Having A Hard Time Choosing New Camry Color

Hi all,

Having a hard time choosing my new camry color, previously i always chose White pearl but now its only available with hybrid variant and im buying the normal one 2.5G

basically there are 4 colors i am really stuck with Black, Silver metallic,grey metallic and beige metalic

i have had bad experiences with black previously its really hard keeping it dust free,

What do u guys prefer?

and if i chose beige metallic will it make a difference on the resale value in future heard from a friend it will reduce the resale value

thanks,

I'm also choosing my new Camry color at the moment.

At the moment i'm sticking to the Beige color as almost all cars are now white ( including my current Camry ), The silver is the Taxi color and Black is not very good for the dirt and the Blue is just ugly.

So you only have the Beige or Gray color to choose from.

Silver metallic is easiest to keep 'looking' clean, plus doesn't easily show minor defects like swirls and light scratches in the clearcoat. Black looks the best when new or when just washed and waxed but is far and away the highest maintenance colour of all.

Silver metallic is easiest to keep 'looking' clean, plus doesn't easily show minor defects like swirls and light scratches in the clearcoat. Black looks the best when new or when just washed and waxed but is far and away the highest maintenance colour of all.

if you want to "bland in" choose the silver...most " " do...

I recently saw a black one on my last trip..

Very nice....But I have owned black before & it is just too hard to keep clean

Have to agree with metallics being tough to repair....

Man I would probably go any white they have .... :)