evidenced by man attempting to throw bomb at police)

Am I alone in guessing that this was a "bomb-maker," who had no intention of having the bomb going off in his house and when one did, (possibly they'll find another body inside the house) probably accidentally, he panicked, grabbed what he could and ran knowing that soon the police would arrive.

Seeing the police and not being able to get a taxi to stop, he panicked again, fumbled and blew off his legs.

I'd suspect that the bombs were meant to be utilized elsewhere, at a later time. I'd suspect that being near the school was accidental.

That the bomb blew off his legs after falling to the ground says to me that it was no grenade. Grenades (or pipe bombs) would only blow off his legs that high if he held it between his knees. Further there is little evidence of true shrapnal. The photo of the 81 year old man's injuries may well be caused by small pieces of glass driven by the explosive force. Thus I'd suspect that it was a significant high-explosive packet, possibly one which was intended to be emplaced within a casing, at a later time, one which would then create shrapnel upon explosion.

Just some ideas...

Haha...and now I see J.B's post...I do wish we could have a "delete our post" button.

Edited by jsflynn603

Crazy senario

2 ran away

1 shot the bomb and then he did lose his legs

so what !

where he did bombing ? in a small soi?

great target!!

How you know he was iranian?

because he has iranian id card in his pocket ! oh Great information you are excellent

why he did that? hmmm we dont know

where is his friends? mmm we donno

What he says ? he can't !!

ok so why he did shot taxt? he was angry taxy ! like as cartoons smile.png

and we see this crazy stories few months on western medias , and leader is zionists

ok if you want make war so why you make crazy stories for brainwash general peoples before start war

Edited by flyx

I wonder how long it is until the Conspiracy Theorists come out and tell us that there are no terrorists in the world, it's just a media invention by the New World Order and that these people were in fact the CIA (or Elvis) disguised as arabs in order for Thailand to declare war on the Middle East, so the US can build an oil pipe under Phuket.

And while sane people dispute this, they will scream at us, shouting "don't believe eveything your goverment tells you; you're just a sheep. I have the FACTS only. All facts, taken from a documentary from youtube, made by a 13 year old boy, I mean architect!"

• Like 2

There are a lot of conflicting accounts, as might be imagined the day of the event...

But The Nation report above appears to be using the term "bomb" in place of what supposedly were hand grenades in possession of the guy who ended up losing his leg...

And earlier reports have that guy throwing the grenade at a policeman, but somehow the grenade landed back with him... The earlier reports talked about it supposedly hitting a tree or something...

But, what blew up in the house presumably was a bomb or bomb making materials, not a grenade...

I wonder how long it is until the Conspiracy Theorists come out and tell us that there are no terrorists in the world, it's just a media invention by the New World Order and that these people were in fact the CIA (or Elvis) disguised as arabs in order for Thailand to declare war on the Middle East, so the US can build an oil pipe under Phuket.

And while sane people dispute this, they will scream at us, shouting "don't believe eveything your goverment tells you; you're just a sheep. I have the FACTS only. All facts, taken from a documentary from youtube, made by a 13 year old boy, I mean architect!"

You left out "The CIA killed Jesus just to foment insurrection against Rome."

• Like 1

this is really just thailand..

foreigner in the title instead of terrorist.. They dont even see the difference with us and that kind of scum

thais and arabs are both asian ,......how can they class westerners and arabs under the same "farang" umbrella ?? , trying to distance themselves as far as possible ? or just pure ingnorance ?

Crazy senario

2 ran away

so what !

great target!!

because he has iranian id card in his pocket ! oh Great information you are excellent

and we see this crazy stories few months on western medias , and leader is zionists

ok if you want make war so why you make crazy stories for brainwash general peoples before start war

Loony alert.

• Like 2

Hey, you know Thailand isn't a PC country and doesn't have to act like it is. The most likely nationalities/backgrounds for foreign terrorists in Thailand are Lebanese and Iranians. The Iranian population here is shrinking because of sanctioned caused exchange rate issues. So maybe not that many people. Why doesn't Thailand cooperate with the one government that actually has good intelligence on Hezbollah and Iranian terrorists, under the radar, to screen and investigate all resident Lebanese and Iranians, including incoming? While they're at it, check for drug smuggling. Iran and Israel are at war and it should have nothing to do with Thailand. However, Thailand should not be harboring Iranian terrorists, either ones potentially acting here, or those laundering money and shipping bomb supplies abroad.

Edited by Jingthing

Crazy senario

2 ran away

so what !

great target!!

brainwashing ???,......... bah humbug !, i see arabs in bkk with bombs trying to kill inocent people , you see something different ? ......wake up and smell the coffee,.or take those glasses off ! ...............such ignorant statements !

We heard the bomber was challenged by the police and he pulled the pin on I assume a grenade and blew himself up.

He comes half way around the world to blow himself and innocents up.

If he is iranian and we have heard of big news due imminently concerning their nuclear program is this perhaps the beginning of an iranian bombing campaign?

Israel are threatening imminent airstrikes.

There's a large mosque on Sukhumvit 71. The area is popular with thai executives. A lot of large houses tucked away of lousy broken up roads.

this is the 'mainstream' theories they put on western tv, but the conspiracy theorists are the nuts?

Why is it so difficult to believe it is a botched attack?

I'm not saying that is definitely what happened, but why is it so difficult to believe?

what came first, the chicken or the egg?

I think in this case it was the chicken or the leg

They recognized Palestine and the Hezbollah government, so Thailand wouldn't be hassled by them. Tons of Hezbollah zealots in Lebanon.
Exactly what I was thinking. They recognised them at the UN a couple days before the 'terroisst' warning, so no reason for Labanon or Iran to be involved, especially when they have their own problems in the middle east. Another coincidence is I've seen a surprisingly higher number of Isrealies in town recently

Hezbollah and Palestine? Where you making this stuff up from? Hezbollah is from Lebanon, Palestinians live in the area occupied by the Israelis since 1948 called Palestine. I fail to see your connection. Ah maybe i do....they're both Muslim!

Only a muppet does not realize that Hezbollah operates in Palestine also. Only takes about 3 seconds on google reveals the links.

Nasty posts which demonize religions have been deleted.

By the way, he was catching a taxi. Any reports on where he was going?

I don't think her got as far as giving a destination - from what I can gather the taxi driver baulked at his appearance: dishevelled and bleeding Middle Eastern man carrying a conspicuously large black bag (and standing outside a smoking house too perhaps).

dam_n Islamophobic taxi drivers!

And while sane people dispute this, they will scream at us, shouting "don't believe eveything your goverment tells you; you're just a sheep.  I have the FACTS only.  All facts, taken from a documentary from youtube, made by a 13 year old boy, I mean architect!"

You left out "The CIA killed Jesus just to foment insurrection against Rome."

What? Ba$tards!

Hmmm...... back to back episodes of Middle East men and houses that are bomb factories. I would suggest that the Thai police should be pulled off the motorcycle helmet check points, and start doing a search of every house that is rented by Middle East men. I think one more of these bomb episodes and Bangkok will become known as the Bomb Making Hub...

Pic of one of the suspects, 42-year-old Iranian Mohammad Hazaei, who was captured today at Suwanapum airport bound for Kuala Lumpar in Malaysia on an Air Asia flight.

14sf2e.jpg

http://news.sanook.c...B8%B8%E0%B8%87/

One Thai quipped on the thread that the Thai police can be quite efficient in bringing people to justice unless it's a Thai hiso or politician...

Edited by katana