Suranand Hired To Provide 'Correct Image' For PM Yingluck

webfact

If she skipped a parliament meeting to clandestinely meet with a Real Estate tycoon, it's not outlandish. Shinawatre family are serious investors (possibly the #1) in Thai real estate developments (think: cookie cutter houses -as far as the eye can see). I only wish those Chinese style devopments would allow for some space for parks and big trees. Instead, if you look at the plots, you'll see every sq.M is allocated for building construction or roads. Perhaps sometime in the distant future, a Shinawatre will become aware that covering millions of rai with cement and alphalt is going to adversely affect the watershed - but that's too odd a thought for a family manically driven to making as many billions of baht as possible.

• Like 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The puppet has a new ventriloquist.

The kind of inane comment one has come to expect, and he wonders why one doesn't want to have detailed discussion with him.

Problem for the usual suspects is that Suranand is a brilliant choice, an excellent intellect, highly articulate and refreshingly nuanced and objective - quite prepared to stand up to Thaksin (as he has often in his artcles)

Suranand may be a brilliant choice, but then that just highlights my comment. The government can't take the risk of Yingluck speaking for herself.

I don’t know too many Prime Ministers or Presidents of countries that don’t have someone prepare their speeches and itinerary for them.

prepare yes. but most of them actually say the words AND answer the questions. themselves. don't they?

The kind of inane comment one has come to expect, and he wonders why one doesn't want to have detailed discussion with him.

Problem for the usual suspects is that Suranand is a brilliant choice, an excellent intellect, highly articulate and refreshingly nuanced and objective - quite prepared to stand up to Thaksin (as he has often in his artcles)

Suranand may be a brilliant choice, but then that just highlights my comment. The government can't take the risk of Yingluck speaking for herself.

I don't know too many Prime Ministers or Presidents of countries that don't have someone prepare their speeches and itinerary for them.

prepare yes. but most of them actually say the words AND answer the questions. themselves. don't they?

That is funny, the first PM mime.