Thaivisa Troll Of The Year Contest 2012

theblether

Transam has retired to a darkened room.........

That's twice he has fallen for it today.........

theblether commends the sterling work done by strollling, macksview, and Buhi..........

However theblether predicts once Transam recovers.........

There Will Be A Reckoning crazy.gif

( by the way it's good to just sit back and watch you guys go for it, be warned though, SC will blind-side you ).

thanks for the warning, oh hairy oracle of the far north, i am a true coward at heart, so my trembling has started, wheres a duck when the storms approaching?

Don't worry about it too much though, transam keeps his teeth in a glass next to his bed, being a bit older he sometime's forgets to put them in so you're only at risk of getting gummed to death.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a newbie I am truly disappointed to see a serious forum reduced to a trivial discussion of trolls.

There are the likes of Calgary and Bendix who make thought provoking entries that are about the serious situation Thailand is in and the uncertain future of this great nation and here we are faced with juvenile humour about trolls.

Go read "The Three Billy Goats Gruff" if that is the level you are at.

I expect more of a site than this.

Well, a few of us old goats don't like to take life too seriously. If you reduce a forum to serious questions like how to find a good hamburger in Thailand then eventually the forum dies a slow death. It is the well written trolls that make a site interesting and gather the most responses. Unfortunately, the creative people who write the good trolls usually get suspended or banned sooner or later. That reduces a forum to a stagnant site.

One thing about us old, white haired goats is we are always horny.

250px_Irish_Goat.jpg

I have a little sympathy for Buhi.......having stumbled into this Thai MCVisa thread

You do know you are a contender for Troll of the Year don't you? coffee1.gif

Droll not troll smile.png

I know.......I was joking drunk.gif

or maybe I was trolling?........it's so goddamed confusing

can't help this one:

a significant moment in the popular music 'crossover' from 'black' to 'white' popular music...

man...I was on my newspaper round when I was about 9 or 10 years old and listenin' to the radio and I knew that something radical was happening...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

can't help this one:

a significant moment in the popular music 'crossover' from 'black' to 'white' popular music...

man...I was on my newspaper round when I was about 9 or 10 years old and listenin' to the radio and I knew that something radical was happening...

excellent tutsi.........I was amused at the look on the guys faces on the first clip, it looked like they were heading for the gallows. It took Chubby Checker and two minutes of brilliance to loosen everyone up.

stroll?...hey! I like to stroll...just gimme some room!...

check out 'the girl with the twirl'...hot stuff...with the latin american cousins: 'hay que bailar es-troll...es-troll...mirenme...'

Thanks for that, Tutsi. Boy, does that ever bring back memories. And, you can easily spot the cool dudes who had it altogether... or thought they did.

you note that 'The Twist' is a classic 3 bar blues...the crossover had significantly to do with musical structure...blues is the soul of R&B and american popular music...

time to dig out my old records, hooker, waters, leadbelly, barbecue bob hicks a musical journey of which the thai wife has no empathy with.guitar.gif

oh blether, your thread has been relegated to "farang pub" the veritable 3rd division of TV forums.

down here blether, crowds fall, former stars just become journeymen, there is no way out of this division.

I know......I spend a lot of time in here

dont worry blether, you can always dream of a good run in one of the high flying forums, your sort of the cowdenbeath of TV now.

Sorry, whats a Cowdenbeath. Sounds like an expensive haggis. licklips.gif

Think he just had one pint too many and it should be read as cobweb.

As a newbie I am truly disappointed to see a serious forum reduced to a trivial discussion of trolls.

There are the likes of Calgary and Bendix who make thought provoking entries that are about the serious situation Thailand is in and the uncertain future of this great nation and here we are faced with juvenile humour about trolls.

Well, a few of us old goats don't like to take life too seriously. If you reduce a forum to serious questions like how to find a good hamburger in Thailand then eventually the forum dies a slow death. It is the well written trolls that make a site interesting and gather the most responses. Unfortunately, the creative people who write the good trolls usually get suspended or banned sooner or later. That reduces a forum to a stagnant site.

250px_Irish_Goat.jpg

Are you serious?

Did you not read the previous entries?

"I'm a troll , mouldy roll and I want to eat you for my supper!"

250px_Irish_Goat.jpg

Are you serious?

Did you not read the previous entries?

"I'm a troll , mouldy roll and I want to eat you for my supper!"

The goats up for your supper, not cheap though. licklips.gif

There is the schizophrenic -- can't remember his name at the moment -- who at times goes to great lengths to give the (probably false) impression that he is a pedophile and at other times boasts of being a well written troll. Don't know in what category to put him.

It's OK SC ... I can feel a wind-up coming on.

What's a wind-up?

English isn't my first language. Wind as in the weather? Blowing upwards? You can feel it?

huh.png

Wind, like wind up a watch. My ex wife used to wind me up a little at a time till eventually I exploded, she wound so tightly that she broke the spring.

Wind up , like a car , the same kind that Noddy drives .

A post using inappropriate language has been removed.

A post using inappropriate language has been removed.

whaa? I thought that this thread was about 'strolls...'

greasers in winkle pickers and etc, etc...

Edited by tutsiwarrior