Farang Ladies Hairdresser In Pattaya

quance7

could anyone suggest to me any ladies hairdresser I could go to for a haircut(I am farang) as I am too afraid to just walk into a salon and cannot explain what I want with the language barrier and I am also afraid of the finished results.....appreciate any help on this matter. ty in advance

I know many women expats in town like the Este beauty salon on Second Road, which is opposite the Royal Garden Mall (basically in front of Casa Pascal restaurant.

my mother uses that salon and she would highly recommend it

the lead stylist is from the Philippines and is very good

however for a mans haircut, after many disasters over the years, in my opinion, the best in town is Boy

he is a stylist at the salon upstairs in the old Carrefour and now big c extra

a wash and cut is 300 baht but worth every penny

you will usually need to make an appointment

Boy speaks pretty good English, as do many of the other rather attractive female stylists..........

Edited by timekeeper

Also any salon that has ladyboys working in it. Most Thai woman go to the ladyboys when they want to get all dollied up or beautified to go out on the town etc. Also most ladyboys speak English.

Also any salon that has ladyboys working in it. Most Thai woman go to the ladyboys when they want to get all dollied up or beautified to go out on the town etc. Also most ladyboys speak English.

Excellent advice.

Thai women know a good thing when they see it...so do smart male farangs :)