Wanted: Western Redbull ( Carbonated In Can ) Not Shark!

VentureCapitalist

I'm looking to buy several cases for personal use of the sugar free (light blue can) version of Redbull. They have it in Singapore and HK but haven't been able to find it here.

Anyone know where I can get it or anyone willing to bring a few cases over from Singapore or HK (maybe even MY) as willing to pay for your time and costs.

Thanks,

Stephen

OH and please don't tell me to buy shark, that stuff is not even close, not to mention I want the sugar free version of Redbull.

No, I'll just tell you to go back home or wherever you can find your drink.

Just so we are clear. Thailand invented "Red Bull" known here as Kateng Daeng. If you don't like the original, by all means take off and go to where the knock-off is sold and enjoy to your hearts content.

Me, I'd just have a fresh espresso.

I have heard farang whinging about the most stupid stuff, but this really takes the prize. I just keep hoping for a day when all the aircon units break, toliet paper runs out and Thailand bans farang girlie bars - This place will be HEAVEN again!

Why do you want to drink this ?

Did you realise you are ready to buy from SG or HK ?

People don't realise this type of drink bring a dependancy like a drug

If you really need cafein just drink a coffee and you would avoid a lot of bad chemical substances

Just so we are clear. Thailand invented "Red Bull" known here as Kateng Daeng. If you don't like the original, by all means take off and go to where the knock-off is sold and enjoy to your hearts content.

Red Bull sold in other countries isn't a knock off, the company that makes it 51% owned by the original Thai family and it has made them billions of dollars. And Thai Red Bull was based on a Japanese energy drink.

Anyway don't know where to find sugar free foreign red bull. I'd look in Villa if you haven't yet

NewlyMintedThai:

Thanks for the information as just trying to get settled into Thailand. Found my Voss but haven't found the Redbull yet. As the other posters are right the rebbull here in Thailand is completely different then that being sold overseas, different stuff inside not to mention completely different taste.

I'll end up just paying people to bring it with them as they visit Thailand, its cheap enough in Singapore only about 90 baht a can, so get a few cases every month will be fine. As I'm not addicted but I don't drink coffee and if I need a fix I rather drink a sugar free redbull then a coke, which has a lot of other things to worry about.

Correct, perhaps knock-off was a poor choice of words. I don't know what I would call it - the unhealthy healthy variety? New and improved, like NEW Coke!

I don't eat sugar - just the chemical substitute

I don't drink coffee - just the chemical substitute

Go to gym every day, take supplements and protein from chicken eggs to bulk me up.

90B a can...it's about what I spend on 3 meals a day, B2700 or US90 a month on Red Bull. - Love it

B32, 850 one can a day for a year. Welcome toThailand.

Edited by bangkokburning

this topic is proof positive that TV is populated by a bunch of superior, unhelpful twunts. Bangkokburning, you are the new poster boy. congrats

He drinks Voss, how are we supposed to take him seriously?

Only carbonated energy drinks I've seen here are Maxx and Shark.

The OP has had a few strange requests since he joined. OK, he's found TV and he has questions, but they're pretty mundane ones.

Choosing VentureCapitalist as a nick and posting his own pic... Well, in this day and age, we might just use it hunt him down....

tongue.png

Why all the hostility to a perfectly reasonable question. post-4641-1156693976.gif

Give the guy a chance and don't be so hard on a newbie.

I don't see the same hostility when some of the old lags complain they can't get their favorite Marmite.

shock1.gif

• Like 1

NewlyMintedThai:

Thanks for the information as just trying to get settled into Thailand. Found my Voss but haven't found the Redbull yet. As the other posters are right the rebbull here in Thailand is completely different then that being sold overseas, different stuff inside not to mention completely different taste.

I'll end up just paying people to bring it with them as they visit Thailand, its cheap enough in Singapore only about 90 baht a can, so get a few cases every month will be fine. As I'm not addicted but I don't drink coffee and if I need a fix I rather drink a sugar free redbull then a coke, which has a lot of other things to worry about.

There is a Red Bull in cans. While it is not the same as in Europe it is closer than that in bottles.

No, I'll just tell you to go back home or wherever you can find your drink.

Me, I'd just have a fresh espresso.

I have heard farang whinging about the most stupid stuff, but this really takes the prize. I just keep hoping for a day when all the aircon units break, toliet paper runs out and Thailand bans farang girlie bars - This place will be HEAVEN again!

Well, he's here, on a forum asking a question.

I have heard idiots whinging about the most stupid things, but this really takes the prize. I really hope you leave so this country can be better off.

thumbsup.gif