Luckies Man In Phuket?

lowprofile

It amazes me how many blokes drink G&T here as where i'm from a bloke wouldn't be seen dead holding such a tarts drink.......seriously!! giggle.gif

It amazes me how some people from a very small part of the world can't see beyond their small part of the world!

Regular tonic water does not contain quinine. Schweppes "Indian" tonic water does contain quinine.

Pilots have to be careful to avoid quinine because it can can cause vertigo in-flight.

I'm pretty sure they have to avoid the gin as well drunk.gif

• Like 2

Whats the difference between tonic water and sodawater?

I guess you've never had a gin and tonic then...

Learn the lessons of Empire old boy. Tonic a day keeps the malaria away.

If the formula has not changed to make tonic water you are right

Tonic water has quinine in it which stops you catching malaria

It amazes me how many blokes drink G&T here as where i'm from a bloke wouldn't be seen dead holding such a tarts drink.......seriously!! giggle.gif

Which is why your country never carved out an empire.

Pip-pip, tally-ho.

We always meant to but silly little things always kept getting in the way, the races, barbies, a doo on at the pub, defending your empire ....

Pip-pip, tally-ho.

Which country is that then, you dry lunch..........

Edited by Rickster

Pip-pip, tally-ho.

I googled dry lunch --- are you implying that he is "an incredibly irritating person, who has a face that just winds you up for no reason and you also feel the need to slap them upside the head but you're not quite sure why...."

Pip-pip, tally-ho.

Rule Brittania! Britania rules the........ etc. etc. etc.

I googled dry lunch --- are you implying that he is "an incredibly irritating person, who has a face that just winds you up for no reason and you also feel the need to slap them upside the head but you're not quite sure why...."

Brilliant! Describes me perfectly. giggle.gif

Better than calling him/her/it a 'melt' i suppose, there again, after the last post...... probably not!! 5555

Edited by Rickster

Brilliant! Describes me perfectly. giggle.gif

And so a new nikname is born....