Which Is The Most Secure Web Browser?

astral

I use Comodo Dragon, which is Chrome, enhanced by Comodo, who also make a fine firewall. They have proprietary DNS you can choose, which maintains a whitelist, as well as certificate verification and a host of other safety settings. And you can use Chrome plug-ins and extensions with it.

Very good so far.

Stealth Browser lets you browse the web and look up information without compromising your privacy in any way or the other.

Unlike other search engines, when you click on a link produced by Stealth, your browser and computer information are kept private, and your personal information isn't sent to the site you're visiting.

Information like your interests, family circumstances, political leanings, and your medical conditions (which other search engines can quickly figure out, use and store) is also kept in your possession only. No marketers, government officials, or hackers could access it.

None of your personal information is collected or shared in any way when you search using Stealth.

They don't track you, save your searches, record your IP address, store any cookies, or collect or share any information with the sites you visit.

http://usestealth.com/

I'm no IT expert, but to me this looks to be a secure way to browse the net. Would be interested to see what other members think.

Stealth Browser lets you browse the web and look up information without compromising your privacy in any way or the other.

Unlike other search engines, when you click on a link produced by Stealth, your browser and computer information are kept private, and your personal information isn't sent to the site you're visiting.

Information like your interests, family circumstances, political leanings, and your medical conditions (which other search engines can quickly figure out, use and store) is also kept in your possession only. No marketers, government officials, or hackers could access it.

None of your personal information is collected or shared in any way when you search using Stealth.

They don't track you, save your searches, record your IP address, store any cookies, or collect or share any information with the sites you visit.

I'm no IT expert, but to me this looks to be a secure way to browse the net. Would be interested to see what other members think.

Chrome (and Comodo) have an 'incognito' mode that prevents cookies and browsing history from being stored. It's impossible for a browser to prevent your IP address from being detected, else the info requested would never get back to you. An anonymous proxy could be useful, but this thread is about safe browsers...

Unless your ISP sells your data to a company like Hitwise (which many, many do).