Orga-Urkultur, Anyone Tried It In Thailand So Far?

oilreg

i translated that one from the German (with the google translater), so bare with me :D - so i am just curious if anyone tried it here in thailand already, i have a small area outside the house where i try it however i just started so its too soon to say anthing for me

Orga-Urkultur Is to cure or improve soil, boost yields and quality, increase water storage capacity and so on. However, based on the earth magnetism.

It is the organization Urkult to the multiplication of agricultural yields through a special arrangement of metal wires in the ground.This will result an electromagnetic field that stimulates plant growth greatly. This will work even on magerstem floor (including sand).

There is a book to it dates from 1936. Unfortunately, the author of the book didnt give precise arrangement of the wires the way he did it

The author was the authorities probably a thorn in the eye and died in prison.

It reminds me a little bit of Wilhelm Reich's end - so I guess also a big, important truth.

Book download

Futher Reading, Further Info

http://www.rumoro.de/orga_urkult.html

http://www.sieben-sterngedanken.de/seiten/orga-urkult.html

here a short translated summary of the book and its contents

More than 80 years ago, a "limitless researchers" found that proliferate called weeds on the gravel of rails when the rails had a north-south orientation. Based on this observation, extensive research in the agricultural sector and also made here, the researchers found that between bars in the north-south orientation, a "triple harvest healthy" can be achieved without any fertilizers and special care was. The growing seasons were shortened by 1/3 to 2/3 and a crop rotation was no longer necessary. It is worth mentioning also that these plants, even in extended drought periods does not need to cast, not even should, and they provide greater resistance to frost. It is assumed that the plants due to the energy change of the ORGA-field are converted to light food. Inter alia: Medicinal plants contain more ingredients. That plants that are not treated with fertilizers, insecticides and pesticides are much healthier does certainly not be given special attention.

Same results were obtained using galvanized steel with a thickness between 0.5 - 1.2 mm obtained, which was connected in tense north-south orientation as a rectangle in a closed circuit and about in the horizontal. On the southeast corner has been a magnet (2.5000 Gauss) with the negative pole to the wire externally mounted and pointed in the northwest corner of the inside a rock crystal (see diagram overleaf). The effect is improved by alchemical processing of the magnet and the crystal even further. In the crystal a psychic and a spiritual magnet installed in the unit in output and unlimited freedom, or rather created.Please take seriously as a creator! Spirit moves matter. Basis, which is more than just a recommendation: "The organization Urkult - Triple healthy crops" to be found on the Internet.

Source: http://www.forum-hoster.de/phpbb/