Retirement Visa Vs Mariage Visa

With Non Immigration O-A Visa;

There are numerous mentions here of the necessity to visit Immigration Office after 90 days

and also every following three months.

The Visa stamp from New Zealand cost a solid $NZ 250.

At the airport they stamped my passport valid for exactly twelve months stay,

There is no request for reporting, and normally I would not have thought of reporting.

Advice here seems to indicate that I must report

I have also a re-entry form made out for if I go to Laos.

Yes, there is a necessity for people staying in Thailand more than 90 days, to do an address report. That doesn't have anything to do with the visa, or permission to stay.

Edited by beechguy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None whatsoever. Getting a marriage visa is a real hassle. They want so many documents. You have to go twice to immigration. You have to prove that you are living together etc etc. My retirement visa took me less than 10 minutes on the last two applications!

Hi gamini. "Marriage visa": Going twice to immigration, why that? And: How much time between the 2 visits at immigration was that in your case? (Days,weeks, months?)

Thanks & cheers.

That is for extensions of stay - not for visas - if extensions of stay is really your question full information is contained in Police Order 777/2551 and a simple Google will provide or you can find in pinned section of this forum.