Cctv Rawai Images Of Black Isuzu Before And After Accident January 3

69690jay

I helped a friend rebuild her shop yesterday after a Black Isuzu pickup crashed into her shop late at night. I suggested she go and check the CCTV footage. Interestingly we tracked the truck from Chalong circle through 5 cctv's all the way to Soi Kokmakam. Images after the accident show the missing mirror.

The Isuzu is caught moving at high speed on the cctv in front of 7/11 Rawai passing a car and very close hitting a drunk pedestrian seen staggering up the street in the video, its quite entertaining.

Cameras are watching us 24/7 almost every vew hundred meters in developed areas. Maybe if driver were more aware that they are being watched it may deter some drivers from being idiots.

There are cameras in certain locations are able to zoom and rotate.

I spent and enjoyable hour in the CCTV control room at the orbortor.

So, if any of the readers/members drive a 4 dr black isuzu missing mirror and for certain a fair amount of front end and left side damage, save the trouble of the police coming to you. Go see the owner of the shop and square up for the damage. End of story.

post-69690-0-69861200-1331025830_thumb.j

post-69690-0-53330200-1331025845_thumb.j

post-69690-0-22595900-1331025875_thumb.j

post-69690-0-14167600-1331025891_thumb.j

post-69690-0-25536500-1331025911_thumb.j

Edited by 69690jay

might have been better if you had written you had the number but had not posted it to protect the driver if he was honest enough to come forward. Of course if he befreinded the police they would say the shop walked out at him.

Edited by harrry

So, if any of the readers/members drive a 4 dr black isuzu missing mirror and for certain a fair amount of front end and left side damage, save the trouble of the police coming to you.
So you're presuming the police will take action?

Don't understand this BTW, the accident was on January 3, and you helped her rebuild yesterday, more than 2 months later? And at the OrBorTor all footage was still available more than 2 months later?

BTW, why did you change the font? The standard font is much better legible than the one you're using now.

Edited by stevenl

encouraging comments, thank you

~^`.`^~ WPFflags.gif a shady place for shady people........pls excuse; not entirely.

but the fact of the matter is these cameras watching 24/7 are put in place to deter acts of crime.

Unfortunately the public is not so aware of the capabilities of cctv.

Go check it out for your self.

I expect in the near future all local cctv cameras to be on par with the few already installed in a few locations.

Edited by 69690jay

~^`.`^~ WPFflags.gif a shady place for shady people........pls excuse; not entirely.

but the fact of the matter is these cameras watching 24/7 are put in place to deter acts of crime.

I expect in the near future all local cctv cameras to be on par with the few already installed in a few locations.

I think you did good to help them out, but:

you're threatening the owner of the black car they'd better come forward or be arrested, but do you really think the police will take action? Do you have information that can lead to the owner of the car, like the number plate?

If not, I don't see the purpose of this post, so no surprise you end up not happy here.

Edited by stevenl

With the OP visits to the orbotor big brother center, why not mention to them that these cctv images are down right awful? Look at the ones from the UK and other countries. Clear, precise images that tell everything.

My 400 baht webcam can take better pics shot out the window than these in Rawai. Sad, but true. Yes, the car was a jerk, yes, it is a crime. They will never find the car.

"So, if any of the readers/members drive a 4 dr black isuzu missing mirror and for certain a fair amount of front end and left side damage, save the trouble of the police coming to you. Go see the owner of the shop and square up for the damage. End of story."

Yeah right !!!!! cheesy.gif Who are you, Dirty Harry?

Well said and well done hope the driver comes forward and takes responsibility for his/her actions.

Edited by Felt 35

if they just had someone sit in front of those for an hour a day and send tickets by mail, they'd have enough money to give the huge bribe every politician in phuket needs to wake up in the morning + all the money needed to build every infrastructure needed.