Ten Things You Will Never Hear In Thailand.........

theblether

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This car park is full.

Expat Driver : There are no spaces in the car park, I will just have to park elsewhere.

Thai Driver : I will abandom my car in the middle of car park, but I will leave the hand brake off so people can move the car, if they want to get out.

Last one from me here.

Expat in Pattaya : I only came to Thailand for a bit a fun and good food. Now I have a Pregnant Girlfriend and a new Mother-In-Law. I had better tell the Wife back home, I'm leaving her.

• Like 1

" won't park in the third lane out from the curb, as that would likely block dozens of already-parked cars for the whole time I'm at the festival. I'll park further away, and walk 200 meters to the festival."

"I won't double park in busy traffic, while simply leaving my parking lights blinking, as that would probably cause a major traffic jam."

"I'll ask the waiter not to put MSG in my childrens' food, as I've heard MSG ('pom churot' in Thai) jangles brain cells and causes irritableness and headaches, and may be a factor in why my kids aren't doing as well as they could with their school assignments."

Thai mother: "I won't bundle the new baby in multiple layers of clothing, including booties and knit cap, just because it's one degree cooler than ideal temperature. Better to let the child's skin breathe. I might even allow a few rays of the sun to grace her skin once in awhile. Naw, just kidding."

Chinese-Thai mother "I'll allow my three year old toddler to feel what its like to touch his feet and knees on a floor rather than holding him every moment he's not sleeping."

Thai university girl: "I'll do an experiment to see which, if any whitening creams work. I'll put dabs of each of the forty three different creams at specific places on my arms, while making a chart to keep track. After a few weeks, I'll see whether any of the creams have any affect, and then publish my findings."

Thai University girl: "I'd like to get my apartment paid for, and for that I'll find a nice older man, but I won't use a katoy to assist with the initial meeting."

Thai University girl: "Sure, I know my shirt is too tight. All the most popular girls do it, and they always get dates for the week-end."

Polite (or asexual) Thai Male:

"I know there are 6 sweet, young ladies with extraordinarily short skirts on going up the escalator in front of me, and, rather than almost standing on the escalator backwards or keeping my head down the entire ride, I AM going to look at their gorgeous, young, soft legs and/or @ss because god-darnit, I've got a p3nis, and I'm a man!"

• Like 2

Farang twice the size of average Thai dudes:

"Yeah, I know I weigh twice as much and am twice as tall as the average Thai guy, but there's just something about their skin tight pants, cartoonish anime haircuts, white makeup'd faces, effeminate voices and boy-like musculature that just scares the shiFt outta me, so I avoid making eye contact with them."

Edited by xthAi76s

Farang to his Farang buddy about a young (but legal-age) Thai hottie:

"Listen, I have a daughter her age, so, NO, I won't. It's just wrong, y'know? Right? I mean, am I right??"

Edited by xthAi76s