Why Limit How Many Times A Day You Can Use 'Like This' Button?

BookMan

I'm confused ... where do the 'Likes' that we are referring to appear now?

just down the bottom right hand side of the screen mate. I don't think mine is working properly. Could you give it a few clicks and see if it is okay? Cheers.

I hit it a couple times for you.. seems to work just fine.. smile.png

Thanks thumbsup.gif

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a like rating as well, the likes from someone who uses up his quota every day should be considered virtually worthless but those of the more discerning members... (like sceadugenga) who likes very little, should be a much more highly prized contribution.

I guess I'm also coming from forums that are less bitching, moaning, arguing, and insults and more about sharing info, expertise, and support. Basically forums for learning.

But here where it's mostly about opinions and attitudes the system of (dis)like would not be well suited.

Sent from my GT-I9100T

I like(dis)

I guess I'm also coming from forums that are less bitching, moaning, arguing, and insults and more about sharing info, expertise, and support. Basically forums for learning.

But here where it's mostly about opinions and attitudes the system of (dis)like would not be well suited.

Sent from my GT-I9100T

I like(dis)

I would say there are plenty of forums on Thaivisa that are highly supportive and educational, such as the Farming forum, Health Forum, Buddhist forum etc, setting aside the unbelievably helpful and dedicated work done on the Visa forums.

I would also say that I have learned a lot from the argumentative threads too, some of the members of this site are compelling, intelligent and vastly experienced in so many fields.

It takes a bit of grit to make a Pearl thumbsup.gif

Thaivisa..........120,000 Angry Men with 20,000 women looking on with disdain whistling.gif

I love it biggrin.png