Iran Envoy Claims 'Zionist Regime' Behind Bangkok Blasts

webfact

Wouldn't it be possible to trace her movements? She apparently left Thailand on a passport with that name. They would be able to trace the people who got off the flight and what passport or name was used, I would think.

This is what strikes as the most obvious yet un-asked question....

Everyone assumes & accepts some story she went back to Iran...Yet no follow up.

The assumption is that she was traced boarding a flight going Iran. Of course she could just have left BKK with a ticket to Iran but not made the transfer - not sure there are any direct flights.

Yes, and if she never arrived (scarpered at transit in dubai or somewhere) why doesn't Iran say that?

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you just open Pandora's box?

I will tell you what is a pandoras box.......All these recent Iran/Israeli threads...

Ever since the increase in Iran/Israel news so many new faces pop up here...

*edited out*

odd that

Edited by Scott
off-topic remark edited out

Wouldn't it be possible to trace her movements? She apparently left Thailand on a passport with that name. They would be able to trace the people who got off the flight and what passport or name was used, I would think.

This is what strikes as the most obvious yet un-asked question....

Everyone assumes & accepts some story she went back to Iran...Yet no follow up.

The assumption is that she was traced boarding a flight going Iran. Of course she could just have left BKK with a ticket to Iran but not made the transfer - not sure there are any direct flights.

In a couple of minutes I found 2 airlines offering direct flights - Iran Air and Mahan Air (out of Birmingham????)

In a couple of minutes I found 2 airlines offering direct flights - Iran Air and Mahan Air (out of Birmingham????)

I would hope so otherwise the *claim* falls apart before it even starts.

The question was....why no follow through?

Exactly !

There was no follow up or follow through so no conclusion can be made

One of the fastest ways to attract attention to yourself is to try to NOT reboard a through flight during a stopover. People immediately thin BOMB.

From personal experience, 2 friends (both novice flyers) were booked MNL-BNE-SYD and during the stopover they decided to leave the airport for a smoke. C&I were pulling on the rubber gloves before they worked out they were simply naive.

what do you think would happen if you tried that, and wanted to use a passport in a different name/nationality to change destination?

Exactly !

There was no follow up or follow through so no conclusion can be made

One of the fastest ways to attract attention to yourself is to try to NOT reboard a through flight during a stopover. People immediately thin BOMB.

From personal experience, 2 friends (both novice flyers) were booked MNL-BNE-SYD and during the stopover they decided to leave the airport for a smoke. C&I were pulling on the rubber gloves before they worked out they were simply naive.

what do you think would happen if you tried that, and wanted to use a passport in a different name/nationality to change destination?

Makes sense to me...

Question is did she ever board? If so there is a camera proof.

As we leave we are asked to stand in front of the desk & click.

On my last flight out my wife & I actually blew our departure by a day & yes the folks at Korean Air said they were calling & calling for us over the P.A.

so I agree with your premise.

One of the ways in which traffickers work is to have someone enter a transit lounge and then change passports. The name can be the same, but the passport maybe different, both have passed immigration and screening, but the person who gets on the plane is not the same person.

This requires some pre-planning, so it's not a likely scenario, but it is possible, especially if there is a country where they will transit.

ABC News claims :Exclusive: Photos Show Alleged Iran Bombs Hidden in $27 Radio

http://abcnews.go.co...ed#.T0SLRIcgczJ

The report has pictures from security cameras in Thailand of men carrying what ABC claims are radios with bombs inside.

This is the American Broadcast Corporation (I think that is what ABC stands for) .. Not the Australian news agency.

Edited by radiochaser

You would expect good information from the Iranian press?

You would not? What is your source of good information?

Haaretz is good. It is a free press media highly critical of Israeli government policies. Iranian publishing media being under the thumb of a totalitarian regime, obviously is not.

For example:

http://www.haaretz.c...e-site-1.414072

Edited by Jingthing

Isreal send hit squard to kill some Iranian scientist.

Iran is just trying to hit back.

Conclusion:

Isreal is good guy for killing scientists.

Iran is bad guy for trying to hit back.

Thats is not true. Its a baseless conspiracy theory that Iran just tried to hit back.

There is no reason why they should have done it. Not an objective one, not a practical one.

The conspiracy theory that Iran (as in the Iranian state, gov't, clerics...) is responsible works only for those who are full of hatred and prejudice towards Iran, its culture and its people.

• Like 1

Conclusion:

Thats is not true. Its a baseless conspiracy theory that Iran just tried to hit back.

There is no reason why they should have done it. Not an objective one, not a practical one.

The conspiracy theory that Iran (as in the Iranian state, gov't, clerics...) is responsible works only for those who are full of hatred and prejudice towards Iran, its culture and its people.

Have you seen the video of the president of Iran leading a mass chant: DEATH TO ISRAEL? Oy vey.

Conclusion:

Have you seen the video of the president of Iran leading a mass chant: DEATH TO ISRAEL? Oy vey.

I didn't make it up. ABC did:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/exclusive-photos-show-alleged-iran-bombs-hidden-27/story?id=15759301

Everyone should always question what the Main Stream Media of the US, Britain and Israel say otherwise you are under their spell. They say Iran is responsible for the botched Thailand attacks, I say that Israel is responsible. Naturally even if Israel is responsible with documented evidence the MSM mentioned above would not report it

Conclusion:

Really? The Iranian Government , if not directly supporting such activities, would allow their citizens to organize and commit such activities of attacking other countries the Iranian Government considers "enemies of the state"!

Activities such as this requires a lot of financial support. They had to fly to Thailand (and the other countries as well), rent someplace to live and work on the bombs etc. This isn't cheap you know. Who put up the money for this?

Looking at the picture of the radio at the ABC website, it appears that the "Iranians" (or someone at least) cut apart an M-26 hand-grenade, then used the components, (minus the fragmentation wire) the explosive composition B, the detonator and spoon, and packed and mounted them into a radio, and added ball bearings (replacing the fragmentation wire) as shrapnel. Building the detonator into the upper portion of the radio bending the spoon (I forget the correct terminology for this component) slightly to follow the curvature of the radio handle is pretty smart. I am guessing the radios were chosen because of their shape.

The ABC news articles implies the bombs were manufactured outside of Thailand and then smuggled in. That could be if the detonating components were not from Vietnam War time frame, i.e. an M26 hand grenade. The United States left thousands, if not tens of thousands of M26 grenades in South East Asia when they left.

There are M26 grenades that can be purchased in Cambodia. A friend of mine paid for the privilege of shooting rifles and machine guns in Cambodia. He also paid for the privileged of throwing hand grenades. He has shown me pictures and videos of the weapons he fired and the M26 grenades he threw and brought home the rings and pins from them as souvenirs.

Conclusion:

I didn't make it up. ABC did:

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=15759301

Yes they did, they made up the story. "American and Israeli sources said the bombs were to be used against Israeli targets". Nice presumption right there with no proof whatsoever that those were the targets. Assumption only. Typical MSM reporting

Yes they did, they made up the story. "American and Israeli sources said the bombs were to be used against Israeli targets". Nice presumption right there with no proof whatsoever that those were the targets. Assumption only. Typical MSM reporting

If the Iranians were not targeting Israeli targets, who do you think they were targeting?

Conclusion:

No, but Netanyahu posted on his facebook page: Death to Arabs. I don't know if he added Oy Vey

http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2222617&Language=en

Edited by Pakboong
  • Like 2

No, but Netanyahu posted on his facebook page: Death to Arabs. I don't know if he added Oy Vey

http://www.kuna.net....617&Language=en

Kuwait, where there are moves to get rid of all Churches. Trust you to post such nonsense and appear to believe it at face value - All it demonstrates is the racism Israel faces from the arab world and it's apologists.

Edit: As suspected, quote misattributed. More malicious and mendacious libel from the usual suspects.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jordanian-establishment-daily-netanyahu-wishes-death-to-all-arabs/

The offensive comments were actually responses to Netanyahu’s expression of condolence, and removed from his page within an hour of being posted, Israeli economic daily The Marker, part of Haaretz group, reported.

Edited by Steely Dan
  • Like 1

Kuwait, where there are moves to get rid of all Churches. Trust you to post such nonsense and appear to believe it at face value - All it demonstrates is the racism Israel faces from the arab world and it's apologists.

Edit: As suspected, quote misattributed. More malicious and mendacious libel from the usual suspects.

http://www.timesofis...h-to-all-arabs/

The offensive comments were actually responses to Netanyahu’s expression of condolence, and removed from his page within an hour of being posted, Israeli economic daily The Marker, part of Haaretz group, reported.

Obviously, it was posted in jest in response to another comment posted in jest. The info had been around for a while and even I would not post it as fact, only in response to other humor.

http://www.timesofis...h-to-all-arabs/

Obviously, it was posted in jest in response to another comment posted in jest. The info had been around for a while and even I would not post it as fact, only in response to other humor.

Let us be clear about this; I didn't for a minute believe you actually thought the allegation you posted was true, but there is a clear distinction as Jings link clearly shows - the distinction between truth and falsehood. There are enough people bending over backwards to embrace falsehoods to fit their agenda that adding to their sum is inflammatory given the current situation as the topic of this thread clearly demonstrates.

Jew and Arab should take take their fighting to the Middle East, and not bring it to Thailand.

Thailand is a peaceful Buddhist country famous for LOVE, and not WAR.

Agreed. (Well mostly, in reality Thailand is famous for Thai food and prostitutes, lets keep it real.) Nor should the Persians. The people involved with the fertilizer warehouse were Arabs and the bombers recently were Persians. What Jews have taken the fight here exactly? Surely you don't mean the backpackers. Edited by Jingthing

An inflammatory post has been removed.

This topic is the major rebuttal by Iran to the accusation that they were involved in the bombing in BKK. You can agree or disagree with the OP. Please be civil and respect the alternative opinion and those who post here.

I think the topic is also about Iran accusing israel of false flag attacks.

I really hope this post doesnt get deleted as i think its on topic.

It confuses me how Iran or extremist muslims groups cant carry out more attacks and big ones at that abroad.

We had 911 which isnt proved to be muslim extremists due to there being no fair investigation imo. London bombings which ihappened at a time when the british public were very unhappy about the iraq invasion and also the massive attack in spain which i have never really looked into.

So if there isnt such things as false flag and these Terrorist groups can do such things why doesnt it happen more often? Seems like there is suicide bombs going off all over the middle east every day. Why cant muslims extremists do this abroad frequently and massive? Surely its not that hard to do it, is it? If they can get the equipment in iraq and kill 100 people from 1 belt why cant they get the bomb making materials abroad?

Just my opinion why i believe most attacks abroad are false flags.

Is this one? highly likely due to an imminent war with Iran looming.

They need to sway the people beliefs.

Media is the best tool to control i believe.

Edited by maiphedmaiaroi