Thaivisa Troll Of The Year Contest 2012

theblether

There is no place for necrophilia in this forum.

SC

You have something against the study of my posts? huh.png

post-104736-0-47631800-1333171833.jpg

Listen here no neck ... who asked you for a comment ?

Actually, I just wanted an excuse to watch the bouncing ball ... post-4641-1156694572.gif

Spot ... see the ball

see the ball bounce ... post-4641-1156694572.gif

I thought you were into necrophilia, not bouncing your balls about.

Sigh.

<---- looks for Mods about and sees none so might get away with this next bit........

If someone can bounce their balls on their head like that could that possibly make them a d*** head? unsure.png

Apologies, I can't help myself, my mental straight-jacket has slipped and I escaped wink.png

pattayadingo ... I expected better ... wheres my Dingo gun?

Edited by David48

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, guys.... am getting disappointed with this thread... have to re-think my nominations... so here is a goodie in my "in love with a thai girl" category, nominating

ShanePashen

Starting his first thread on Feb 13 "serious-question-about-relationship-with-thai-gf-serious-replies-please" to be found here

Then his next one on Feb 16 "please-help-failed-676-visa-application-despair-has-set-in-what-next" to be found here

And now fighting for the Visa with this thread "i-would-appreciate-a-good-recommendation-for-an-agent-to-handle-an-australian-676a-visa" to be found here

You'll find all the right ingredients... 16y age difference... one meeting fall in love... of course she never ask for money... of course Aussie embassy should have given Visa... etc etc...

Anybody competing against me finding a more worthy member for the "I fell in Love with a Thai girl" category???

jap.gif

Nooooooooooooo ... not a serious nomination please.

Actually I can vouch for (not being a troll) Shane's post from both the post and the subsequent PM's to me and the photos sent and the ...

Were you not taking this thread seriously?

I can't believe that you would jest or make light of such a competition; you surely know how seriously many of us take such matters

http://www.thaivisa....ican-idol-2012/

Suddenly my whole confidence in the bona fides of your comments throughout this forum have been shaken; rattled to the foundations, to be sure. My whole faith in TV is crumbling. Where now can I turn for advice on sensitive matters?

I'm quite bereft, so I am

SC

Phillip Phillips! drunk.gif

Seriously, guys.... am getting disappointed with this thread... have to re-think my nominations... so here is a goodie in my "in love with a thai girl" category, nominating

ShanePashen

Starting his first thread on Feb 13 "serious-question-about-relationship-with-thai-gf-serious-replies-please" to be found here

Then his next one on Feb 16 "please-help-failed-676-visa-application-despair-has-set-in-what-next" to be found here

And now fighting for the Visa with this thread "i-would-appreciate-a-good-recommendation-for-an-agent-to-handle-an-australian-676a-visa" to be found here

You'll find all the right ingredients... 16y age difference... one meeting fall in love... of course she never ask for money... of course Aussie embassy should have given Visa... etc etc...

Anybody competing against me finding a more worthy member for the "I fell in Love with a Thai girl" category???

jap.gif

Actually I can vouch for (not being a troll) Shane's post from both the post and the subsequent PM's to me and the photos sent and the ...

I can't believe that you would jest or make light of such a competition; you surely know how seriously many of us take such matters

Suddenly my whole confidence in the bona fides of your comments throughout this forum have been shaken; rattled to the foundations, to be sure. My whole faith in TV is crumbling. Where now can I turn for advice on sensitive matters?

SC

Phillip Phillips! drunk.gif

???

Do you mean Peter Phillps of the Royal Bank, who played Union for Scottish Schoolboys, and subsequently, rugby league for Exeter University?

SC

SC

It's OK SC ... bereft you maybe, but I am sure that it is a temporary thing.

It too will come to pass.

Edited by David48

ShanePashen

jap.gif

SC

It's OK SC ... I can feel a wind-up coming on.

Blame it on the Guinness, blame it on the beans, blame it on the dog; just don't strike a light...

Careful, lest you end up the subject of one of Rimmers' news posts. "Scottish man killed in horrific inexplicable sporran mishap..."

I vote for for pretty much any of Webfacts' posts. He is only the middleman but still. All cleverly constructed half truths and misdirections made to keep the worlds sheeple arguing amongst themselves.

There was a great one today about parents forcing their kids to become lady boys.

pattayadingo ... I expected better ... wheres my Dingo gun?

Your gun is useless I stole it and used it to shoot at a lesser spotted, spotted dick eating monster created by some crazed, blethering scotsman, but the buffalo went into a rage and trampled on it, destroying it.

Danger ....

There is a wounded lesser spotted buffalo heading for the wall in search of its creator. Maybe looking for some funds to cure it, or even some revenge ph34r.png

• Like 1

There is no place for necrophilia in this forum.

SC

You have something against the study of my posts? huh.png

post-104736-0-47631800-1333171833.jpg

Listen here no neck ... who asked you for a comment ?

My posture is genetic,...or alcoholic, I can't remember which, but it is very hurtful of you to bring it up.

my nomination for the north of hadrians wall troll of the year is

Watch it......WATCH IT!!!!........annoyed.gifph34r.png

Can we change the name to Troll Wall and make it soundproof, internet proof etc???

Add a few Scot seeking & anti blethering missiles on top?

giggle.gifermm.gifwhistling.gif

Apparently the best way to protect the internet is a dense bank of trees, known as a firwall.

SC

No good remember in that realm according to Macbeth forests move.
  • Like 1

As a newbie I am truly disappointed to see a serious forum reduced to a trivial discussion of trolls.

There are the likes of Calgary and Bendix who make thought provoking entries that are about the serious situation Thailand is in and the uncertain future of this great nation and here we are faced with juvenile humour about trolls.

Go read "The Three Billy Goats Gruff" if that is the level you are at.

I expect more of a site than this.

Edited by buhi

jap.gif

Only just got the Internet in my house in the sticks this month, been working my way back through various interesting looking posts.

AnotherOneAmerican must be the greatest troll in this category, Only one subject, ran for many pages, then disappeared.

Clever twist in finding rich but extremely young hi-so girl in Starbucks ........ it must be a winner.

Maybe he wasn't a troll?

As a newbie I am truly disappointed to see a serious forum reduced to a trivial discussion of trolls.

There are the likes of Calgary and Bendix who make thought provoking entries that are about the serious situation Thailand is in and the uncertain future of this great nation and here we are faced with juvenile humour about trolls.

God man, loosen up or find a new lady. Read War and Peace or do something. spamsign.gif

If bendix is your thing then you must visit the stuffy forum eh.

Edited by transam
  • Like 1

Do you have a link? Not for me but I was going to re post it in the Chiang Mai forum.

God man, loosen up or find a new lady. Read War and Peace or do something. spamsign.gif

Have finished "War and Peace", now reduced to reading this forum.

Like "The Three Billy Goats Gruff" though,signthaivisa.gif especially the troll.

Loose enough for you!

Like "The Three Billy Goats Gruff" though,signthaivisa.gif especially the troll.

Loose enough for you!

I must say your first post was a masterpiece in trolling, you even got Transam to fall for it and that's going some wai.gif

Well done

Loose enough for you!

That's better, few more weeks here and you will see there is a ''bit'' of a family, all ready to help with ''your''serious problems.

Loose enough for you!

You are just a newby. Think of us old guys. When I got here in 1968 there were no Brits only Americans and a much more intellectual level of conversation. My things have changed.

Good first effort. Well done.

I can't see it winning this year, but this is your first season.

SC

Loose enough for you!

I must say your first post was a masterpiece in trolling, you even got Transam to fall for it and that's going some wai.gif

Well done

Hmmm, had a Chang or two. drunk.gif . Oh happy days guitar.gif .