Dream World Park Bangkok

zenplay

Hello,

I plan to go Dream World park this week-end.

Does anyone know what is the best way to go there ?

What is the rates ? Is it better to buy tickets there or downtown before ?

Generally, is it a good place to have fun ?

Thank you.

Sorry I can't help with most of your questions but I can say that it is indeed a good place to have fun. They have some really good rides there. Make sure you try the Hurricane and the Viking. Two really good rides.

Thank you all for your replies.

You can find hereafter up to date information (march 2012) from DreamWorld management.

Note that I finally paid 480 THB per adult (instead of 550 THB) coz i proved that i am resident in Thailand (i showed my ATM thailand debit card)

-----------------------

Greetings from Dream World “The World of Happiness”

We have two types of ticket as follows:

• Dream World ticket 550./- Baht / adult / child : children of height below 90cm are free of charge.. This ticket includes entrance fee, all rides you can enjoy unlimited (repeat),

EXCEPTIONS
: Snow Town = 150./- Baht / adult / child

Go-kart = 120./- Baht / child height over 155cm and adult only

Air gun = 40./- Baht /adult / child,

Carnival game = 20-100./-THB /each game.

Food and Beverage.

And round trip transfer...

Important Note: This ticket can only be purchased from the information counter, Follow the sign to the information office; it’s the right hand of the main gate

• Dream World special package 1000./- Baht / adult / child, children of height below 90cm are free of charge.This ticket includes entrance fee, all rides you can play unlimited (repeat), buffet lunch (Asian style “No pork/No lard”), and snow town and round trip transfer from any hotel within the center of Bangkok.

EXCEPTIONS: Go-kart, Carnival games,4D Adventure,and Air gun only

** Pick up time: 8.30 a.m., 9.00 a.m. (Dependent on the hotel location)

** Return: 3.30 p.m. (Mon-Fri) and 4.00 p.m. (Sat-Sun and public holiday).

** Payment by cash or credit card at Dream World reception counter when you arrive.

** For both type of tickets that You can enjoy three special shows for free of charge..

• The Hollywood action daily show: 2.30 p.m. (Weekdays) and 12.30 noon, 2.30 p.m., 4.30 p.m. (Weekends) .

• The Colours of the World parade: 3.45 p.m. (Weekends) only.

• The Small Animals show: 12.00 noon, 2.00 p.m. (Weekdays) and 12.00 noon, 2.00 pm., 3.15 p.m. (Weekends).

** And you can relax and enjoy Wonderful gardens, Love Garden, 7 Wonders of the World, Adventure Land, Crazy Zone, Fantasy Land, Dream World land, and Dreamy Garden, and Fairy Tales land all included.

** Taxi and Minibus service are available in front of the park.

** You can get any taxi from Bangkok to Dream World, just take about 35 minutes drive,

The taxi costs about 300./- THB / trip by taxi meter..

** Dream World is open daily: 10.00 a.m.- 5.00 p.m. (Mon-Fri) and

10.00 a.m.- 7.00 p.m. (Sat-Sun and public holiday)

We look forward to hearing from you soon, If you need more information please feel free to contact us and you can contact through to my mobile phone number ++66-81-8449952 for your assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Ms. Tananya Janpum

Chief of Reservation

• 1 year later...

If "best" includes saving money, note that from the city centre a taxi's likely to run you 500 THB if there's traffic (likely).

Best value is to exit the BTS at Mo Chit and catch a bus northwards, then cross over the pedestrian bridge from where they drop you off. Google maps will give you a partial list of bus numbers, in fact there are dozens going that way you can just ask among the crowd and they'll point out which among the current ones stopping.

But it's a long way and adds to a tiring day, so if you don't mind the expense a taxi's the way to go.

If "best" includes saving money, note that from the city centre a taxi's likely to run you 500 THB if there's traffic (likely).

Best value is to exit the BTS at Mo Chit and catch a bus northwards, then cross over the pedestrian bridge from where they drop you off. Google maps will give you a partial list of bus numbers, in fact there are dozens going that way you can just ask among the crowd and they'll point out which among the current ones stopping.

But it's a long way and adds to a tiring day, so if you don't mind the expense a taxi's the way to go.

Expense?? What a whole 300 baht??

OMG!