Thaivisa Troll Of The Year Contest 2012

theblether

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was enjoying this blether baiting, but i have got some wally throwing things around at the moment, he is sort of like a tempremental TV poster, who is never never wrong.

short time elapse,

all sorted now.

Edited by macksview

^ a haggis is a creature in scotland that runs around the Braes (hills). Its right side legs are longer than its left sides, for more deft running around the steep hills.

Its a bit like a yak, but hairier.

The problem with nominating for the lifetime achievement award, is that with the really good trolls you can never be 100% sure if they're trolling or not. There are some real masters at work here

this is like the one my mate shot, a bit bigger though so it was mountable

Disappointingly......I had to do some work there, I don't like that concept of having to work for a living, anyway!!!!

eek.........that was a very accurate description of a Haggi, ( plural for haggis )

macksview.........that's a big one huh? happy.png

Disappointingly......I had to do some work there, I don't like that concept of having to work for a living, anyway!!!!

eek.........that was a very accurate description of a Haggi, ( plural for haggis )

You do know im a Scot too..dontcha? Well if not, you do now. lol.

I was about to put down a nomination from troll of the year award in my favorite category "I met a bar girl"...

BUT reading your posts up to now, I withdraw and give you two more pages to write till I make my selection... coffee1.gif

my troll post of the year selection is however clear jap.gif

^ a haggis is a creature in scotland that runs around the Braes (hills). Its right side legs are longer than its left sides, for more deft running around the steep hills.

Its a bit like a yak, but hairier.

So you think you can pidgeon hole me into your socio economic gradient just like that ? Who cleans the haggi's shoes and gives the beast a short back and sides , when stacked ????

• Like 2

Your Scottish ohmy.png

That's it I'm in love with a little pink cat...........meeeeooooowwwwww!!!! wub.png

• Like 1

Your Scottish ohmy.png

That's it I'm in love with a little pink cat...........meeeeooooowwwwww!!!! wub.png

I can crawl , pink pussy cat ..

however we are looking for suggestions for new categories...

Maybe ...

4. Troll post fail.

Eh?.......moi?......I think we got sidetracked into Scottish delicacies to be fair.....I was expecting more vitriol and score settling coffee1.gif

Careful, lest you end up the subject of one of Rimmers' news posts. "Scottish man killed in horrific inexplicable sporran mishap..."

I vote for for pretty much any of Webfacts' posts. He is only the middleman but still. All cleverly constructed half truths and misdirections made to keep the worlds sheeple arguing amongst themselves.

Edited by necronx99
  • Like 1

Can I suggest two nominees for the troll topic category?

1 ) Everything with "... met this bar-girl ..."

2 ) Everything with " ... UK pension petition..."

coffee1.gif

Haven't seen a Sin Sot topic/troll for at least a year . Has that topic exhausted itself.

however we are looking for suggestions for new categories...

Maybe ...

4. Troll post fail.

Eh?.......moi?......I think we got sidetracked into Scottish delicacies to be fair.....I was expecting more vitriol and score settling coffee1.gif

No blether, not this post, it's fun reading for it's content alone.

Referring to posts where the OP has spent numerous hours planning and composing the post only for it to have no or few responses or even worse ... struck down by the Mods before it even got started.

4. Troll post epic fail

Edited by David48

lol, nice video and feeling loved by theblether (not sure if i should run at this point or not..passifier.gif)

ANYWAYyyyy.....when i read this topic title the first name that sprang to mind doesnt fit the 2012 category sadly, but, seeing as we already off track a bit, i wish to just mention that i consider the banned WEHO to have been the wittiest troll on TV ever..