Robert Mugabe 'Fighting For Life In Singapore Hospital'

webfact

*Deleted Quote edited out*

Why are you so monomaniac?

The topic is about Mugabe.

Please give us a break with your Thaksin. There are other countries beside Thailand on this planet.

By the way, I love that: "The Zimbabwe government insists Mr Mugabe is in good health, saying he only flew to Singapore to help his daughter enroll in a local university.

Singapore University registration does not begin until September."

Also, Mugabe's daughter is 55 years old!! Well, maybe, she needs some help to fill the form.

Edited by Scott
Deleted quote edited out
  • Like 2

Mugabe you deserve a slow and painfully death. Heaven forbid his part should take over . It will defend into chaos when he dies . That's the sad part. I hope zimbabwe becomes what it once was The bread basket of africa not the basket case it is now . Good news , I will now have to have a braai with.boerewors to celebrate.

Not a lot of love here. Fair enough, the world will not miss Mr. M much. However I fear that not much good will come of this in the the short term. Mugabe is(was?) 88, I'm fairly sure he hasn't been the real power for a long time. The boys with the guns are still there and the status quo suits them. I hope I'm wrong but……

• Sad 1

Is it now time for the Zimbabwian Revolution ?

Yeah..a.k.a wholesale slaughter,rape and pillage.

And the UN should know it. I sure hope contingency plans are being worked over and put in place to prevent another Rwanda. But knowing the UN I doubt it. Dangerous times ahead for Zimbabwe me thinks.

Now would be a great time for a Coup d' etat !

BTW I might head off to the hospital to stick some more big needles into him, (sure the doctors would not mind) nothing personal, but I detest people like him.

Edited by newermonkey

And the UN should know it. I sure hope contingency plans are being worked over and put in place to prevent another Rwanda. But knowing the UN I doubt it. Dangerous times ahead for Zimbabwe me thinks.

Considering the fact that many of Zimbabwe's intellectuals, educated class and non Black african African ethnic groups have been forced to flee for their lives, there won't be many people of value left to slaughter. I am sure Zimbabwe's backers in South Africa will act to protect their fellow "revolutionaries" in the event that the people rise up and seek freedom and justice. Any assets of values were already looted and destroyed by Mugabe's cronies so I don't know what people will loot, although I understand that maize husks may hold special allure to the starving populace of Harare.

I hope it is a long and as painful as the suffering he has caused so many. I hope you rot mr mugabe

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Hear, Hear !

Go and join the rest of the corrupt African 'baxxxds' in hell, after (I hope) a very, very long and painfully slow death.

Nothing more than you deserve, you evil sod!

Let us all hope that the people of Zimbabwe can now look forward to recovering the zillions of dollars that this evil man stole from his own countrymen and women. May the so called ' International community' hang their collective heads in shame, for not 'eliminating' this low life many years ago.

Considering the fact that many of Zimbabwe's intellectuals, educated class and non Black african African ethnic groups have been forced to flee for their lives, there won't be many people of value left to slaughter. I am sure Zimbabwe's backers in South Africa will act to protect their fellow "revolutionaries" in the event that the people rise up and seek freedom and justice. Any assets of values were already looted and destroyed by Mugabe's cronies so I don't know what people will loot, although I understand that maize husks may hold special allure to the starving populace of Harare.

Don't forget the Zimbabwean assets sitting in numbered accounts in Tobleroneland.

One man's liberator is another man's anarchist. He said whatever he did was for the good of his people. Most people here only know him from what the western media have said of him. Most of the African continent is in a mess because their leaders want to be seen and talked about nicely by the west. 2% of the population have no right to own 98% of the land. This 2% would not be allowed to own their homes in today's Thailand. He wanted some reforms, some equity, some fairness, and west labelled him a monster and succeeded in making him look like one. South Africa would one day do what he did,may be subtly, but inevitable. Considering the umber of lives lost in Iraq, I bet none of the above posters would toast to GWB death. I wonder how many of you ll live to be 88.

I thought most countries had banned any travel from Mugabe and his family......money talks I guess!

Bobby was also in Thailand as a guest of the government (Mr. T's reign) circa 2005-2006. I distinctly remember spotting the devil on the doorsteps of a famous silk shop in a sub-soi connected to Sukhumvit Soi 23. I was forced to pull over to the side of that narrow sub-soi as his motorcade roared in; and out he stepped, climbed up those steps and paused to turn around and give a grand wave to all and sundry before entering that shop.

Edited by Payboy

One man's liberator is another man's anarchist. He said whatever he did was for the good of his people. Most people here only know him from what the western media have said of him. Most of the African continent is in a mess because their leaders want to be seen and talked about nicely by the west. 2% of the population have no right to own 98% of the land. This 2% would not be allowed to own their homes in today's Thailand. He wanted some reforms, some equity, some fairness, and west labelled him a monster and succeeded in making him look like one. South Africa would one day do what he did,may be subtly, but inevitable. Considering the umber of lives lost in Iraq, I bet none of the above posters would toast to GWB death. I wonder how many of you ll live to be 88.

I do not want to live to 88 if it means intentionally causing children to starve to death, or destroying multiple generations of those that never wanted anything but a chance to live in peace.

Ahh yes, South Africa and the potential to emulate Zimbabwe's mistakes. So far, the South African rulers understand the value and contributions of South African's minority groups, whether they be Asian, or caucasian. Had Zimbabwe not purged its farmers, who just so happened to be caucasian, Zimbabwe would not be filled with starving people. I think South Africa, for all of its foibles understands and appreciates the importance of its farmers.

Tony Blair was all hugs and kisses with gadarfi shortly before he was killed. For years they called him an animal who has no place in the last century, when he said oil is open for business, they all lined upto share his tent.

• Like 1

I do not want to live to 88 if it means intentionally causing children to starve to death, or destroying multiple generations of those that never wanted anything but a chance to live in peace.

Ahh yes, South Africa and the potential to emulate Zimbabwe's mistakes. So far, the South African rulers understand the value and contributions of South African's minority groups, whether they be Asian, or caucasian. Had Zimbabwe not purged its farmers, who just so happened to be caucasian, Zimbabwe would not be filled with starving people. I think South Africa, for all of its foibles understands and appreciates the importance of its farmers.

I don't mean to stray too far off topic, but I suggest you check the murder rate for Boer farmers, the white minority who can leave are leaving in droves, not that I'm condoning the old regime, just pointing out that score settling is going on right now, give them time, that's all they need.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks

Edited by Steely Dan

Tell that to the starving Zimbabwe people,who have lived for decades on world aid,and abuse by this Evil Monster,who only stayed in power,by fixed Ballots.

Children were starved to death by the west with all the sanctions and propaganda, a leader of a country sees an issue to redress, foreign powers tell him, no you can or else shitface you.the farmers could all have gone to an agreement with their felllo citizens in form of co operatives or any other way instead of running back to their real countries and engineering all the mayhem that crippled Mugabe.