Taksin To "oversee" Selection Committee!

PanzerJohn

I couldn't stop laughing at this one! You have got to admire the guys brazen nerve.

Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has offered to personally oversee a new national selection committee to ensure "the greatest transparency and fairness" in the selection process of foreign investors for the government's 1.8 trillion baht worth of mega-projects.

Speaking to about 300 foreign diplomats, international organisations and private sector representatives to give an overview of the projects, Mr Thaksin said all proposals would be scrutinised by the committee which would be set up to deal with the selection process.

"The consideration of your proposals will place a great emphasis on transparency and openness.

"This will be done through a national selection process which I shall oversee myself to ensure fairness," he said.

:o

I couldn't stop laughing at this one! You have got to admire the guys brazen nerve.

Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has offered to personally oversee a new national selection committee to ensure "the greatest transparency and fairness" in the selection process of foreign investors for the government's 1.8 trillion baht worth of mega-projects.

Speaking to about 300 foreign diplomats, international organisations and private sector representatives to give an overview of the projects, Mr Thaksin said all proposals would be scrutinised by the committee which would be set up to deal with the selection process.

"The consideration of your proposals will place a great emphasis on transparency and openness.

"This will be done through a national selection process which I shall oversee myself to ensure fairness," he said.

The very hungry wolf is truly guarding the hen house now...

:D

Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has offered to personally oversee a new national selection committee to ensure "the greatest transparency and fairness"

Well who better is there, unless one's family or close friends can be persuaded, to volunteer their time & energy ? :o

Edited by Ricardo

I he himself is doing it, than it is sure that there will be no corruption, or?

:D