Central Shopping Plaza Ubon

elwood

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They have many new options at Lotus. Was surprised to see this.

post-103222-13589165919246_thumb.jpg

Oh my god a Bud burger. I think will have a look next time I go.

Many changes at Tesco Extra.

They even have a better selection of fresh beef.

Bought some frozen NZ lamb chops recently which were real good. Frozen beef steaks from Auz also.

My shopping bill already has gone up at Tesco. All that wine and cheeses from Aus. Now lunch at Sizzler as well and i ' m sure a Tops supermarket.

I can't see them on the flyer, but a TOPS and a Sizzler would be the best things to come to Ubon for me too. dOb

My shopping bill already has gone up at Tesco. All that wine and cheeses from Aus. Now lunch at Sizzler as well and i ' m sure a Tops supermarket.

I can't see them on the flyer, but a TOPS and a Sizzler would be the best things to come to Ubon for me too. dOb

Well, after a Bumrungrad quality hospital and a brilliant International English school in Ubon, THEN I would want a Sizzler and a TOPS.

Ubonrthai posted a a Sizzler advert for staff in Ubon in an earlier post, so we will able to nosh there soon.

New website confirms another McDonalds. Can anyone get the rest of the directory to open?

http://www.centralpl...ubonratchathani

post-103222-13602228378662_thumb.jpg

post-103222-13602228495699_thumb.jpg

According to the directory the ground floor will consist of : Homeworks and Parking.

1st floor: Homeworks - Robinson - Super Sports - Tops Supermarket and numerous small shops.

2nd floor: Robinson - Power Buy - Fashion Plus - E Center - and more small shops.

3rd floor: B2S - Foodpark - Fun Planet - and more small shops.

4th floor: Cinemas

That's the plan at the moment,not long to wait to see what we will get.

Cheers drunk.gif

• 2 weeks later...

According to the directory the ground floor will consist of : Homeworks and Parking.

1st floor: Homeworks - Robinson - Super Sports - Tops Supermarket and numerous small shops.

2nd floor: Robinson - Power Buy - Fashion Plus - E Center - and more small shops.

3rd floor: B2S - Foodpark - Fun Planet - and more small shops.

4th floor: Cinemas

That's the plan at the moment,not long to wait to see what we will get.

Cheers drunk.gif

Hardly adding to the retail panoply of Ubon then?

• 2 weeks later...

Just to give you an idea of what Central is doing to the price of land. Across from Central, 9 rai recently sold for 35 million or about 3.9m/rai. Down the ring road a bit further, 100 rai is being advertised for 300 million or 3m/rai. That's a bargain! thumbsup.gif

Edited by ubonrthai

I don't live in Ubon, but have friends that do, so I go to visit sometimes.

Do you guys feel that the Central is located too far from central Ubon? What do you think will be built in that 3M/rai land? More commercial outlets and condos? Will the current central Ubon be called old-city and this area around Central will be the new happening area?

Just curious. I've seen this happen to a few small towns around where I live in the USA.