House By A Lake With A Little Boat

Pseudolus

Seems idyllic. My only reservation would be constantly scratching from the mozzie bites.

Nope. go on any lake that is well stocked with fish and you will find there are no mozzies.

i thought the same as you until we rented a house boat for the nite. they pulled us out into the middle of the lake.

i fell asleep on the decking and woke the next morning to not none bite. clap2.gif

Seems idyllic. My only reservation would be constantly scratching from the mozzie bites.

Nope. go on any lake that is well stocked with fish and you will find there are no mozzies.

i thought the same as you until we rented a house boat for the nite. they pulled us out into the middle of the lake.

i fell asleep on the decking and woke the next morning to not none bite. clap2.gif

Very interesting indeed - I guess once they hatch they need to find blood so will head to land. In the middle of a lake, the water would be too deep for them anyway, and doubtful many would go into the middle.

Not bothered about swimming or fishing, but I have often fancied tooling about on a lake in a small boat - day cruiser type. Any of these places mentioned, or others, have boats for hire does anyone know?

• Like 1