Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

Don't think you can go past the Hawks for the flag, freo not quite there, cats well they went missing a few times this season and really struggled against port as for Sydney, hmmm you know its not out of the question.

I have to disagree with you about Freo. I think they're ready as they ever will be.

Beating Geelong at the cattery and getting the home final has given them a huge chance.

I would not pick anyone to beat them at home at the minute.

I also think Geelong are off the boil a bit and think it will be a Freo v Hawk GF which will

be a 50/50.

Having said that, you can never write of the Swans or Geelong so looking forward to 2

good games.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif So you got rid of your football manager to fit in some choirboys.

I'm pretty sure Brisbane and Adelaide share the same tune...

Similar but different. Both stirring patriotic renditions! Adelaide's is sung to the tune of the US Marine's Hymm. Brissie's is the old Fitzroy song, with some wording changes made

Whilst we are on the topic of Club songs...

Club Statement: St Kilda appoint new Head of Vocal Performance

6:03pm AEST Saturday, September 14, 2013

The St Kilda Football Club is pleased to announce the appointment of highly regarded vocal coach Ricardo Rayme, as Head of Vocal Performance.

Ricardo, along with his assistant Todd are globally regarded as the world’s best singing teachers.

Ricardo and Todd bring with them a wealth of experience, having spent time on the RSL circuit, responsible for such productions as Richard Wilkins the Musical, and working with tribute bands for the likes of Nickelback and Jason Donovan.

Disgruntled with the players’ lacklustre singing of the team song, Nettlefold hopes that Ricardo and Todd can bring a little spark to their post-match performance.

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2013-09-14/club-statement-st-kilda-appoint-new-head-of-vocal-performance

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif So you got rid of your football manager to fit in some choirboys.

I'm pretty sure Brisbane and Adelaide share the same tune...

Similar but different. Both stirring patriotic renditions! Adelaide's is sung to the tune of the US Marine's Hymm. Brissie's is the old Fitzroy song, with some wording changes made

The St Kilda Football Club is pleased to announce the appointment of highly regarded vocal coach Ricardo Rayme, as Head of Vocal Performance.

Ricardo, along with his assistant Todd are globally regarded as the world’s best singing teachers.

Ricardo and Todd bring with them a wealth of experience, having spent time on the RSL circuit, responsible for such productions as Richard Wilkins the Musical, and working with tribute bands for the likes of Nickelback and Jason Donovan.

Disgruntled with the players’ lacklustre singing of the team song, Nettlefold hopes that Ricardo and Todd can bring a little spark to their post-match performance.

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2013-09-14/club-statement-st-kilda-appoint-new-head-of-vocal-performance

Well they can't play and are still contracted so may as well use them for something else. Might make a few bucks on the RSL and Retirement village circuit.

A bit of satire put out by the club today.

Edited by chooka

Here is the performance chooka refers to. Any truth in the rumour chooka that you played the part of the assistant Todd?

Here is the performance chooka refers to. Any truth in the rumour chooka that you played the part of the assistant Todd?

Ahh no bookman, definitely not me.

You have to admit tho it is better than the Freo song.

Guys

It's probably just me being paranoid about the Vics again, but can anyone tell me why the

two remaining interstate clubs have to play on a Sat night instead of a Friday?

Surely that makes more sense........doesn't it?

Friday night crowds likely to be bigger, so the bigger drawing crowd gets the Friday?

Guys

It's probably just me being paranoid about the Vics again, but can anyone tell me why the

Friday night crowds likely to be bigger, so the bigger drawing crowd gets the Friday?

I think the the highest ranked team ie Hawthorn is given the advantage of the extra day.

Guys

I think the the highest ranked team ie Hawthorn is given the advantage of the extra day.

I don't think so. Both the Hawks and Freo didn't play last week so I don't think

there's a compelling argument for a 13 or day 14 break either way.

The plot thickensrolleyes.gif

Guys

Nah, not buying that. It's all about the TV ratings usually but I think the crowds

and ratings won't be affected.

I'm sticking with my conspiracy theorybiggrin.png

I just don't think it's fair to Sydney, if they win.

The Hawks and Geelong haven't travelled outside of Melbourne.

I know they finished 1 and 2, but Geelong lost their first final.

IMO, that should be the Friday night game.

Guys

post-147583-13792624063211_thumb.jpg

As you can see from the pic I've attached, that's how it is worked out...

Guys

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1379262505.740270.jpg

As you can see from the pic I've attached, that's how it is worked out...

ahhhhh....conspiracy theory foiled again

So Dustin Martin has had a gut full and just walked out (Quit) on the Tigers. I wonder who will pick him up. It won't be the saints because two saints players were just prohibited from associating with him and going on an end of season trip to the U.S with him.

St Kilda footballers Sam Fisher and David Armitage have cancelled an end-of-season trip to the US with Richmond's Dustin Martin at the urging of their coach.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/saints-cancel-trip-with-tiger-20130913-2tqd0.html#ixzz2f1EhjzcI

So Dustin Martin has had a gut full and just walked out (Quit) on the Tigers. I wonder who will pick him up. It won't be the saints because two saints players were just prohibited from associating with him and going on an end of season trip to the U.S with him.

St Kilda footballers Sam Fisher and David Armitage have cancelled an end-of-season trip to the US with Richmond's Dustin Martin at the urging of their coach.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/saints-cancel-trip-with-tiger-20130913-2tqd0.html#ixzz2f1EhjzcI

Martin has walked out of the club? Now that is big news. He is not doing himself any favours in getting a slot at other clubs. Thankfully Sydney has the 'no dickheads policy'

Carlton would probably be very interested in him.

a quote from the article you linked chooka

Martin's gesture, reportedly a cheerio aimed at a friend of his bikie father, came just days before the revelation that Jake King had last month invited one of Melbourne's most high-profile crime figures into the club's rooms after a game, a move slammed on Friday by AFL boss Andrew Demetri
Edited by BookMan

Martin has walked out of the club? Now that is big news. He is not doing himself any favours in getting a slot at other clubs. Thankfully Sydney has the 'no dickheads policy'

Carlton would probably be very interested in him.

a quote from the article you linked chooka

Martin's gesture, reportedly a cheerio aimed at a friend of his bikie father, came just days before the revelation that Jake King had last month invited one of Melbourne's most high-profile crime figures into the club's rooms after a game, a move slammed on Friday by AFL boss Andrew Demetri

If he ends up in the draft he could very well be playing for GWS.

Chappy given 2 weeks reduced to 1 with early plea.

Ted Richards given 1 week reduced to Reprimand with hefty carry over points.

A lot of comparison between Chappy and Buddy bumps, I think Buddy's was higher than Chappy's even from the slow mo it appears Chappy only makes contact with the Port players shoulder.

Ted's bump is about on par with Chappy - IMVBOEO - makes contact with the shoulder area and appears that the head jerks back in reaction to this.

Cats would be stupid not to appeal this, and I think he'd get off...

A lot of comparison between Chappy and Buddy bumps, I think Buddy's was higher than Chappy's even from the slow mo it appears Chappy only makes contact with the Port players shoulder.

Ted's bump is about on par with Chappy - IMVBOEO - makes contact with the shoulder area and appears that the head jerks back in reaction to this.

Thanks for the update GS

Swans will be very happy to have Teddy Richards playing. (he had a great game against Carlton)

If Tippet is out...still a big problem.

Dockers to win for me still

Swannies currently $6 to win the premiership (GF) in 2014. A very good bet IMO.

Edited by BookMan

I'm with you.

Just a look over robbie grays acting career will show he's one of the best for milking frees.

Having Tippett out, really shouldn't bother the Swans too much - we played the first half of the season without him and have played much better without him, don't get me wrong, having Tippett is what we need and I was all for him being traded to us last year dispite all the skullduggery that went on...

But the last 2 games that we've won, he's been out, so all is not lost.

Having Super Ted in, even with carry over points, is a win. Though he has a tendancy to go missing.

Just in... Tippett out along with Mitchell...

• Like 1

Add further, I think LRT would have come in for Richards had he been given a suspension, played 80 solid minutes in the NEAFL Eastern Conference Grand Final on Sunday...

Mitchell's gone for the season (hahaha why they put it like that when potentially only 2 games remaining at most does make me laugh)

Add further, I think LRT would have come in for Richards had he been given a suspension, played 80 solid minutes in the NEAFL Eastern Conference Grand Final on Sunday...

Mitchell's gone for the season (hahaha why they put it like that when potentially only 2 games remaining at most does make me laugh)

Jed Lamb might come back in...

The AFL have dropped all charges against Essendon's Dr Bruce Reid.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8725259

Good to see this... Of all the people charged in this little drama I felt it was a bit stiff that Doc Reid got dragged in considering his position on the matter..

The entire thing has ended in farce really. Remember at the beginning of the year when the crime commission announced the biggest doping scandal in Australian sport?

What have we seen proved so far? Couple of staff suspended ...coffee1.gif

• Like 1